Windows 10: Conditional format not automatically updating - Follow on

Discus and support Conditional format not automatically updating - Follow on in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I previously asked this question but all answers proved unsuccessful. I can now post the solution, in case it helps anyone. [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TCMann, Nov 13, 2020.

1. TCMann Win User

Conditional format not automatically updating - Follow on

I previously asked this question but all answers proved unsuccessful.

I can now post the solution, in case it helps anyone.

Conditional format not automatically updating - Follow on c078b46c-20fb-43b8-b809-032e3877153c?upload=true.png

:)

TCMann, Nov 13, 2020

2. Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Nov 13, 2020
  3. jbunch07 Win User
    Vista Automatic Updating Error

Resolution Suggestion:

# To resolve this problem, make sure that BITS and the Automatic Updates service are started..

A simple solution but one that works in most circumstances!

1. Click Start, click Run, type services.msc, and then click OK.

2. In the list of services, right-click Automatic Updates, and then click Properties.

3. In the Startup type list, click Automatic, and then click Apply.

4. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

5. Right-click Background Intelligent Transfer Service, and then click Properties.

6. In the Startup type list, click Manual, and then click Apply.

7. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

http://www.updatexp.com/0x80070422.html- source *Smile Conditional format not automatically updating - Follow on :) hope that helps.

jbunch07, Nov 13, 2020
  4. donnylad Win User

Conditional formating

Okay,, the example is just a small sample of my data.
    Lie I said , I want a cell that is an L to have a red fill if the cell below is > 8.
    The cell contents can change and that is why I need to use conditional formatting.
    But I need help on how to do it.
    You can find the conditional formatting icon in the Home tab at the top.
    Len

Conditional format not automatically updating - Follow on [​IMG]

donnylad, Nov 13, 2020
Thema:

1. Conditional format not automatically updating - Follow on - Similar Threads - Conditional format automatically

2. Text disappearing when conditional format applied?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Text disappearing when conditional format applied?: Just set up conditional formatting to change colour on a cell depending on input of a different cell. This happens but where there is data in the original cell it disappears? Can anyone help me on how I stop this happening please...
  3. Text disappearing when conditional format applied?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Text disappearing when conditional format applied?: Just set up conditional formatting to change colour on a cell depending on input of a different cell. This happens but where there is data in the original cell it disappears? Can anyone help me on how I stop this happening please...
  4. Conditional formatting problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Conditional formatting problem: I need conditional formatting to compare 2 lists of numbers with the goal of formatting numbers not in the second list. The first list has 300 numbers; the second list has 2000 numbers. Here is a formula I've tried unsuccessfully. It formats all 300 numbers in the first list...
  5. Conditional formatting problem

Conditional formatting problem: I need conditional formatting to compare 2 lists of numbers with the goal of formatting numbers not in the second list. The first list has 300 numbers; the second list has 2000 numbers. Here is a formula I've tried unsuccessfully. It formats all 300 numbers in the first list...
  6. Conditional Formatting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Conditional Formatting: Hello!I am trying to use excel to highlight a revised ship date. I have a column of estimated ship dates and revised ship dates. The estimated ship dates can range from any date in the week ie 5/16, 5/17 etc The revised ship date is changed manually. How can I format excel so...
  7. Conditional Formatting

Conditional Formatting: Hello!I am trying to use excel to highlight a revised ship date. I have a column of estimated ship dates and revised ship dates. The estimated ship dates can range from any date in the week ie 5/16, 5/17 etc The revised ship date is changed manually. How can I format excel so...
  8. Conditional formating

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Conditional formating: Hi all ,,,,again. I am using excel 2016 and have two rows of data thus,, WLWLWWLLLWL 76897665949 What I want is if the top cell is an L and the cell immediately below it is more than 8, how do I do it to change the top cell to a red fill?. PLease. Len 125425
  9. excel conditional formating

excel conditional formating: Hi to all,,, I am using excel 2016 and I have a 2 rows of data of which the top row consists of W or L and the row underneath consists of numbers that can be a number from 1 to 8. If the top cell is an L and the cell below is >6 I want the selected cell to be formatted with a...
  10. Excel Conditional formatting question.

Excel Conditional formatting question.: If I wanted to make a conditional formatting rule that would select all cells in a column [I2-I65] with a formula generated value less than 0.9 and greater than 1.1, ignoring all empty cells, what formula would I use? Thanks. 83089