Windows 10: CONECT MY PC WITH WIRELLES BIUETHOOTH HEADPHONES AKG N60.

Discus and support CONECT MY PC WITH WIRELLES BIUETHOOTH HEADPHONES AKG N60. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; HOW TO CONNECT BLUETHOOTH HEADPHONES AKG N60 WIRELLES WITH MY PC WINDOWS 10 ???... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by PanagiotisAlexopoulos1, Sep 19, 2018.

1. CONECT MY PC WITH WIRELLES BIUETHOOTH HEADPHONES AKG N60.

HOW TO CONNECT BLUETHOOTH HEADPHONES AKG N60 WIRELLES WITH MY PC WINDOWS 10 ???

:)

PanagiotisAlexopoulos1, Sep 19, 2018

2. HARMAN Releases the AKG Y55 Headphones

HARMAN International Industries, Incorporated, is proud to present the versatile new AKG Y55 headphones, made to DJ standards, and offering affordable access to the renowned AKG sound quality with emphatic bass response. Designed for the rigors of the job, AKG Y55 headphones are perfect for those on the go, with a sense of style and a desire to own the house.

"AKG knows how to deliver professional sound quality in a consumer headphone that inspires both music lovers and players," said Michael Mauser, president, Lifestyle Division, HARMAN. "With the AKG Y55 headphones, we've combined superb, detailed sound with innovative design that looks great and performs under the most demanding conditions, and with features that please the most demanding tastes."

CONECT MY PC WITH WIRELLES BIUETHOOTH HEADPHONES AKG N60. AKG_Y55_01_thm.jpg

AKG's Y55 DJ Headphones deliver legendary AKG signature sound with enhanced bass. Optimized for a fast-paced, on-the-go lifestyle, they feature a detachable cable, a 3.5 to 6.3 plug adapter and a 3D-axis fold-flat design that travels easily. AKG Y55 headphones take the job seriously, too, made to DJ specs: the closed back speaker design prevents sound bleed and ambient noise disturbance; and the snug fitting ear cushions are made to be comfortable on the job all night long. The ear cups rotate to allow DJ-friendly monitoring that won't slow you down. An in-line universal remote/mic gives complete control and accessibility without missing a beat. AKG Y55 headphones look as good as they sound, too, in 4 cool colors and a high-tech satin finish.

Features at a Glance
    • AKG signature sound with enhanced bass performance
      Customers choose AKG because they require concentrated listening across a wide frequency range with enhanced bass response. And nobody knows sound quality and overall accuracy in sound reproduction better than AKG.
    • Closed back prevents sound leakage and ambient noise disturbance
      AKG Y55 headphones let you focus on your sound, not on the sound around you. The snug-fitting closed-back design cancels ambient sound from both directions while delivering on long-term comfort.
    • Detachable cable with inline universal remote, mic and plug adapter means extreme versatility
      Mobility is key when you're on the go and into your show. An in-line microphone with universal remote allows you access to phone calls without interruptions. Compatible with most smartphones and Apple devices.
    • Made to DJ specs with long-lasting comfort, snug fit and rotating ear-cups
      Consulting DJs asked for the features that AKG incorporated into the AKG Y55 headphones. The single-sided cable eliminates tangling, and the fit won't shake loose yet stays comfortable past the two-hour mark. The included 1/4-inch (6.3-millimeter) jack adapter eliminates incompatibilities, and the fully rotating ear cup make one-ear monitoring a breeze.
    • 3D-Axis folding mechanism for easy transport and storage
      Wear and tear on your gear is always something to avoid when traveling. That's why the AKG Y55's cans fold down flat, easy to store and transport damage-free over the long haul.
    • A rugged, dependable headphone in four cool colors and a satin finish
      All this rugged design comes in four stylish colors and a satin-acrylic finish to keep you looking cool under pressure.
    AKG Y55 Specifications
    • Entry-level DJ headphones with studio-quality sound and enhanced bass
    • Rotating ear-cups
    • Detachable cable with in-line microphone and volume control
    • Dynamic acoustics
    • Closed-back design
    • Satin finish in blue, red, black and white
    • Frequency range: 16 Hz to 24 kHz
    • Sensitivity: 115 dB SPL/V
    • Input impedance: 32 ohms
    • Maximum input power: 2000 mW
    • Net weight (without cable): 450 g
    • Cable: 99.99% oxygen-free, 1.2 m
    • Main connection: 3.5 mm hard gold-plated jack plug; 6.3 mm adapter included
    Pricing and Availability
    The AKG Y55 on-ear headphones are priced at (MSRP $129) and are available at www.akg.com.

Cristian_25H, Sep 19, 2018
  3. btarunr Win User
    AKG Unveils New Style and Sound with Y-Series Range of Headphones

AKG announces a new addition to their headphones collection, the AKG Y-Series. The series introduces a stand-out modern look alongside the professional heritage of the AKG brand. The new range, designed to inspire music lovers, provides listeners with an escape to channel their innovation. Michael Mauser, President, Lifestyle Division, HARMAN, says: "AKG has unrivalled history in producing award-winning headphones with studio sound quality expected from professionals. With the Y-Series, we've combined our classic signature sound with a sleek new design to allow users to express themselves creatively while enjoying their favourite music."

CONECT MY PC WITH WIRELLES BIUETHOOTH HEADPHONES AKG N60. 166b_thm.jpg

CONECT MY PC WITH WIRELLES BIUETHOOTH HEADPHONES AKG N60. 166a_thm.jpg

CONECT MY PC WITH WIRELLES BIUETHOOTH HEADPHONES AKG N60. 166c_thm.jpg

AKG Y50
    The AKG Y50 epitomises the new Y-Series, taking on AKG's rich heritage in sound quality with a brand new design in teal, yellow, black or red.

The on-ear headphones have a closed ear-cup design for reduced ambient noise and 3D-axis folding mechanism for easy storage and safe transport. The AKG Y50s lightweight construction are engineered to feel like they're barely there, while the 40mm drivers ensure the sound makes itself known.

The headphones also come with a detachable, 1.2m cable with remote and mic for hands-free accessibility, so you can take a call without missing a beat.

AKG Y40
    The AKG Y40 continues the striking theme of the Y-Series, with blue, yellow and black accents on the band, while the mini-sized cups feature AKG detailing on-ear.
    Coupled with their bold look, the Y40 has been designed specifically with portability in mind. The 3D-axis fold-flat mechanism and soft carry case allow for easy storage and safe transport, while the conveniently located 3-button remote/mic allows for easy access to your music or calls.

The headphones come with 1.2m detachable cable and feature 40mm drivers with noise-blocking ear-pad design to ensure that you don't miss a note of your favourite track.

AKG Y45 BT
    The AKG Y45 BT bluetooth enabled headphones offer extreme mobility and comfort for music lovers. Enjoy true wireless performance with a rechargeable power source that lasts up to 8 hours, or plug-in for external power and recharging.

The Y45 BT also feature NFC technology for easy connectivity to your music.

Designed for portability, the mini-sized, high performance headphones have a 3D-Axis, fold-flat mechanism and soft case for easy storage and safe transport. The Y45 BT have ear-cup mounted volume/remote/mic controls too so your music device can stay firmly in your bag or pocket.

The headphones proudly boast a timeless look, arriving in black with grey trim, or white with a beige trim.

Product Information
    For additional information or to purchase the headphones, please visit this page.
    • The AKG Y50 will be available from June 2014 for a suggested retail price of £79.99
    • The AKG Y40 will be available from June 2014 for a suggested retail price of £69.99
    • The AKG Y45 BT will be available from June 2014 for a suggested retail price of £109.99

btarunr, Sep 19, 2018
  4. CONECT MY PC WITH WIRELLES BIUETHOOTH HEADPHONES AKG N60.

HARMAN Releases the AKG K845BT and AKG K545 Over-War Headphones

The two new models of lightweight over-ear AKG headphones blend studio quality sound with forward-looking design. The AKG K845BT delivers the same outstanding sound with wireless Bluetooth connectivity. The AKG K545 comes with a choice of detachable inline control microphone cables for both Apple and Android users.

"The new AKG K845BT and AKG K545 headphones build on what we learned with our award-winning AKG K550 model headphones," said Michael Mauser, President of HARMAN Lifestyle. "Starting with the strong noise-isolating qualities of the closed-back design, we applied new materials science and cutting-edge acoustic engineering and married it to the spacious, multi-dimensional sound of open-back headphones. The result is a lighter, more portable, and more consumer-friendly reference-monitor-class headphone that delivers the legendary, exceptional sound that AKG is famous for. The breakthrough features of the AKG K545 model has already garnered it recognition with a Red Dot design award."

CONECT MY PC WITH WIRELLES BIUETHOOTH HEADPHONES AKG N60. HARMAN_AKG_K845_01_thm.jpg

The AKG K845BT takes the best features of the iconic AKG 550s and applies them to its lightweight wireless design. It starts with AKG's largest 50 mm drivers, and AKG's decades of audio design savvy. Together they are responsible for the 20 Hz to 20 kHz frequency response and full-bodied bass. Bluetooth wireless streaming gets the music from your player to the AKG K845BTs, with an assist from Near Field Communication (NFC) that makes Bluetooth pairing as easy as pressing a button. Users will appreciate the soft, comfy protein leather ear cushions, which are not only easy on the ears, but host a microphone for phone calls. Control buttons allow for taking and ending calls and commanding music playback without having to remove the headphones.

The AKG K545 features the same 20 Hz to 20 kHz frequency response and rich bass, using the same AKG 50 mm drivers as its wireless cousin, in a wired headphone design that's ideal for private listening. Smartphone users will appreciate the two detachable inline control microphone cables, one for iOS users, and one for Android that let you control the music and take calls without missing a beat. Users will also appreciate the soft touch of the protein-leather ear cushions and the lightweight of the cups and headband.

The AKG K845BT wireless headphones are available in two color combinations, and the AKG K545 wired phones come in four funky, fun colors. Both models feature a fold-flat swiveling mechanism, and come with a carrying case, making them compact and easy to travel with.

Pricing and Availability
    For additional information on the AKG K845 (MSRP $299), and AKG K545 (MSRP $249), or to purchase, visit www.akg.com.

Cristian_25H, Sep 19, 2018
Thema:

CONECT MY PC WITH WIRELLES BIUETHOOTH HEADPHONES AKG N60.

1. CONECT MY PC WITH WIRELLES BIUETHOOTH HEADPHONES AKG N60. - Similar Threads - CONECT WIRELLES BIUETHOOTH

2. Why does my AKG N5005 headphone microphone not get deducted or work with my Alienware m15...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my AKG N5005 headphone microphone not get deducted or work with my Alienware m15...: My N5005 AKG headphones will not work on discord, games, and even teams and zoom. i have tried to fix it in my settings and whenever i try to set my mic up it will not listing or set up. no sound is detected by the computer. can someone please help me....
  3. Why does my AKG N5005 headphone microphone not get deducted or work with my Alienware m15...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does my AKG N5005 headphone microphone not get deducted or work with my Alienware m15...: My N5005 AKG headphones will not work on discord, games, and even teams and zoom. i have tried to fix it in my settings and whenever i try to set my mic up it will not listing or set up. no sound is detected by the computer. can someone please help me....
  4. my headphones says its conected but it disconects

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my headphones says its conected but it disconects: my headphones says its conected but it disconects https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-headphones-says-its-conected-but-it-disconects/a6c402a3-b5a1-41a1-8537-25797d743b85
  5. my headphones says its conected but it disconects

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my headphones says its conected but it disconects: my headphones says its conected but it disconects https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-headphones-says-its-conected-but-it-disconects/a6c402a3-b5a1-41a1-8537-25797d743b85
  6. PC conected to TV - no sound

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC conected to TV - no sound: Hi! I have an VivoBook_ASUSLaptop X430FA_S430FA. Now when i connect the PC to TV with HDMI, audio stays only in PC, it not came out of TV, but some time ago there was no such problems. I have tried many solutions, out of youtube video, but nothings change. What else I can do,...
  7. AKG Y500 Bluetooth headset works as headphones over the Bluetooth link, but the PC cannot...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    AKG Y500 Bluetooth headset works as headphones over the Bluetooth link, but the PC cannot...: I recently purchased a AKG Y500 Bluetooth Headset. It works perfectly on my iPhone and iPad. On my Dell XPS 8900 they only function as headphones: I can hear audio using the BlueTooth connection, but the PC is not finding the microphone. I have other microphones all USB that...
  8. PS4 controller is not conecting to PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PS4 controller is not conecting to PC: I tried connecting a brand new PS4 controller to my PC and it doesn't even make a sound when I plug it in. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ps4-controller-is-not-conecting-to-pc/3503adb1-bff5-42de-aeb6-14cf18eb5088
  9. Why will my pc not conect to my windows account?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Why will my pc not conect to my windows account?: I keep getting a message saying that my pc login can't connect to Microsoft account. This started after I updated windows 10 a few days ago. It says to log out then back in but that doesn't fix it. So far there is nothing I can do to fix it and I have lost my desktop and a...
  10. lancom 321agn wirelles router

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    lancom 321agn wirelles router: please hellp i have lancom wirelles router wl321agn but i can not find options for port forwardin i will open3389 port for remote desctop connection? denks 4174

Users found this page by searching for:

1. connect akg headphones to pc

2. how to pair akg n60

3. akg n60 windows 10

4. how ti connect akg headphones,
  5. akg n 60 headset drivers for windows10,
  6. how to connect akg n60 bluetooth to computer,
  7. how to pair akg n60 headphones,
  8. how to pair akg n60 headphones to pc,
  9. akg n60 pair with windows,
  10. connect akg60 to computer,
  11. akg headphones connect to laptop,