Windows 10: Conected to bluetooth, but no sound....

Discus and support Conected to bluetooth, but no sound.... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi there. Have conected to bluetooth device, but no sound. (WIN 10 - 1909) As shown on pictures.... It shows connected on picture 1, but not connected... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by lopinsh, Jan 21, 2020.

1. lopinsh Win User

Conected to bluetooth, but no sound....

Hi there.
    Have conected to bluetooth device, but no sound. (WIN 10 - 1909)
    As shown on pictures.... It shows connected on picture 1, but not connected on picture 2. Connetion button on picture 2 is not working. Have updated drivers, dosnt help. Working fine with diferent bluetooth devices, but not with this one.
    Any solution?
    Thank you...

:)

lopinsh, Jan 21, 2020
  2. lopinsh Win User

Hi there.
    Have conected to bluetooth device, but no sound. (WIN 10 - 1909)
    As shown on pictures.... It shows connected on picture 1, but not connected on picture 2. Connetion button on picture 2 is not working. Have updated drivers, dosnt help. Working fine with diferent bluetooth devices, but not with this one.
    Any solution?
    Thank you...

lopinsh, Jan 21, 2020
  3. cadaveca Win User
    Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Conected to bluetooth, but no sound.... :p

cadaveca, Jan 21, 2020
  4. Conected to bluetooth, but no sound....

Conection from bluetooth to my android play but don´t have sound

Conection from bluetooth to my android play , pause and skip songs but don´t have sound

It seems to work fine, but not heard

Help please!

MartinViruel Dzib, Jan 21, 2020
Thema:

1. Conected to bluetooth, but no sound.... - Similar Threads - Conected bluetooth sound

2. bluetooth headset conected but not recognized as audio device?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    bluetooth headset conected but not recognized as audio device?: I've found a new problem after my laptop is crashed, everytime I've trying to connect to my headset, the status said connected but as other device, there's no indication of it being connected as audio device with status said connected music, voice, as a result of that the...
  3. bluetooth headset conected but not recognized as audio device?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bluetooth headset conected but not recognized as audio device?: I've found a new problem after my laptop is crashed, everytime I've trying to connect to my headset, the status said connected but as other device, there's no indication of it being connected as audio device with status said connected music, voice, as a result of that the...
  4. bluetooth headset conected but not recognized as audio device?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Bluetooth Conectivity Issues after clean installl.

Bluetooth Conectivity Issues after clean installl.: So I have an Asus N550J that I just replaced the battery, upgraded the hard drive to an SSD, and did a clean install of windows. Now I am having issues with connecting my Bluetooth headphones All devices show up as unknown and some not at all. I've already downloaded drivers...
  6. Bluetooth Conectivity Issues after clean installl.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Conectivity Issues after clean installl.: So I have an Asus N550J that I just replaced the battery, upgraded the hard drive to an SSD, and did a clean install of windows. Now I am having issues with connecting my Bluetooth headphones All devices show up as unknown and some not at all. I've already downloaded drivers...
  7. Bluetooth Conectivity Issues after clean installl.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. no bluetooth or wireless conectivity

no bluetooth or wireless conectivity: hi i currently game on pc and have always used a xbox series x/s control wirelessly connected but now when i go onto my devices it says bluetooth is turned off and my control is no longer connecting...
  9. PC conected to TV - no sound

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC conected to TV - no sound: Hi! I have an VivoBook_ASUSLaptop X430FA_S430FA. Now when i connect the PC to TV with HDMI, audio stays only in PC, it not came out of TV, but some time ago there was no such problems. I have tried many solutions, out of youtube video, but nothings change. What else I can do,...
  10. bluetooth conection

bluetooth conection: I've been trying to connect my Bluetooth earphones to my pc. when they connect they only connect as "hands-free" which gives out a poor audio quality. is there any way of changing them to a full audio device?...