Windows 10: Conecting 2 computers by WiFi

Discus and support Conecting 2 computers by WiFi in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I want to connect my laptop to my desktop by WiFi. I am ill and want to use my laptop in bed but be able to view and use files on my large Desktop. Can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Mary Ellen Burnette, Jun 7, 2019.

1. Conecting 2 computers by WiFi

I want to connect my laptop to my desktop by WiFi. I am ill and want to use my laptop in bed but be able to view and use files on my large Desktop. Can youi tell me how to do this? I have tried to creat a Network and just can't seem to do it. I need help. Thank you for any help you can giuve me.

:)

Mary Ellen Burnette, Jun 7, 2019
  2. KK201213 Win User

Nokia x isnt conecting to pc

my computer is not conecting to my nokia x through the usb port nor its is listed in device manager,any suggestions for what should i do to solve it ?

KK201213, Jun 7, 2019
  3. Eloise T. Win User
    WIFI

Hello varunaiyappa,

Thank you for posting in the forum.

I understand you have an issue to conect your phone to a Wifi network.

You can try to turn off WIFI, and then turn it On again.

Maybe your phone is too far from the Wifi network, try to conect your phone closer to the point, to determine if this is the issue.

Are you able to conect your phone to others Wifi networks ?

here a link that list the steps to conect the phone to a WIFI network :
    http://www.windowsphone.com/en-ie/how-to/wp8/start/connect-to-a-wi-fi-network

Let us know if this helps.

Regards,

Eloïse T.

Eloise T., Jun 7, 2019
  4. Conecting 2 computers by WiFi

No WiFi conection on the downloading WiFi

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern, and we in Community will try to help you in the best possible way.

I suggest that you try the steps below and check if the issue is resolved.

Method 1: Network troubleshooting

• On the search bar type “Troubleshooting”
        • Click on “Network and Internet”
        • Click on “Network Adapter” and run the troubleshooter.

Method 2: Download and install the latest firmware updates for the Wi-Fi adapter

• On the search bar type “ Device Manager”
    • On the left pane locate “Network Adapter” and expand by clicking on it
    • Right on the “ Wireless adapter” option and click “Uninstall’
    • Download the latest driver setup file from the manufacturer’s website and install it.
    Your reply is very important for us to ensure a proper resolution.

For further assistance, you can post your query in Microsoft Community.

Vanessa Sohtun, Jun 7, 2019
Thema:

Conecting 2 computers by WiFi

1. Conecting 2 computers by WiFi - Similar Threads - Conecting computers WiFi

2. Cannot conect to 5G WIFI

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot conect to 5G WIFI: I click connect and it says that it is impossible to connect to the network. And this sign is on Wi-Fi I tried and updated the drivers, changed them to 20GHz. I just reinstalled Windows, before reinstalling everything worked and connected, I also had Windows 11...
  3. Cannot conect to 5G WIFI

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot conect to 5G WIFI: I click connect and it says that it is impossible to connect to the network. And this sign is on Wi-Fi I tried and updated the drivers, changed them to 20GHz. I just reinstalled Windows, before reinstalling everything worked and connected, I also had Windows 11...
  4. Wifi is bad when conected to new desktop computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi is bad when conected to new desktop computer: I recently got my first desktop computer windows 11 and its having major trouble conecting to the wifi that has worked just fine with all other devices. Its signal is very low and causes major lagspikes when streaming or trying to play games. Is there anything i can do to fix...
  5. Wifi is bad when conected to new desktop computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi is bad when conected to new desktop computer: I recently got my first desktop computer windows 11 and its having major trouble conecting to the wifi that has worked just fine with all other devices. Its signal is very low and causes major lagspikes when streaming or trying to play games. Is there anything i can do to fix...
  6. wifi wont conect printer to computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    wifi wont conect printer to computer: wifi will not comuicate printer nd computer i tried everything https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-wont-conect-printer-to-computer/486214ae-e14a-425c-b25c-72b4e7a5a249
  7. wifi conection

wifi conection: Hi On windows 7 when connecting to the internet with my EE brightbox 2 it would do this automatically or ask for a password. Now with my new windows 10 it will not connect without entering an eight digit pin or security no. both of which I do not have. How do I resolve...
  8. suddenly bad wifi conection

suddenly bad wifi conection: About 2 month ago, my vaio duo 13 still has 5 wifi bar with an average of 25mbps Then i stop using my laptop for sometime untill 2 week ago, i turn it on and it only have 2 wifi bar and 3mbps i have tried: + Upgrade from win 8.1 to win 10 + Troubleshoot said :"window...
  9. wifi conection

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    wifi conection: when I go to wifi on my Toshiba l675 it wont stay connected it says cant find ip addrees https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-conection/2d0ab9a7-54a4-4fdd-992e-c6293a855c9e
  10. loss of wifi conection

loss of wifi conection: In the last 10 months I have a problem keeping my two-laptop connected to my WIFI. Both laptops are using windows 10, and both float in and out of my router. Comcast has been out several times and I am told that there is nothing wrong with the sending signal from the router....