Windows 10: conecting other gaming consoles

Discus and support conecting other gaming consoles in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I don't know how to connect other gaming consoles. I need to connect my nientendo switch to my windos 10.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by anoramorrow, Jan 24, 2020.

1. conecting other gaming consoles

I don't know how to connect other gaming consoles. I need to connect my nientendo switch to my windos 10.

:)

anoramorrow, Jan 24, 2020

2. 0x803f8001 how do I fix the console and games?

Hi,

There are several factors why you are getting this error from your Xbox console. It is possible that the
    game was purchased and downloaded, but you aren't signed in and connected to Xbox Live or
    the game was purchased and downloaded by another family member, and that person is not signed in to the console.

To properly isolate your concern and provide and provide you an appropriate solution, kindly answer the following questions below:

• Are you signed in to the account who purchased the game?
    • Is the game a digital copy?
    • Are there any other profiles downloaded on your console?

Loraine Mon, Jan 24, 2020
  3. Connecting my console to the PC

Hi,

Using PC as a screen for a video game console would depend on the console if it supports a computer as a screen. To properly assist you with your concern, we need to gather more details. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Are you using an Xbox One or Xbox 360 console?
    • Is this your first time using your PC as a screen on your video game console?
    • Have you tried using a different monitor?

Wilfred Mac, Jan 24, 2020
  4. conecting other gaming consoles

Connect the console to his Xbox app on Windows

Hey Xbox Gamer!

In order to get your console connected with your Xbox App again, we suggest you try performing a

Factory Reset
    while keeping your games and apps.

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    2. Select Settings.
    3. Select All Settings.
    4. Select System.
    5. Select Console info & updates.
    6. Select Reset console.
    Make sure you have your email and password as you will be asked to sign back into your account afterwards. Let us know if this helps!

XBF Lance J, Jan 24, 2020
Thema:

conecting other gaming consoles

1. conecting other gaming consoles - Similar Threads - conecting gaming consoles

2. conections

in Windows 10 Gaming
    conections: okay so this computer is a windows pavilion its over 15 years old and when i try using the web like chrome on many websites like gmail it will tell me my connection is not private, is there a way to fix it?...
  3. conections

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    conections: okay so this computer is a windows pavilion its over 15 years old and when i try using the web like chrome on many websites like gmail it will tell me my connection is not private, is there a way to fix it?...
  4. Conectivity

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Conectivity: I delete my account and now i don t have administrator and show me this.Btw windows don t show me family and other[ATTACH][ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/conectivity/d42ad57d-8d91-4741-a39e-7bbbd10b72ef
  5. Wireless conections

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wireless conections: I've ASUS NB ROG STRIX G531GV, WiFi and Bluetooth are not working suddenly. I tried to know what happened so I checked the system via MyASUS App and Windows Troubleshoot and booth confirmed that the drivers are not detected. So I downloaded the drivers form the official site...
  6. wifi conection

wifi conection: Hi On windows 7 when connecting to the internet with my EE brightbox 2 it would do this automatically or ask for a password. Now with my new windows 10 it will not connect without entering an eight digit pin or security no. both of which I do not have. How do I resolve...
  7. Console to PC gaming

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Console to PC gaming: Why can't I download my xbox games onto my pc, even though those games are available on pc. Like I couldn't download Smite from the microsoft store(it says I own it) onto my pc, but I was able to retrieve my smite account after I downloaded it from Steam....
  8. Conectivity

Conectivity: Okay I don't know what happened it's worked before this is a brand new machine like a month old what's a tablet and I I hook up to my phone's hotspot and now I can't went through that troubleshooter and windows can't find a driver for me so went to settings and made sure that...
  9. bluetooth conection

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    bluetooth conection: I've been trying to connect my Bluetooth earphones to my pc. when they connect they only connect as "hands-free" which gives out a poor audio quality. is there any way of changing them to a full audio device?...
  10. Network conection

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Network conection: I can go online and access websites, but windows 10 does not recognize that i am connected (ethernet cabel), and it tells me to connect to a network. I tried to troubleshoot the problem but an error message popped up saying "scripted diagnostic native host has stopped...