Windows 10: Conection issue

Discus and support Conection issue in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have a Hp laptop with windows 10, previously it was connected without any problem, but, already it has several days that I can not connect to my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by KateMiller3, Nov 7, 2018.

1. Conection issue

I have a Hp laptop with windows 10, previously it was connected without any problem, but, already it has several days that I can not connect to my Wi-Fi network. the problem is only with the laptop, because with my iphone I connect without any problem

:)

KateMiller3, Nov 7, 2018
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Nov 7, 2018
  3. KK201213 Win User
    Nokia x isnt conecting to pc

my computer is not conecting to my nokia x through the usb port nor its is listed in device manager,any suggestions for what should i do to solve it ?

KK201213, Nov 7, 2018
  4. Conection issue

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Nov 7, 2018
Thema:

Conection issue

1. Conection issue - Similar Threads - Conection issue

2. Cannot conect to 5G WIFI

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot conect to 5G WIFI: I click connect and it says that it is impossible to connect to the network. And this sign is on Wi-Fi I tried and updated the drivers, changed them to 20GHz. I just reinstalled Windows, before reinstalling everything worked and connected, I also had Windows 11...
  3. Cannot conect to 5G WIFI

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot conect to 5G WIFI: I click connect and it says that it is impossible to connect to the network. And this sign is on Wi-Fi I tried and updated the drivers, changed them to 20GHz. I just reinstalled Windows, before reinstalling everything worked and connected, I also had Windows 11...
  4. Internet Conection Issue when other device is connected to my hotspot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet Conection Issue when other device is connected to my hotspot: As I mentioned in subject, I am trying to share my connection to my mobile using mobile hotspot feature in Windows 11. But as soon as I connect to this wifi on my mobile, my connection in Windows goes down....
  5. Internet Conection Issue when other device is connected to my hotspot

Internet Conection Issue when other device is connected to my hotspot: As I mentioned in subject, I am trying to share my connection to my mobile using mobile hotspot feature in Windows 11. But as soon as I connect to this wifi on my mobile, my connection in Windows goes down....
  6. Bluetooth Conectivity Issues after clean installl.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Conectivity Issues after clean installl.: So I have an Asus N550J that I just replaced the battery, upgraded the hard drive to an SSD, and did a clean install of windows. Now I am having issues with connecting my Bluetooth headphones All devices show up as unknown and some not at all. I've already downloaded drivers...
  7. Bluetooth Conectivity Issues after clean installl.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Conectivity Issues after clean installl.: So I have an Asus N550J that I just replaced the battery, upgraded the hard drive to an SSD, and did a clean install of windows. Now I am having issues with connecting my Bluetooth headphones All devices show up as unknown and some not at all. I've already downloaded drivers...
  8. Bluetooth Conectivity Issues after clean installl.

9. CONECTION ISSUE

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    CONECTION ISSUE: Please help, my son can not get to his computer or send request for more time. We tried to restart it, turn on and off. I We just keep seeing this message for last 4 days only date changing TIMES UP! THIS DEVICE IS LOCKED BECAUSE OF YOUR FAMILY SETTING FOR SCREEN TIME....
  10. xbox live network conectivity issue

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    xbox live network conectivity issue: this is a solution for a very big problem , the server conictivity is blocked and i tried all the solutions but with some luck i have found that if you turned of windows updates like the 7 days one the server conictivity will be open looks like there is a problem with the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 kms connection broker