Windows 10: Conectivity

Discus and support Conectivity in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Okay I don't know what happened it's worked before this is a brand new machine like a month old what's a tablet and I I hook up to my phone's hotspot... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by tweakender, Jun 15, 2019.

1. Conectivity

Okay I don't know what happened it's worked before this is a brand new machine like a month old what's a tablet and I I hook up to my phone's hotspot and now I can't went through that troubleshooter and windows can't find a driver for me so went to settings and made sure that I could get updates over meter conditions I go to updates windows there's updates and depending download but neither one of them I can find so I try to connect again and it says neither my phone nor my tablet support Miracast so it's like I can't reinstall my drivers cuz Windows can't find them I'm not supported by Miracast and I can't get an update what do I do

:)

tweakender, Jun 15, 2019
  2. KK201213 Win User

Nokia x isnt conecting to pc

my computer is not conecting to my nokia x through the usb port nor its is listed in device manager,any suggestions for what should i do to solve it ?

KK201213, Jun 15, 2019
  3. LCRT Win User
    Nokia x isnt conecting to pc

you could start by asking this question in the appropriate forum. the nokia x is not a windows phone.

4. DR.Death Win User

Conectivity

how to bridge a conection

hi guys i am wondering if i can bridge a conection between a d-link wbr2310 and a belkin f5d8233-4v3
    come on guys i would like to get this working

DR.Death, Jun 15, 2019
Thema:

Conectivity

1. Conectivity - Similar Threads - Conectivity

2. Conected to internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Conected to internet: I got an "HTTP 404 Not Found" response when I clicked on the Internet Explorer and Edge logo. It can not connect to the internet. What will be the problem and how to solve it?...
  3. PS4 controller is not conecting to PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PS4 controller is not conecting to PC: I tried connecting a brand new PS4 controller to my PC and it doesn't even make a sound when I plug it in. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ps4-controller-is-not-conecting-to-pc/3503adb1-bff5-42de-aeb6-14cf18eb5088
  4. Windows 7 updated to 10 unable to conect to internet

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 7 updated to 10 unable to conect to internet: Have updated from windows 7 home to windows 10 home but not able to connect to internet. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-7-updated-to-10-unable-to-conect-to/44cf42df-3bde-4a2e-ae60-aa2c10b83516
  5. Conecting 2 computers by WiFi

Conecting 2 computers by WiFi: I want to connect my laptop to my desktop by WiFi. I am ill and want to use my laptop in bed but be able to view and use files on my large Desktop. Can youi tell me how to do this? I have tried to creat a Network and just can't seem to do it. I need help. Thank you for any...
  6. Remote Desktop from Windows 10 Pro to Windows 7 Pro - Freezes upon conection at login screen

Remote Desktop from Windows 10 Pro to Windows 7 Pro - Freezes upon conection at login screen: I have a windows 10 pro laptop, and a windows 7 pro laptop. When I remote in from the 7 to the 10, no problem, works great. But I need to go from the 10 to the 7, and every time I hit connect, it connects to the 7, and shows the windows logo and the circle is spinning and...
  7. window 10 wont reckonise my ipod usb conection

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    window 10 wont reckonise my ipod usb conection: please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-10-wont-reckonise-my-ipod-usb-conection/19319e85-b437-457f-b56b-36c5d78493ca
  8. Microsoft Store isn't able to update apps unless I am conected to the internet through an...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store isn't able to update apps unless I am conected to the internet through an...: I have had this problem for a while now. I have tried using both my home WiFi and my guest WiFi but neither worked. I rarely have access to an Ethernet connection, and so not solving the issue isn't ideal for me. When I select the "Get Updates" button on the Microsoft Store,...
  9. No internet conectivity after Windows 1809 update

No internet conectivity after Windows 1809 update: Okay, I hope to find an answer here. Yesterday my laptop, a HP ZBook, updated to Windows 10 Version 1809, wherafter I haven't been able to conect to the internet via either WiFi or cable. There is no internet icon in the bottom right of the task bar, neither hidden. The...
  10. cannot conect to internet having disconected wires

cannot conect to internet having disconected wires: when having disconnected leads from hub I cannot connect to internet. I used to be able to do this but cannot now. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-conect-to-internet-having-disconected-wires/d25b3286-45fa-4a3e-8aca-a03f1b7ae3a4