Windows 10: conexant audio

Discus and support conexant audio in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; audio has been distorted on lenovo z70 laptop. So far it has not been fixable, at all.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by douggXT, Oct 14, 2018.

1. douggXT Win User

conexant audio

audio has been distorted on lenovo z70 laptop. So far it has not been fixable, at all.

:)

douggXT, Oct 14, 2018
  2. Heyyuu Win User

How can I permanently uninstall Conexant SmartAudio HD audio driver

It's not work. I have done this

1. download and run the program you suggested.

Conexant driver is not on the list (select to hide)

2. uninstall Conexant driver

High Definition Audio Device is in used now

3. run program again

Conexant driver still not on the list (select to hide)

4. restart my laptop

High Definition Audio Device still in used.

5. run program again

Conexant driver is on the list (select to hide)

6. Select Conexant and Hide it

Conexant driver is now in hidden list

7. a few minutes later my laptop notify me to restart my laptop to finished setting up Conexant

Conexant driver is now disappear from the hidden list and take over my sound device again.

8. cry so hard

Heyyuu, Oct 14, 2018
  3. Arul_D Win User
    Conexant Smart Audio Windows 10 issue

Hello,

Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to install the Conexant audio drivers in compatibility mode and check the status of this issue. Refer to the below steps.

Refer the steps to install a driver in compatibility mode:

a. Right click on the setup file of the driver and select
    Properties

b. Select Compatibility Tab

c. Place a check mark next to Run this program in Compatibility mode and select the operating system accordingly from the drop down list

d. Let the driver to install and then check the functionality.

If you need any further assistance let us know and we would be glad to help you.

Arul_D, Oct 14, 2018
  4. conexant audio

Conexant Smart Audio Windows 10 issue

I just installed (fresh) Windows 10 and now I am having issues with my Audio Driver, Conexant. Every time I connect my external speakers to the headphone jack, I do hear sounds and play media. But my issue occurs while the windows boots up with the external
    speakers connected.

Just after booting, at the desktop the smart audio fails to initialize and this message pops.

failed to initialize smartaudio the application will now exit

Before you ask me to do the initial troubleshooting steps, I will list all the things what I have done so far.

• Uninstalled and reinstalled conexant audio drivers.
    • Used the troubleshoot sound problems and found no issues.
    • Used Device Manager to disable other (Nvidia HD audio) audio devices, but the issue occurred.
    • In the same step, I installed the drivers through Microsoft. Device works perfectly, but smartaudio is gone completely.
    Issue 1

Why smartaudio fails to initialize? How to fix that?

Issue 2

In the enhancements tab, I don't see 'Loudness Equalization' 'Room Correction' and other known enhancements. I see only these:

conexant audio 91e00c7e-826f-40b3-9b39-1734b00f0c0b.png

How to enable them? Are those only available for HD audio?

More Details:

OS - Windows 10 Pro x64Smart Audio Driver Version - 8.66.16.52

Smart Audio Software Version - 6.0.250.0

HD Audio API Version - 1.91.0.0

Super Saiyan, Oct 14, 2018
Thema:

conexant audio

1. conexant audio - Similar Threads - conexant audio

2. I have Windows 11 on an HP Desktop and Conexant HD Audio. I have no equalizer. Is there a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have Windows 11 on an HP Desktop and Conexant HD Audio. I have no equalizer. Is there a...: Hi Mustafa. I'm Greg, 10 years awarded Windows MVP, specializing in Installation, Performance, Troubleshooting and Activation, here to help you. In the Device Manager what is the driver installed under Sound, Video & Game Controllers for Sound? Realtek should appear there. If...
  3. I have Windows 11 on an HP Desktop and Conexant HD Audio. I have no equalizer. Is there a...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have Windows 11 on an HP Desktop and Conexant HD Audio. I have no equalizer. Is there a...: Hi Mustafa. I'm Greg, 10 years awarded Windows MVP, specializing in Installation, Performance, Troubleshooting and Activation, here to help you. In the Device Manager what is the driver installed under Sound, Video & Game Controllers for Sound? Realtek should appear there. If...
  4. Conexant ISST Audio Speakers "MUFFLED" on HP laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Conexant ISST Audio Speakers "MUFFLED" on HP laptop: My Conexant ISST Audio speakers on my HP laptop were working fine this morning, now suddenly, the sound out of my speakers sounds like the volume is locked on 1. I can 'barely' hear muffled sound. None of my adjustments in settings fix the problem. Drivers are updated. If I...
  5. Conexant ISST Audio Speakers "MUFFLED" on HP laptop

Conexant ISST Audio Speakers "MUFFLED" on HP laptop: My Conexant ISST Audio speakers on my HP laptop were working fine this morning, now suddenly, the sound out of my speakers sounds like the volume is locked on 1. I can 'barely' hear muffled sound. None of my adjustments in settings fix the problem. Drivers are updated. If I...
  6. Conexant ISST Audio Speakers "MUFFLED" on HP laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Why the hell are you updating W10 and then blocking synaptic/conexant audio driver???? NOGO...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why the hell are you updating W10 and then blocking synaptic/conexant audio driver???? NOGO...: Had to recover old system all the time these days. have now blocked Winupdates alltogether.this problem is not new. many years old and reinstallation of synaptic software doesnt help!...
  8. Why the hell are you updating W10 and then blocking synaptic/conexant audio driver???? NOGO...

Why the hell are you updating W10 and then blocking synaptic/conexant audio driver???? NOGO...: Had to recover old system all the time these days. have now blocked Winupdates alltogether.this problem is not new. many years old and reinstallation of synaptic software doesnt help!...
  9. Why the hell are you updating W10 and then blocking synaptic/conexant audio driver???? NOGO...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. How to enable two audio outputs on a Windows 11 laptop with Conexant audio driver

How to enable two audio outputs on a Windows 11 laptop with Conexant audio driver: Hi! I have two audio devices connected to my personal laptop one Bluetooth and one on a second monitor, and I'd like to activate both of them for simultaneous use.I've searched everywhere and only found the whole "Realtek Sound Mix" deal, but as my device uses a Conexant...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nu vot