Windows 10: conexant audio

Discus and support conexant audio in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; audio has been distorted on lenovo z70 laptop. So far it has not been fixable, at all.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by douggXT, Oct 14, 2018.

1. douggXT Win User

conexant audio

audio has been distorted on lenovo z70 laptop. So far it has not been fixable, at all.

:)

douggXT, Oct 14, 2018
  2. Heyyuu Win User

How can I permanently uninstall Conexant SmartAudio HD audio driver

It's not work. I have done this

1. download and run the program you suggested.

Conexant driver is not on the list (select to hide)

2. uninstall Conexant driver

High Definition Audio Device is in used now

3. run program again

Conexant driver still not on the list (select to hide)

4. restart my laptop

High Definition Audio Device still in used.

5. run program again

Conexant driver is on the list (select to hide)

6. Select Conexant and Hide it

Conexant driver is now in hidden list

7. a few minutes later my laptop notify me to restart my laptop to finished setting up Conexant

Conexant driver is now disappear from the hidden list and take over my sound device again.

8. cry so hard

Heyyuu, Oct 14, 2018
  3. Arul_D Win User
    Conexant Smart Audio Windows 10 issue

Hello,

Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to install the Conexant audio drivers in compatibility mode and check the status of this issue. Refer to the below steps.

Refer the steps to install a driver in compatibility mode:

a. Right click on the setup file of the driver and select
    Properties

b. Select Compatibility Tab

c. Place a check mark next to Run this program in Compatibility mode and select the operating system accordingly from the drop down list

d. Let the driver to install and then check the functionality.

If you need any further assistance let us know and we would be glad to help you.

Arul_D, Oct 14, 2018
  4. conexant audio

Conexant Smart Audio Windows 10 issue

I just installed (fresh) Windows 10 and now I am having issues with my Audio Driver, Conexant. Every time I connect my external speakers to the headphone jack, I do hear sounds and play media. But my issue occurs while the windows boots up with the external
    speakers connected.

Just after booting, at the desktop the smart audio fails to initialize and this message pops.

failed to initialize smartaudio the application will now exit

Before you ask me to do the initial troubleshooting steps, I will list all the things what I have done so far.

• Uninstalled and reinstalled conexant audio drivers.
    • Used the troubleshoot sound problems and found no issues.
    • Used Device Manager to disable other (Nvidia HD audio) audio devices, but the issue occurred.
    • In the same step, I installed the drivers through Microsoft. Device works perfectly, but smartaudio is gone completely.
    Issue 1

Why smartaudio fails to initialize? How to fix that?

Issue 2

In the enhancements tab, I don't see 'Loudness Equalization' 'Room Correction' and other known enhancements. I see only these:

conexant audio 91e00c7e-826f-40b3-9b39-1734b00f0c0b.png

How to enable them? Are those only available for HD audio?

More Details:

OS - Windows 10 Pro x64Smart Audio Driver Version - 8.66.16.52

Smart Audio Software Version - 6.0.250.0

HD Audio API Version - 1.91.0.0

Super Saiyan, Oct 14, 2018
Thema:

conexant audio

1. conexant audio - Similar Threads - conexant audio

2. Conexant smart Audio HD not compatible Win 2004

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Conexant smart Audio HD not compatible Win 2004: Conexant smart Audio HD ver 8.66.27.55 with Lenovo 80EC, stop upgrade to win10 2004. When will it be compatible? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/conexant-smart-audio-hd-not-compatible-win-2004/1bb26079-d84a-4ac1-a6ca-0a1cc1558398
  3. Are Conexant/Synaptics Audio driver issues fixed yet?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Are Conexant/Synaptics Audio driver issues fixed yet?: Is the Conexant and Synaptics Audio compatibility issue with Windows 10 2004 fixed yet? I have a Lenovo Flex 14IWL with the Synaptics Audio driver, I'm wondering if it's safe to install Windows 10 2004. Anyone know if it's fixed?...
  4. Are Conexant/Synaptics Audio driver compatibility issues fixed yet?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Are Conexant/Synaptics Audio driver compatibility issues fixed yet?: Hi, I'm thinking about updating to Windows 10 2004 and I'm wondering if the problem with certain Conexant and Synaptics audio drivers has been fixed. I can't find anywhere that says whether it has been or not. I have a Lenovo Flex 14IWL 2019 with the "Synaptics Audio" sound...
  5. Windows No Longer Recognizes Conexant Audio Drivers

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows No Longer Recognizes Conexant Audio Drivers: A few Windows updates ago, my laptop stopped recognizing that I have onboard audio (specifically Conexant High Definition Audio HDMI). It seems like I'm not the only one having the problem but I can't find a viable solution on the interwebs and I'm out of ideas. Anyone have...
  6. Acceptable drivers for Conexant HD Audio for upgrade to Windows 10 version 2004

Acceptable drivers for Conexant HD Audio for upgrade to Windows 10 version 2004: I have searched everywhere for a higher version for Conexant HD Audio drivers that will work with upgrade to Windows 10 version 2004 but cannot find any. Will Windows resolve so can use Conexant drivers available, is laptop trash, is there a way to install acceptable other...
  7. Conexant smart HD audio driver version 8.66.16.50 problem.

Conexant smart HD audio driver version 8.66.16.50 problem.: it says 'No driver installled". I have a Lenovo G50 and the manufacturer does not offer a driver download. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/conexant-smart-hd-audio-driver-version-8661650/9b012449-5da0-4296-aef9-ae12ab062390
  8. hi I Have Problem with my Conexant audio driver it take

hi I Have Problem with my Conexant audio driver it take: it take too time and it not finished right now i cant hear any things my windows says that my speakers not plugged in and im now trying update my conexant driver but i want know how long it will take im doing it from 2 hours : :...
  9. Facing issues with conexant audio driver and Keyboard driver

Facing issues with conexant audio driver and Keyboard driver: Hi, i am facing problem with the conexant audio driver and keyboard driver in my device System : Lenovo ideapad 100-15ibd The sound automatically gets reduced to Zero and the shortcut keyctrl +c is not working.I have updated them to the latest version provided by the...
  10. Internal microphone not working conexant ISST Audio

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Internal microphone not working conexant ISST Audio: I had a black screen incident 10 days ago on my HP Spectre running windows 10. I managed to reboot by turning it on and off and all seemed well. However, by trying to skype several people and them not being able to hear me, I have discovered that my internal mic is not...