Windows 10: Conexant CX20751 Windows 10 Audio Driver Microphone Issues

Discus and support Conexant CX20751 Windows 10 Audio Driver Microphone Issues in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a Lenovo Edge E440 laptop to which I have installed the latest Windows TP (10162). I have upgraded my audio drivers to the aforementioned... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by rogerwilco91, Jul 2, 2015.

1. Conexant CX20751 Windows 10 Audio Driver Microphone Issues

I have a Lenovo Edge E440 laptop to which I have installed the latest Windows TP (10162). I have upgraded my audio drivers to the aforementioned CX20751, as Lenovo suggested this driver includes support for Windows 10. Upon installing this latest driver, I have come across microphone levels that are really low, as confirmed through Skype's test calls (even when the microphone levels are raised to the max).

Anyone else have this issue with the CX20751 audio driver?

:)

rogerwilco91, Jul 2, 2015

2. Problem with Conexant audio driver

My laptop is Lenovo g70. Due to windows update Conexant audio get installed on my laptop. It seems that there is bug in this driver. My microphone stops working. Before update it works fine with generic driver.

I have tried all method including checking of "Conexant audio option" in speech recognition but it doesn't fix. I rolled back driver. Now it's completely fine. No issue. Shouldn't Microsoft remove Conexant audio from windows update if the driver is buggy
    and its generic driver works perfectly fine?

ADITYAKUMARXG, Jul 2, 2015
  3. EdCol_52 Win User
    Microphone not working at all but headphones work OK after windows 10 upgrade

My microphone for Dragon Naturally Speaking 12 has stopped working on laptop after upgrading to Windows 10. The headphones are working fine. I get this message: The audio driver for the audio device "Microphone (Conexant SmartAudio HD)" has changed. How
    do I fix this anyone?

EdCol_52, Jul 2, 2015
  4. R5xscn Win User

Conexant CX20751 Windows 10 Audio Driver Microphone Issues

I have the same laptop and problem.
    Mine also has the same behavior as yours.

After trying Win 7 and 10 (Lenovo and default driver), I used Win 7 driver with following settings, level set to 70, +36 dB, and used built in microphone (you can set this in SmartAudio application).

The default Windows 10 driver (through Windows Update) works best, but it introduces hiss to the speaker and the headset even when no audio playing.

R5xscn, Aug 14, 2015
Thema:

Conexant CX20751 Windows 10 Audio Driver Microphone Issues

1. Conexant CX20751 Windows 10 Audio Driver Microphone Issues - Similar Threads - Conexant CX20751 Audio

2. Conexant audio drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Conexant audio drivers: Hello, I am running an HP Zboob 15 G5 laptop, with Windows 10. For a long time it ran fine using the default HD audio drivers. However sometime last year, WIndows decided to install the Conexant audio drivers by default. Once this driver is installed, the laptop report that...
  3. Are Conexant/Synaptics Audio driver issues fixed yet?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Are Conexant/Synaptics Audio driver issues fixed yet?: Is the Conexant and Synaptics Audio compatibility issue with Windows 10 2004 fixed yet? I have a Lenovo Flex 14IWL with the Synaptics Audio driver, I'm wondering if it's safe to install Windows 10 2004. Anyone know if it's fixed?...
  4. Facing issues with conexant audio driver and Keyboard driver

Facing issues with conexant audio driver and Keyboard driver: Hi, i am facing problem with the conexant audio driver and keyboard driver in my device System : Lenovo ideapad 100-15ibd The sound automatically gets reduced to Zero and the shortcut keyctrl +c is not working.I have updated them to the latest version provided by the...
  5. Conexant Audio Drivers in Windows update 2nd appearance

Conexant Audio Drivers in Windows update 2nd appearance: There was an update with Conexant in the title after 1803 had been installed. After that install session a message appeared relaying that MS Windows 10 decided that this particular addition was not good for the Acer V5-551 (orig Win8.1) laptop so it was not installed. BUT...
  6. conexant hd audio driver

conexant hd audio driver: i have conexant hd audio on my nv53 gateway laptop the only way to get sound on w10 is to use the generic driver why must microsoft continually at ever update reinstall the old drivers that dont work upon each and every update i just found a setting to hopefully stop that...
  7. Conexant Audio Drivers

Conexant Audio Drivers: Still have bad Mic audio with Windows 10. Have Conexant put out new driver yet. Tried Windows 8.1 and still bad. Asus X450 Laptop 64 bit. Thanks Roger 18502
  8. Conexant HD Audio Driver for Windows 10

Conexant HD Audio Driver for Windows 10: Does anyone know where I can find a driver for Conexant HD Audio? Right now I am using a driver from Microsoft to play device sounds. Help please! 55093
  9. Bad Audio with Windows 10 Conexant

Bad Audio with Windows 10 Conexant: Have Windows 10 had new drivers for Conexant 64 bit for Asus Laptop. Mic audio is bad and low. Works ok with USB Audio Codec just Pc Mic bad audio. Thanks Roger 26832
  10. Conexant 20582 Audio Driver?

Conexant 20582 Audio Driver?: anyone have one that works? 7690
Tags: