Windows 10: conexant hd audio driver

Discus and support conexant hd audio driver in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; i have conexant hd audio on my nv53 gateway laptop the only way to get sound on w10 is to use the generic driver why must microsoft continually at... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by stv357, Dec 15, 2015.

1. stv357 Win User

conexant hd audio driver

i have conexant hd audio on my nv53 gateway laptop
    the only way to get sound on w10 is to use the generic driver
    why must microsoft continually at ever update reinstall the old drivers that dont work upon each and every update
    i just found a setting to hopefully stop that
    i hope its permanent til there is a new w10 conexant hd audio driver

:)

stv357, Dec 15, 2015

2. driver conexant HD or high definition what is the best in windows 10 ?? please help me

what the best driver audio in windows 10 ,

Conexant Hd Or High definition audio ??

i update conexant HD .. but sound not powerfull and
    sounds a bit strange..

but Driver High definition audio, sound powerfull ..

I use the audio driver high definition but I checked the window update ,
    Driver conexant HD appears , whether it should be renewed on or use
    high definition audio-only ..

Please Help me

Regards

Pind'y

pindywilong, Dec 15, 2015
  3. Sound problems after upgrading to Windows 10

I had problems with the Conexant HD audio device and drivers, which were 8.66.1650. Cortana and Edge were freezing. Eventually I uninstalled the Conexant HD audio device from Device Manager, which left the generic Microsoft HD audio device. I updated the
    drivers from Device Manager, selecting to search my own PC rather than the internet. Windows found the generic Microsoft HDAD drivers 10.0.10586.0. I chose those and have had no audio problems since, neither has update tried to reinstall Conexant.

Derrick Leigh, Dec 15, 2015
Thema:

conexant hd audio driver

1. conexant hd audio driver - Similar Threads - conexant audio driver

2. Conexant audio drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Conexant audio drivers: Hello, I am running an HP Zboob 15 G5 laptop, with Windows 10. For a long time it ran fine using the default HD audio drivers. However sometime last year, WIndows decided to install the Conexant audio drivers by default. Once this driver is installed, the laptop report that...
  3. Synaptics/Conexant HD Audio driver problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Synaptics/Conexant HD Audio driver problem: For some reason, I can't uninstall the Synaptics HD Audio driver off my computer; when I disable it, it disables my audio devices because it's also a controller. The only way I can negate it is by using the 3.5 mil jack on my monitor which uses the motherboard driver,...
  4. Conexant smart HD audio driver version 8.66.16.50 problem.

Conexant smart HD audio driver version 8.66.16.50 problem.: it says 'No driver installled". I have a Lenovo G50 and the manufacturer does not offer a driver download. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/conexant-smart-hd-audio-driver-version-8661650/9b012449-5da0-4296-aef9-ae12ab062390
  5. Conexant SmartAudio HD audio driver keeps installing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Conexant SmartAudio HD audio driver keeps installing: Windows 10 Version 1909 64-bit OS....My audio device driver Conexant keeps reinstalling every time I run system update...how can I stop this from happening.???...
  6. Windows Update 1803 Incompatible with latest Conexant HD Audio Driver

Windows Update 1803 Incompatible with latest Conexant HD Audio Driver: Windows Update 1803 Incompatible with latest Conexant HD Audio Driver with Dolby Speakers . The result is muted speakers despite audio visualization in sound property seems to work well . Uninstalling driver and disabling device updates the default High Definition Audio...
  7. Conexant Audio Drivers

Conexant Audio Drivers: Still have bad Mic audio with Windows 10. Have Conexant put out new driver yet. Tried Windows 8.1 and still bad. Asus X450 Laptop 64 bit. Thanks Roger 18502
  8. Conexant HD Audio Driver for Windows 10

Conexant HD Audio Driver for Windows 10: Does anyone know where I can find a driver for Conexant HD Audio? Right now I am using a driver from Microsoft to play device sounds. Help please! 55093
  9. Uninstall/Reinstall Conexant SmartAudio HD Drivers

Uninstall/Reinstall Conexant SmartAudio HD Drivers: I occasionally need to reinstall the Conexant SmartAudio HD drivers to fix my laptop's audio. When I do the uninstallation, should the "Delete the driver software for this device" checkbox be checked or clear? For future reference, if I guess wrong on the previous...
  10. Conexant 20582 Audio Driver?

Conexant 20582 Audio Driver?: anyone have one that works? 7690
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. conexant audio driver window 10 version 1903