Windows 10: Conexant Smart Audio

Discus and support Conexant Smart Audio in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Have Windows 10 on my Laptop. All working except bad Mic audio. All worked fine on Windows 8.1. Any help please ? Thanks Roger 15249 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by g3ybo, Aug 10, 2015.

1. g3ybo Win User

Conexant Smart Audio

Have Windows 10 on my Laptop. All working except bad Mic audio. All worked fine on Windows 8.1.

Any help please ?

Thanks

Roger

:)

g3ybo, Aug 10, 2015

2. Conexant Smart Audio HD | Windows 10

Well, you want your Conexant smart audio work? There is only one method, that gonna lose all the functionality of the Smart Audio Program...But it will keep the all the Conexant drivers.

Its easy, Right click on the speaker icon. Go to playback devices, right click the smart audio one. Click on properties and go to enhancements section and tick "disable all enhancements"

Good Luck!

FirasBajjar, Aug 10, 2015
  3. Conexant driver update for Conexant SmartAudio HD

Hello

Conexant Smart Audio HD might already release a new update. However, it's not yet available on Windows Update. For further assistance, we recommend contacting Conexant support.

Regards.

Antoneth Ber, Aug 10, 2015
  4. fireberd Win User

Conexant Smart Audio

Have you tried reinstalling the Conexant drivers? I've seen several posts of problems with Conexant audio with the Win 10 upgrade. Check to see if there are any updated Win 10 drivers.

fireberd, Aug 10, 2015
  5. g3ybo Win User
    Hi yes have updated drivers and still very distorted audio with the PC Mic.

Maybe Windows 10 will sort it out in the future.

Update is 10.0.10240.16384 dated 9/7/2015

Thanks for your help firebird

Roger

g3ybo, Aug 10, 2015
  6. Regentix Win User
    Regentix, Aug 10, 2015
  7. g3ybo Win User
    g3ybo, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Conexant Smart Audio

1. Conexant Smart Audio - Similar Threads - Conexant Smart Audio

2. Conexant audio drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Conexant audio drivers: Hello, I am running an HP Zboob 15 G5 laptop, with Windows 10. For a long time it ran fine using the default HD audio drivers. However sometime last year, WIndows decided to install the Conexant audio drivers by default. Once this driver is installed, the laptop report that...
  3. Conexant smart Audio HD not compatible Win 2004

Conexant smart Audio HD not compatible Win 2004: Conexant smart Audio HD ver 8.66.27.55 with Lenovo 80EC, stop upgrade to win10 2004. When will it be compatible? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/conexant-smart-audio-hd-not-compatible-win-2004/1bb26079-d84a-4ac1-a6ca-0a1cc1558398
  4. Conexant smart HD audio driver version 8.66.16.50 problem.

Conexant smart HD audio driver version 8.66.16.50 problem.: it says 'No driver installled". I have a Lenovo G50 and the manufacturer does not offer a driver download. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/conexant-smart-hd-audio-driver-version-8661650/9b012449-5da0-4296-aef9-ae12ab062390
  5. conexant audio

conexant audio: audio has been distorted on lenovo z70 laptop. So far it has not been fixable, at all. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/conexant-audio/01a248a8-d07a-4d41-bbee-53b957e810ea
  6. conexant hd audio driver

conexant hd audio driver: i have conexant hd audio on my nv53 gateway laptop the only way to get sound on w10 is to use the generic driver why must microsoft continually at ever update reinstall the old drivers that dont work upon each and every update i just found a setting to hopefully stop that...
  7. Conexant Audio Drivers

Conexant Audio Drivers: Still have bad Mic audio with Windows 10. Have Conexant put out new driver yet. Tried Windows 8.1 and still bad. Asus X450 Laptop 64 bit. Thanks Roger 18502
  8. Restore Missing Stereo Mix - Conexant Smart Audio HD

Restore Missing Stereo Mix - Conexant Smart Audio HD: I'm working with a Toshiba C55-C laptop and trying to get the Stereo Mix to work as a recording device. It does not show up in Sound > Recording, even with both "Show" boxes checked. I have tried different drivers from the Toshiba website. No change. I understand there...
  9. Conexant Audio w/Headphones

Conexant Audio w/Headphones: I have a Toshiba Satellite laptop using Windows 10. Conexant SmartAudio HD is working with my laptop speakers but not my headphones. I have tried, in order: -Right-click sound icon -> troubleshoot sound problems -Right-click sound icon -> Playback devices -> ?? (no...
  10. Conexant 20582 Audio Driver?

Conexant 20582 Audio Driver?: anyone have one that works? 7690
Tags: