Windows 10: Conexant smart HD audio driver version 8.66.16.50 problem.

Discus and support Conexant smart HD audio driver version 8.66.16.50 problem. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; it says 'No driver installled". I have a Lenovo G50 and the manufacturer does not offer a driver download.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by joedurante, Jun 8, 2020.

1. Conexant smart HD audio driver version 8.66.16.50 problem.

it says 'No driver installled". I have a Lenovo G50 and the manufacturer does not offer a driver download.

:)

joedurante, Jun 8, 2020

2. Conexant smart HD audio driver version 8.66.16.50 problem.

Conexant smart HD audio driver version 8.66.16.50 was auto updated yesterday but thereafter headphones / external speakers did not work. So rolled back to its previous verson 8.65.55.62. Any suggestion to this problem will be helpful. I am using Lenovo
    G50 Laptop and recently upgraded to Windows 10 Home Single Language from Windows 8.1.

Again today the driver is auto updated and this time found my laptop soundless. Again went on same rollback process and found all sound system working perfectly. If I could prevent auto update of this driver. Suggest me please.

B.Banerjee, Jun 8, 2020
  3. Conexant Smart Audio HD Problem with every Windows 10 build

I have a problem with dolby digital audio ( Of course complete audio sometimes) in headphones. in resent build 11099 headphone audio completely gone. Without headphone working fine.. and my headphones are very fine.. I think problem with latest Conexant
    Smart Audio HD Drivers or windows 10 builds... where can i download conexant old drivers, i can't find anywhere...

ARReddy_Wolverine, Jun 8, 2020
  4. Conexant smart HD audio driver version 8.66.16.50 problem.

Conexant Smart Audio Windows 10 issue

I just installed (fresh) Windows 10 and now I am having issues with my Audio Driver, Conexant. Every time I connect my external speakers to the headphone jack, I do hear sounds and play media. But my issue occurs while the windows boots up with the external
    speakers connected.

Just after booting, at the desktop the smart audio fails to initialize and this message pops.

failed to initialize smartaudio the application will now exit

Before you ask me to do the initial troubleshooting steps, I will list all the things what I have done so far.

• Uninstalled and reinstalled conexant audio drivers.
    • Used the troubleshoot sound problems and found no issues.
    • Used Device Manager to disable other (Nvidia HD audio) audio devices, but the issue occurred.
    • In the same step, I installed the drivers through Microsoft. Device works perfectly, but smartaudio is gone completely.
    Issue 1

Why smartaudio fails to initialize? How to fix that?

Issue 2

In the enhancements tab, I don't see 'Loudness Equalization' 'Room Correction' and other known enhancements. I see only these:

Conexant smart HD audio driver version 8.66.16.50 problem. 91e00c7e-826f-40b3-9b39-1734b00f0c0b.png

How to enable them? Are those only available for HD audio?

More Details:

OS - Windows 10 Pro x64Smart Audio Driver Version - 8.66.16.52

Smart Audio Software Version - 6.0.250.0

HD Audio API Version - 1.91.0.0

Super Saiyan, Jun 8, 2020
Thema:

Conexant smart HD audio driver version 8.66.16.50 problem.

1. Conexant smart HD audio driver version 8.66.16.50 problem. - Similar Threads - Conexant smart audio

2. Synaptics/Conexant HD Audio device problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Synaptics/Conexant HD Audio device problem: For some reason, I can't uninstall Synaptics HD Audio off my computer; when I disable it, it disables my audio devices because it's a controller. The only way I can negate it is by using the 3.5 mil jack on my monitor which uses the motherboard driver - however - I want to...
  3. Synaptics/Conexant HD Audio driver problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Synaptics/Conexant HD Audio driver problem: For some reason, I can't uninstall the Synaptics HD Audio driver off my computer; when I disable it, it disables my audio devices because it's also a controller. The only way I can negate it is by using the 3.5 mil jack on my monitor which uses the motherboard driver,...
  4. Conexant smart Audio HD not compatible Win 2004

Conexant smart Audio HD not compatible Win 2004: Conexant smart Audio HD ver 8.66.27.55 with Lenovo 80EC, stop upgrade to win10 2004. When will it be compatible? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/conexant-smart-audio-hd-not-compatible-win-2004/1bb26079-d84a-4ac1-a6ca-0a1cc1558398
  5. How to completely remove the awful Conexant Audio Drivers and Smart Audio HD and stop them...

How to completely remove the awful Conexant Audio Drivers and Smart Audio HD and stop them...: I have 2 Lenovo laptops both running Windows 10 with all the latest updates. I am having a serious problem (as are many other people I'm sure) with the terrible Conexant Audio Drivers and Smart Audio HD, In short they make the audio output sound awful and don't distinguish...
  6. conexant hd audio driver

conexant hd audio driver: i have conexant hd audio on my nv53 gateway laptop the only way to get sound on w10 is to use the generic driver why must microsoft continually at ever update reinstall the old drivers that dont work upon each and every update i just found a setting to hopefully stop that...
  7. Conexant Audio Drivers

Conexant Audio Drivers: Still have bad Mic audio with Windows 10. Have Conexant put out new driver yet. Tried Windows 8.1 and still bad. Asus X450 Laptop 64 bit. Thanks Roger 18502
  8. Conexant Smart Audio

Conexant Smart Audio: Have Windows 10 on my Laptop. All working except bad Mic audio. All worked fine on Windows 8.1. Any help please ? Thanks Roger 15249
  9. Restore Missing Stereo Mix - Conexant Smart Audio HD

Restore Missing Stereo Mix - Conexant Smart Audio HD: I'm working with a Toshiba C55-C laptop and trying to get the Stereo Mix to work as a recording device. It does not show up in Sound > Recording, even with both "Show" boxes checked. I have tried different drivers from the Toshiba website. No change. I understand there...
  10. Conexant HD Audio Driver for Windows 10

Conexant HD Audio Driver for Windows 10: Does anyone know where I can find a driver for Conexant HD Audio? Right now I am using a driver from Microsoft to play device sounds. Help please! 55093

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nu vot