Windows 10: Config Files Won't Open

Discus and support Config Files Won't Open in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, I recently decided to replay Crysis 2 and for whatever reason I'm unable to edit the System.Cfg file due to there being an Internet Explorer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Foxtrot-813, Apr 16, 2021.

1. Config Files Won't Open

Hello, I recently decided to replay Crysis 2 and for whatever reason I'm unable to edit the System.Cfg file due to there being an Internet Explorer logo on it. Whenever I try to open it, it takes me to a view downloads screen where I can save or open the file. If I try to open the file it opens for micro second before closing. Saving the file does absolutely nothing and just downloads a duplicate. Any help would appreciated as Crysis 2 isn't the only game that I have had this problem.

:)

Foxtrot-813, Apr 16, 2021
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Ok...

After update my Windows 10 to 17063.1000 build, skype won´t work...

It open, but if I Start my conversasion with camera, file share or screen share, it crash...

If I try to uninstall anda install again, I give an error...

Any workaround to solve this issue??

*Mad*Mad*Mad*Mad

3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

4. Ketxxx Win User

Config Files Won't Open

opening .dds files with gimp

Simply, HOW? I got the DDS plugin but the POS wont open DDS files still. Can someone give me a step-by-step rundown of how to install the DDS plugin for gimp so I know if I'm missing something?

Ketxxx, Apr 16, 2021
Thema:

Config Files Won't Open

1. Config Files Won't Open - Similar Threads - Config Files Won't

2. WLAN Auto Config Won't Run

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WLAN Auto Config Won't Run: Hello,Following recent Windows 10 Definition update KB2267602, my Wifi USB adaoter has stopped workong so i have no internet.The first time this haooebed i ended up doing a system restart. This time ive tried a system restart and a systeM restore and its still not working. I...
  3. Files Explorer won't open files

Files Explorer won't open files: So this has been an issue today. I try to open a file in Files explorer, then it just freezes and show my mouse cursor as on blue loading circle. Please help!...
  4. Change default program when opening .config file

in Windows 10 Customization
    Change default program when opening .config file: I mistakenly made .config files deafult open with WordPad and now i cant change it back to not open with any program, i can only choose "look for an app in the microsoft store" and "WordPad", i tried as shown on the picture doing it by settings > apps > default apps > choose...
  5. files won't open

files won't open: I click on a file in the file explorer and nothing happens; it won't open. Word 97 documents don't seem to open in my Windows 10 program. Later versions open but it seems I have lost a lot of work due to all my files not opening. What can I do?...
  6. .exe Files Won't Open

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    .exe Files Won't Open: Whenever I try to open a .exe file (eg. a game or installer application) Windows will show an error message and will be unable to access the file. I tried using .reg files from trusted sites to fix any problems with the registry but .reg files will also display an error...
  7. Files won't open

Files won't open: I upgraded from windows 8 to 10 last night. I couldn't open any of my files. I researched and did a few things last night and it worked. Now it's not working again and I need to access for school....HELP PLEASE...
  8. file won't open

file won't open: A file is use won't open... it says 'open by another user'.. I think it didn't close or save properly. I need to save this file. How? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-wont-open/abc50bc9-da5c-47d6-bbdc-7d45b324045c"
  9. Jar files won't open.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Jar files won't open.: I cannot for the life of me get ANY executable jar file to run, it opens, flashes, and closes if anything. I have tried updating and making sure I have the correct version of java. (Im currently running windows 10 64bit). I have tried going into the command prompt...
  10. JPG files won't open

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    JPG files won't open: I updated my computer based on your recent push on July 11, 2018. Since I did the update, I cannot open my jpg files. I keep receiving "File Error (-2147219196). I've attempted to restore it to the last restore point on July 9, 2018. However this does not fix the problem....