Windows 10: Configer my file explorer!!!

Discus and support Configer my file explorer!!! in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; When ever I open my pc, (windows 10) file explorer (quick access) always open by defaults. Thought I am not open it. How I could solve this problem?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Arafat IslamSagar, May 9, 2019.

1. Configer my file explorer!!!

When ever I open my pc, (windows 10) file explorer (quick access) always open by defaults. Thought I am not open it. How I could solve this problem? Please Help me!!!

:)

Arafat IslamSagar, May 9, 2019
  2. Ralph Sta Win User

File explorer icon from taskbar dissappears while working on it

Hi,

To assist you with your concern, we suggest you pin the File Explorer from the Start Menu by following these steps:

• Click the Start Menu.
    • Right-click File Explorer.
    • Choose Pin to taskbar.

If you need further assistance, feel free to reply to this post.

Ralph Sta, May 9, 2019
  3. Paolo Mag Win User
    "This file can't be previewed" problem in explorer

Hi Deborah,

For us to provide an accurate resolution, kindly elaborate the issue by answering the questions listed below:

• Since when have you been experiencing this issue?
    • Were there any changes on your PC before this happened like software or updates installed?

For initial troubleshooting, we suggest that you follow the steps listed below:

• Open File Explorer.
    • Access this link

C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Explorer
    • Delete all the files.
    • After deleting the files kindly try and see if there's a thumbnail preview of your files.

We're looking forward to your response.

Paolo Mag, May 9, 2019
  4. Configer my file explorer!!!

File Explorer

Hi Joyce,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you with it.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open File Explorer.
    • Click on view option.
    • Click on preview panel to turn it Off and On.

Hope this information helps. If you have any further queries related to Windows, let us know.
    We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, May 9, 2019
Thema:

Configer my file explorer!!!

1. Configer my file explorer!!! - Similar Threads - Configer file explorer

2. i just accidentally delete my Config file in C:/WINDOWS/Config and I already cover the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i just accidentally delete my Config file in C:/WINDOWS/Config and I already cover the...: I cannot do a Windows update, having trouble with my audio Realtek HD and even my Bluetooth is not functioning. I need help from someone who is very knowledgeable about this because it seems that my driver didn't work at all. I already try download a new driver but the...
  3. i just accidentally delete my Config file in C:/WINDOWS/Config and I already cover the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i just accidentally delete my Config file in C:/WINDOWS/Config and I already cover the...: I cannot do a Windows update, having trouble with my audio Realtek HD and even my Bluetooth is not functioning. I need help from someone who is very knowledgeable about this because it seems that my driver didn't work at all. I already try download a new driver but the...
  4. CONFIG

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CONFIG: After i check to HIDE all MS services do i click disable all then applyThank youTIMMY 2 TOES https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/config/eb829b6f-6634-40f3-b961-dd5d5730d6b4
  5. CONFIG

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CONFIG: After i check to HIDE all MS services do i click disable all then applyThank youTIMMY 2 TOES https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/config/eb829b6f-6634-40f3-b961-dd5d5730d6b4
  6. CONFIG

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Config Files Won't Open

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Config Files Won't Open: Hello, I recently decided to replay Crysis 2 and for whatever reason I'm unable to edit the System.Cfg file due to there being an Internet Explorer logo on it. Whenever I try to open it, it takes me to a view downloads screen where I can save or open the file. If I try to...
  8. Lost my WSL config

Lost my WSL config: Hey guys, I just upgraded my windows to version 2004 but when i tried to replace my WSL 1 to WSL 2, i somehow lost my WSL 1's files, folders, configs and all other stuff. i was wondering if theres any way to get recover those files because those files are really important...
  9. File Explorer renames my files

File Explorer renames my files: I recently upgraded to Windows 10 and Office 365. Now, when I download a file and choose where to save it, the file name suddenly changes to that of an existing file in that folder. The same happens when I want to save a file I am working on to a different folder. Result:...
  10. rate my BitLocker config

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    rate my BitLocker config: I have a new Dell Precision 7530 laptop that I am configuring. One of my first steps is setting up full drive encryption on it. I decided to go with BitLocker, as opposed to Veracrypt, because it should integrate better with the firmware. In particular, I have verified that...