Windows 10: configuracion de region y microsoft estore error 0x8000ffff

Discus and support configuracion de region y microsoft estore error 0x8000ffff in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; no puedo ingresar a la plataforma de microsoft store y tampoco cambiar la region de mi windows nisiquiera seleccionar una [ATTACH][ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by nicolas alejandroescobar, Jun 6, 2019.

1. configuracion de region y microsoft estore error 0x8000ffff

no puedo ingresar a la plataforma de microsoft store y tampoco cambiar la region de mi windows nisiquiera seleccionar una configuracion de region y microsoft estore error 0x8000ffff ba5cb790-bb45-4a78-ae40-58a4d0acd820?upload=true.png configuracion de region y microsoft estore error 0x8000ffff a253139f-718b-4320-8ead-c119694feff6?upload=true.png

:)

nicolas alejandroescobar, Jun 6, 2019

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jun 6, 2019
  3. Leobel85 Win User
    como soluciono el problema de la configuracion y personalizacion que no me abre

como se soluciona cuando no me abre la configuracion y personalizacion del ordenador

Leobel85, Jun 6, 2019
  4. configuracion de region y microsoft estore error 0x8000ffff

ERROR 0x8000FFFF. HOW CAN I FIX THIS?

Hi Pao,

Error 0x8000FFFF means that you cannot load a page from a
    Microsoft Store
    . To be more specific, we would like to ask you a few questions:

• What were the recent changes made on your computer before you experienced this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Did you encounter this on Microsoft Store?
    • In what activity did you receive this message?
    • What is the status of your Internet connection?

In addition, you can visit this link:
    Windows 10 Store app error 0x8000FFFF
    to start troubleshooting this error.

We’re looking forward to your response.

Johann Eva, Jun 6, 2019
Thema:

configuracion de region y microsoft estore error 0x8000ffff

1. configuracion de region y microsoft estore error 0x8000ffff - Similar Threads - configuracion region microsoft

2. quiero instalar un programa y no puedo, trate de cambiar la configuracion de donde obtener...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    quiero instalar un programa y no puedo, trate de cambiar la configuracion de donde obtener...: eh tratado de cambiar la configuracion pero no me aparece de donde intalarlos https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/quiero-instalar-un-programa-y-no-puedo-trate-de/51aa6643-8ca8-4c34-9a5e-b53e038219e0
  3. quiero instalar un programa y no puedo, trate de cambiar la configuracion de donde obtener...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    quiero instalar un programa y no puedo, trate de cambiar la configuracion de donde obtener...: eh tratado de cambiar la configuracion pero no me aparece de donde intalarlos https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/quiero-instalar-un-programa-y-no-puedo-trate-de/51aa6643-8ca8-4c34-9a5e-b53e038219e0
  4. 0x8000ffff error message

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    0x8000ffff error message: I have tried everything to get rid of error code 0x8000ffff but to no avail. I don't want to do a restore because all my disk, passwords and account info is in storage for at least 3 more weeks. HELP! You are my last hope...
  5. Error code: 0x8000ffff

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Error code: 0x8000ffff: i cant log in with my private Microsoft account. my school office 365 account works but not my private. i cant even log into Microsoft account on any Microsoft app on my windows 10 including Microsoft phone or outlook. could someone please help me?...
  6. Microsoft Store error code : 0x8000FFFF

Microsoft Store error code : 0x8000FFFF: I've been having an issue with Microsoft Store the past few weeks. And its this error code: 0x8000FFFF. I was trying to update some of the apps installed on my laptop and it just doesn't work. Its been frustrating to say the least. I tried the troubleshoot feature, the reset...
  7. 0x8000FFFF Error

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    0x8000FFFF Error: error when running network check. Tried dism and sfc unable to fix. why? Running insider preview 10.0.19041 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/0x8000ffff-error/3c51aea0-c49a-4fad-8448-12b8f627d9e8
  8. Error 0x8000FFFF

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error 0x8000FFFF: Whenever I try to open the game Minecraft on the Microsoft store, it always say it has an error (error code 0x8000FFFF), but whenever I open any other game, it works out just fine. I've already tried to do wsreset.exe. Is there any other way to fix this? I've also reinstalled...
  9. Error 0x8000FFFF in microsoft store

Error 0x8000FFFF in microsoft store: Hello everyone! I had this error in Microsoft store .This was very frustrating and searched the web for it but couldn't find a solution. But finally I just updated the app and there it is, the problem was gone. I had an older version of the app. Hope this helps someone. *...
  10. error 0x8000ffff

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    error 0x8000ffff: each time I try to open an app on the windows 10 app store I get the error 0x8000ffff[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/error-0x8000ffff/e840ff6a-3f93-4b83-8477-3e0a6682b626
Tags: