Windows 10: Configuration data corrupt

Discus and support Configuration data corrupt in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, upon startup, I receive a blue screen error “The configuration data for this product is corrupt. Contact your support personnel.” The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by kyle volk, Oct 22, 2020.

1. kyle volk Win User

Configuration data corrupt

Hello,

upon startup, I receive a blue screen error

“The configuration data for this product is corrupt. Contact your support personnel.” The OK button does not work and I am unable to enter safemode. I have no Windows 10 discs but do possess serial numbers. Any suggestions??

:)

kyle volk, Oct 22, 2020
  2. Solaris17 Win User

is there any demand for a system configurator?

Processor(V) <--drop down arrow
    -AMD(V)
    --Socket(V)
    ---AM2(V)
    ----List of cpu's
    ---939(V)
    ----List of CPU's
    -Intel(V)
    --Socket(V)
    ---775(V)
    ----List of cpu's
    ---771(V)
    ----List of CPU's

etc etc.

Solaris17, Oct 22, 2020
  3. zbook Win User
    Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Oct 22, 2020
  4. Configuration data corrupt

Data corrupted and lost after Windows 10 upgrade

Hello Jonathan,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

Now follow the below suggested methods and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

Method 1:

This issue may happen due to system file corruption. I suggest you to run System file checker. System File checker (SFC) scan is done to check if there are any corrupted system files that could be causing this issue. Kindly follow
    the below given steps:

• Press
      Windows key + X, select Command prompt (Admin) to bring up elevated Command prompt.
    • In Command prompt type
      sfc/scannow and press enter.
    • Restart the computer.

Method 2:

If no corrupted system files were found in the previous state, then I suggest you to try the following steps to employ the DISM command lines:

• Open command prompt by pressing Windows key + X and selecting “Command prompt admin”.
    • In command prompt, type the following commands and press Enter after each command:
    DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Cleanupimage

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth

• Close the command prompt and restart the PC and check if it works.

If the above recommendations does not help, please check if the same issue occur when logged in through a different user account.

Ref: Add or remove accounts on your PC

Write to us with the updated information. If you need further assistance, we would be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Sayan_Ghosh, Oct 22, 2020
Thema:

Configuration data corrupt

1. Configuration data corrupt - Similar Threads - Configuration data corrupt

2. the configuration data for this app is corrupt. contact the app vendor for help. 0x8007064a

in Windows 10 Gaming
    the configuration data for this app is corrupt. contact the app vendor for help. 0x8007064a: How to fic The configuration data for this app is corrupt. contact the app vendor for help. 0x8007064a.While installing sentinel software manually software is installing, but while installing through WINapp32 iam getting above error....
  3. the configuration data for this app is corrupt. contact the app vendor for help. 0x8007064a

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    the configuration data for this app is corrupt. contact the app vendor for help. 0x8007064a: How to fic The configuration data for this app is corrupt. contact the app vendor for help. 0x8007064a.While installing sentinel software manually software is installing, but while installing through WINapp32 iam getting above error....
  4. the configuration data for this app is corrupt. contact the app vendor for help. 0x8007064a

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Configuration Database is Corrupt

Configuration Database is Corrupt: For a long time, the windows10 Update has given me the same ERROR 0x800703f1.I've tried DISM scans and they dont work because all they say is [== 3.8% ] Error: 1009 The configuration registry database is corrupt. The DISM log file can be found at...
  6. Configuration Database is Corrupt

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Configuration Database is Corrupt: For a long time, the windows10 Update has given me the same ERROR 0x800703f1.I've tried DISM scans and they dont work because all they say is [== 3.8% ] Error: 1009 The configuration registry database is corrupt. The DISM log file can be found at...
  7. Configuration Database is Corrupt

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Corrupt Configuration database

Corrupt Configuration database: One of the games I have installed requires me to have .net framework 4.8. And it turns out I am still on 1803 with .net framework 4.0. I have tried to just straight up update to 4.8 but this update fails due to a corrupted configuration database. I then decided to just see if...
  9. The configuration registration is corrupt.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    The configuration registration is corrupt.: I faced a problem with window 10. I can not use my microsoft office today. When open it showed " The configuration registration is corrupt". How can I fix it?...
  10. Configuration Registry Corrupted!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Configuration Registry Corrupted!: Hello, so recently I had to download iTunes on my computer so I can put some music on my friend's iPod. I noticed when iTunes installed, it rolled back the installation of AMS (Apple Mobile Support) driver. Because of this, I was not able to connect said iPod to my...