Windows 10: Configuration Database is corrupt Xbox Game Pass

Discus and support Configuration Database is corrupt Xbox Game Pass in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I keep getting an error of "Configuration Database is corrupt" with some games on Windows 10, downloaded via the Windows 10 Store. I have Xbox Game... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by -Britt-, Sep 11, 2020.

1. -Britt- Win User

Configuration Database is corrupt Xbox Game Pass

I keep getting an error of "Configuration Database is corrupt" with some games on Windows 10, downloaded via the Windows 10 Store. I have Xbox Game pass Ultimate. Many games work fine, such as Crusader Kings III and Age of Empires II. However, two games in particular keep giving me this error; Age of Empires I and Two-Point Hospital. I am able to access Two-Point Hospital on my Xbox One just fine, but not on Windows 10.

I actually own Age of Empires, outside of gamepass, while Two-Point Hospital I have not bought outside of use with gamepass.

I tried uninstalling and reinstalling twice both games, no change.

I tried the repair tool in the apps menu, no change.

I tried the SFC scan, no change.

I tried the three DISM scans, no change this reports seeing no errors at all.

I was able to play Age of Empires I in the past without any problem. Only recently some time after I got gamepass, and many Windows updates later has this error started and now I cannot play a product I paid for.

:)

-Britt-, Sep 11, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Xbox Game Pass: July New Games Xbox

Hello @BitSkrieg, and welcome to Ten Forums. *Smile

*Arrow Xbox Game Pass FAQs | Start Your Free Trial | Xbox

Brink, Sep 11, 2020
  3. Xbox games pass on pc

Hi Bat,

I am Sumit, an Independent Advisor and a 2-Year Windows Insider MVP here to help.

These are the games free with the pass.

https://www.windowscentral.com/xbox-game-pass-p...

However, the exact difference can be told by experts on the Xbox forum so suggest you to start a question there.

Disclaimer:

This is a non-Microsoft website which would provide accurate and safe information. Watch out for ads on the site which are frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). There is no need to buy paid products to fix your computers as they do
    more harm than good sometimes.

Sumit (Independent Advisor), Sep 11, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Coming Soon to Xbox Game Pass in July Xbox

Source: Coming Soon to Xbox Game Pass: Middle-earth: Shadow of War, Dead Rising 4, and More - Xbox Wire

Brink, Sep 11, 2020
Thema:

1. Configuration Database is corrupt Xbox Game Pass - Similar Threads - Configuration Database corrupt

2. Configuration Database is Corrupt

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Configuration Database is Corrupt: For a long time, the windows10 Update has given me the same ERROR 0x800703f1.I've tried DISM scans and they dont work because all they say is [== 3.8% ] Error: 1009 The configuration registry database is corrupt. The DISM log file can be found at...
  3. Configuration Database is Corrupt

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Configuration Database is Corrupt: For a long time, the windows10 Update has given me the same ERROR 0x800703f1.I've tried DISM scans and they dont work because all they say is [== 3.8% ] Error: 1009 The configuration registry database is corrupt. The DISM log file can be found at...
  4. Configuration Database is Corrupt

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. THE CONFIGURATION REGISTRY DATABASE IS CORRUPT

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    THE CONFIGURATION REGISTRY DATABASE IS CORRUPT: [ATTACH]Tried SFC and DISM but didn't work out. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-configuration-registry-database-is-corrupt/b43a8f99-3543-49a5-be81-52e4bcf595c3
  6. configuration registry database is corrupt

configuration registry database is corrupt: it says configuration registry database is corrupt and I cannot use Word https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/configuration-registry-database-is-corrupt/d7b52c8d-58b3-4580-b8df-fac6e51ee541
  7. Corrupt Configuration database

Corrupt Configuration database: One of the games I have installed requires me to have .net framework 4.8. And it turns out I am still on 1803 with .net framework 4.0. I have tried to just straight up update to 4.8 but this update fails due to a corrupted configuration database. I then decided to just see if...
  8. Blair Witch Game Pass PC - The configuration registry database is corrupt

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blair Witch Game Pass PC - The configuration registry database is corrupt: Hi, I've download blair witch through Xboxbeta but the game won't run at all. It shows notification about config registry database. After following some troubleshooting tips from forum, such as; repair and reset through "app & feature" from settings, re-Installing video...
  9. 'the configuration registry database is corrupt'

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    'the configuration registry database is corrupt': Hello, I am unable to open any of my Microsoft Office apps (i.e. Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel). When I do try to open, for example for Microsoft Word, a message appears reading: The configuration registry database is corrupt When I try to open Microsoft...
  10. Configuration database registry is corrupt.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Configuration database registry is corrupt.: Running into the "The configuration database registry is corrupt." error while trying to install drivers for a new USB audio interface I've just purchased. I've tried using a registry cleaner and sfc/ scannow, the latter came back with no integrity violations....