Windows 10: Configuration FXSEXT.ecf is secure or not !!! Details

Discus and support Configuration FXSEXT.ecf is secure or not !!! Details in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; [img] Tell me to fix. Version Windows 10 Home Single Language 20H2 OS build 19042.789 Experience pack 120.2212.551.0 173642 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Thomasisad, Feb 4, 2021.

1. Configuration FXSEXT.ecf is secure or not !!! Details

Configuration FXSEXT.ecf is secure or not !!! Details [​IMG]

Tell me to fix.

Version
    Windows 10 Home Single Language
    20H2 OS build 19042.789
    Experience pack 120.2212.551.0

:)

Thomasisad, Feb 4, 2021

2. FXSEXT folder

I'm new to Windows 10 and have found in my "add-ins" the folder FXSEXT as an ECF file. I have no idea what this is and when I try to delete it, I'm told I don't have permission and I have to contact and "unidentifiedinstaller". How do I get this off
    my computer?

markdalyPV, Feb 4, 2021
  3. Solaris17 Win User
    is there any demand for a system configurator?

Processor(V) <--drop down arrow
    -AMD(V)
    --Socket(V)
    ---AM2(V)
    ----List of cpu's
    ---939(V)
    ----List of CPU's
    -Intel(V)
    --Socket(V)
    ---775(V)
    ----List of cpu's
    ---771(V)
    ----List of CPU's

etc etc.

Solaris17, Feb 4, 2021
  4. qubit Win User

Configuration FXSEXT.ecf is secure or not !!! Details

Corporate Security Solution

That made me so facepalm. Some people have absolutely no clue. I hope they don't take you for granted with all this you're doing for them.

SonicWall is a good security product, so Mindweaver's suggestion sounds like a good one and should make for a rather bigger baby step. Let's hope they take it.

qubit, Feb 4, 2021
Thema:

Configuration FXSEXT.ecf is secure or not !!! Details

1. Configuration FXSEXT.ecf is secure or not !!! Details - Similar Threads - Configuration FXSEXT ecf

2. Why does Windows Security > Device Security > Security Processor details state "There is no...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does Windows Security > Device Security > Security Processor details state "There is no...: I can clearly see the fTPM is enabled in the bios. I am running an AMD X570 with the fTPM enabled in the BIOS security settings. This has happened a couple of times. I even reverted back to an older version of Windows 11 a couple of months back which did solve it, but when I...
  3. Why does Windows Security > Device Security > Security Processor details state "There is no...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does Windows Security > Device Security > Security Processor details state "There is no...: I can clearly see the fTPM is enabled in the bios. I am running an AMD X570 with the fTPM enabled in the BIOS security settings. This has happened a couple of times. I even reverted back to an older version of Windows 11 a couple of months back which did solve it, but when I...
  4. Security processor details

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Security processor details: Security processor details Information about the trusted platform module TPM. There is no TPM available. Please check your BIOS settings. Dismiss Specifications Manufacturer Manufacturer version Specification version PPI specification version TPM specification sub-version...
  5. Security processor details

Security processor details: Security processor details Information about the trusted platform module TPM. There is no TPM available. Please check your BIOS settings. Dismiss Specifications Manufacturer Manufacturer version Specification version PPI specification version TPM specification sub-version...
  6. Bitlocker security key, but the security code details need to be updated.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bitlocker security key, but the security code details need to be updated.: I have reset my contact number as i have shifted countries, now randomly my surface won't boot up and wants the bitlocker security key, but when i try to go to the link and log on, it is telling me i cannot access this for another 25 days as the security code details need to...
  7. Bitlocker security key, but the security code details need to be updated.

Bitlocker security key, but the security code details need to be updated.: I have reset my contact number as i have shifted countries, now randomly my surface won't boot up and wants the bitlocker security key, but when i try to go to the link and log on, it is telling me i cannot access this for another 25 days as the security code details need to...
  8. security reset details

in Windows 10 Gaming
    security reset details: how can I access security details to update phone numbers and email addresses to be able to reset things like email passwords and such on wifes account? she can't remember password and can't reset it as her phone number has changedAny help would be appreciatedThank You...
  9. security reset details

security reset details: how can I access security details to update phone numbers and email addresses to be able to reset things like email passwords and such on wifes account? she can't remember password and can't reset it as her phone number has changedAny help would be appreciatedThank You...
  10. windows 10 secure boot configuration

windows 10 secure boot configuration: Hello,I can not configure the Secure Boot function of my ASUS z390-a PC with the Windows 11 PC Health Check App. in the "article windows -11-and secure-boot" the instructions on the Microsoft website it outlines that one use the "settings/update & security/recovery and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. fxsext

2. what is FXSEXT.ecf used for?