Windows 10: Configuration problem when printing from Photos

Discus and support Configuration problem when printing from Photos in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; On my laptop running Windows 10 I cannot print from Photos. I get unexpected configuration problem 0x8007007e. I have tried troubleshooter from devices... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Ruckyloo, Aug 13, 2020.

1. Ruckyloo Win User

Configuration problem when printing from Photos

On my laptop running Windows 10 I cannot print from Photos. I get unexpected configuration problem 0x8007007e. I have tried troubleshooter from devices but still get error message.

:)

Ruckyloo, Aug 13, 2020
  2. Arun B J Win User

Printing a photo on windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

You can use Windows Photo App to print the photos in windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key and type Photos.
    • Select the photo.
    • Right click on the photo.
    • Select print option.
    • Then you will be able to print photos.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Sep 5, 2020
  3. Anne Ros Win User
    Printing Photos

Hi,

For us to provide a suitable solution to your concern, we need additional information. Can you answer the questions below?

• Are you printing the photos from your phone directly?
    • Did you transfer the photos from your phone to a laptop before printing?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps that you've done so far?

Regards.

Anne Ros, Sep 5, 2020
  4. Configuration problem when printing from Photos

Unable to Print .JPG files as photos from Win10.

Following these instruction I get as far as step 3.
    • Press Windows key and type Photos in search box and hit enter.
    • Browse and open the photo you want to print.
    • Click on the more option (three dots) on the upper right corner of the app.
    • AT THIS POINT Print does not appear. All that shows is: Refresh, Slideshow, Settings and Feedback
    • I am running Windows 10 Home

Larry Margolis, Sep 5, 2020
Thema:

Configuration problem when printing from Photos

1. Configuration problem when printing from Photos - Similar Threads - Configuration problem printing

2. Printing from Microsoft Photos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printing from Microsoft Photos: I cannot print images in Windows 10 Photos app. Paint and Paint 3D can print images without a problem. Did a reset and repair of Photos app to no avail. Also removed Microsoft Photos via power shell then reinstalled Microsoft Photos from Microsoft store. Still the printer...
  3. Photo printing problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Photo printing problem: Dear Community, I would be grateful for any advice on a problem that has just developed on my computer running Windows 10 with printing of photos. I never had this issue until my son recently used the computer for printing some of his university work from a USB, but he...
  4. Multiple photos will not print on single page from Photos/Print.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple photos will not print on single page from Photos/Print.: Multiple photos will not print on single page from Photos/Print. A single photo one from the same array will print even at an 8x10 size. I have tried the same process on different printers and different computers, all with the same results. I have been trying to print four...
  5. Problem printing photos using the Photos App

Problem printing photos using the Photos App: When I try to print individual photos from File Explorer, it opens a typical printing screen using the Photos App to select the paper, size, etc. The problem is that the headings and some menu selections appear in some Cyrillic language Russian? Ukranian? other?. This happens...
  6. Problem when I print from Notepad

Problem when I print from Notepad: when I write in notepad and print that text, it prints out with in-dents all down the page where I did not use them. How can I print out exactly what my monitor shows? * Moved from Edge * Original title: printfromnotepad...
  7. Problems "Printing" pdf Files from the Photos App

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Problems "Printing" pdf Files from the Photos App: When I try to "print" a pdf file from Photos, Adobe Acrobat XI freezes and the file is not created. I've tried other apps eg, MS Word and Chrome and they all create the file as expected. So, I don't think the problem is with Acrobat or Windows. Confusingly, a few times the...
  8. Problem with the print menu from Photo app

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problem with the print menu from Photo app: Hello all, For a few days i have a problem when i want to print from the default Photo app. The text in the print menu is all bugged. Updated all drivers, updated windows to latest version, problem still there. Attached a screen shot so you guys can see what i am talking...
  9. Problems with printing photos - only in Photos app

Problems with printing photos - only in Photos app: Hi. I have recently gotten a Surface GO through work, and have issues with printing. I can print documents without problems, and same wth photos via Paint. But when I try to print one or multiple photos through the Photos app the file is sent, the file is received by the...
  10. problems with printing photos

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    problems with printing photos: When I send a picture or photo to the printer it comes out of the printer as the left hand 25% as a column repeated 4 times across the page, tried it with another printer, same result, any ideas please?...