Windows 10: Configuration problem

Discus and support Configuration problem in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi there, When I go to print from e-mail and other tools I receive a configuration problem message 0X80070005. I followed the configuration solution... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by LinaLawrence, Jun 20, 2019.

1. Configuration problem

Hi there,

When I go to print from e-mail and other tools I receive a configuration problem message 0X80070005. I followed the configuration solution posted on the community site, but I don't have an old64 place in my printer drive.

Any suggestions on how to fix this problem.

thanks

:)

LinaLawrence, Jun 20, 2019
  2. Solaris17 Win User

is there any demand for a system configurator?

Processor(V) <--drop down arrow
    -AMD(V)
    --Socket(V)
    ---AM2(V)
    ----List of cpu's
    ---939(V)
    ----List of CPU's
    -Intel(V)
    --Socket(V)
    ---775(V)
    ----List of cpu's
    ---771(V)
    ----List of CPU's

etc etc.

Solaris17, Jun 20, 2019
  3. dalchina Win User
    Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Jun 20, 2019
  4. rez001 Win User

Configuration problem

IP configuration not valid - interference from ethernet adapter?

Solution 1: No Internet Access In Windows 8.1or Windows 10

Step 1:

Go to Device Manager → Network adapters.
    Step 2:

Expand it (Network adapters).

Step 3:

Select your network adapter

Step 4:

Right click on your wireless network adapter or Ethernet adapter and then tap “Update Driver Software”.
    (in this case your network adopter is Ethernet adopter so tap your Ethernet adapter)
    Step 5:

Now on a new window you will need to click on “Browse my computer for driver software”.

Configuration problem install-driver-software.png

Step 6:

Then select “Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer”.

Configuration problem pick-comptible-driver-software.png

Step 7:

Now choose the “Manufacturer’s drivers” from the list of two and then click next.

Configuration problem select-network-adapter.png

Step 8:

After the completion of the process just restart your PC and check if the problem is solved or not. If not, goto solution 2.

Configuration problem Limited-wi-fi-connection-solved.png

Solution 2: No Internet Access In Windows 8.1,windows10

Step 1:

Open command prompt.
    Step 2:

Just go on hitting the enter after typing the each command.
    netsh int tcp set heuristics disabled
    netsh int tcp set global autotuninglevel=disable
    netsh int tcp set global rss=enabled
    Step 3:

Now to check if the settings are disabled type:
    netsh int tcp show global
    then hit enter.
    Step 4:

Now the thing left is just rebooting your system and just check if the problem is solved or not and just give feedback.*chuckle*Thumbs

rez001, Jun 20, 2019
Thema:

Configuration problem

1. Configuration problem - Similar Threads - Configuration problem

2. dvd drive configuration problems

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    dvd drive configuration problems: I installed KMPlayer to help me rip some of my PAL dvds. It resulted in being unable to play audio CDs and NTSC video DVDs. File Explorer selecting CD in drive went straight to VOBs etc.. With DVD in drive went to AUDIO_TS and VIDEO_TS. Expanding VIDEO_TS displayed VIDEO_TS...
  3. dvd drive configuration problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    dvd drive configuration problems: I installed KMPlayer to help me rip some of my PAL dvds. It resulted in being unable to play audio CDs and NTSC video DVDs. File Explorer selecting CD in drive went straight to VOBs etc.. With DVD in drive went to AUDIO_TS and VIDEO_TS. Expanding VIDEO_TS displayed VIDEO_TS...
  4. dvd drive configuration problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. "windows could not start because of a computer disk hardware configuration problem"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "windows could not start because of a computer disk hardware configuration problem": "windows could not start because of a computer disk hardware configuration problem. Could not read from the selected boot disk check boot path and disk hardware. Please check the Windows documentation about hardware disk configuration and your hardware reference manuals for...
  6. "windows could not start because of a computer disk hardware configuration problem"

"windows could not start because of a computer disk hardware configuration problem": "windows could not start because of a computer disk hardware configuration problem. Could not read from the selected boot disk check boot path and disk hardware. Please check the Windows documentation about hardware disk configuration and your hardware reference manuals for...
  7. Advanced Explorer Configuration Problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Advanced Explorer Configuration Problems: Hello!I have a very unique issue where I need to prevent a user from accessing a file path by any method other than going through a directory in Windows 11 Home eddition. For example, if I had the directory D:/Folder1/Folder2, I'd want the user to first need to navigate to...
  8. Advanced Explorer Configuration Problems

Advanced Explorer Configuration Problems: Hello!I have a very unique issue where I need to prevent a user from accessing a file path by any method other than going through a directory in Windows 11 Home eddition. For example, if I had the directory D:/Folder1/Folder2, I'd want the user to first need to navigate to...
  9. "Application has failed to start side-by-side configuration is incorrect." Problem...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Application has failed to start side-by-side configuration is incorrect." Problem...: I run Windows 10 updated and most of my apps will not work with error message "application has failed to start side-by-side configuration is incorrect." I have tried everything and discovered that my Visual C++ redistributable "may have been uninstalled" when I check. I...
  10. "Application has failed to start side-by-side configuration is incorrect." Problem...

"Application has failed to start side-by-side configuration is incorrect." Problem...: I run Windows 10 updated and most of my apps will not work with error message "application has failed to start side-by-side configuration is incorrect." I have tried everything and discovered that my Visual C++ redistributable "may have been uninstalled" when I check. I...