Windows 10: configuration

Discus and support configuration in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I need to configure my hidden objects game to my Facebook how do i do this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Emmabanks1704, Jan 4, 2019.

1. configuration

I need to configure my hidden objects game to my Facebook how do i do this?

:)

Emmabanks1704, Jan 4, 2019
  2. Solaris17 Win User

is there any demand for a system configurator?

Processor(V) <--drop down arrow
    -AMD(V)
    --Socket(V)
    ---AM2(V)
    ----List of cpu's
    ---939(V)
    ----List of CPU's
    -Intel(V)
    --Socket(V)
    ---775(V)
    ----List of cpu's
    ---771(V)
    ----List of CPU's

etc etc.

Solaris17, Jan 4, 2019
  3. Steve C Win User
    Need Serious Help: How To Record Video of What is Done on my PC?

I suggest the following simple steps:

1. Set the autosave options in MS Office to a low value say 5 minutes.
    2. Setup file history to autosave frequently - the shortest period is 5 mins
    3. Install Macrium Reflect Free and configure it to do a daily incremental system backup

You should be well covered if you do the above to protect your key files.

Steve C, Jan 4, 2019
  4. rez001 Win User

configuration

IP configuration not valid - interference from ethernet adapter?

Solution 1: No Internet Access In Windows 8.1or Windows 10

Step 1:

Go to Device Manager → Network adapters.
    Step 2:

Expand it (Network adapters).

Step 3:

Select your network adapter

Step 4:

Right click on your wireless network adapter or Ethernet adapter and then tap “Update Driver Software”.
    (in this case your network adopter is Ethernet adopter so tap your Ethernet adapter)
    Step 5:

Now on a new window you will need to click on “Browse my computer for driver software”.

configuration install-driver-software.png

Step 6:

Then select “Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer”.

configuration pick-comptible-driver-software.png

Step 7:

Now choose the “Manufacturer’s drivers” from the list of two and then click next.

configuration select-network-adapter.png

Step 8:

After the completion of the process just restart your PC and check if the problem is solved or not. If not, goto solution 2.

configuration Limited-wi-fi-connection-solved.png

Solution 2: No Internet Access In Windows 8.1,windows10

Step 1:

Open command prompt.
    Step 2:

Just go on hitting the enter after typing the each command.
    netsh int tcp set heuristics disabled
    netsh int tcp set global autotuninglevel=disable
    netsh int tcp set global rss=enabled
    Step 3:

Now to check if the settings are disabled type:
    netsh int tcp show global
    then hit enter.
    Step 4:

Now the thing left is just rebooting your system and just check if the problem is solved or not and just give feedback.*chuckle*Thumbs

rez001, Jan 4, 2019
Thema:

configuration

1. configuration - Similar Threads - configuration

2. How do I fix "Ethernet doesn't have a valid IP configuration

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix "Ethernet doesn't have a valid IP configuration: How do I fix "Ethernet doesn't have a valid IP configuration? I already try to restart my computer and moderm. Then is still no work. So i have use the cmd. My network back. But i cant browse any other apps that using internet. Someone can help me?...
  3. How do I fix "Ethernet doesn't have a valid IP configuration

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I fix "Ethernet doesn't have a valid IP configuration: How do I fix "Ethernet doesn't have a valid IP configuration? I already try to restart my computer and moderm. Then is still no work. So i have use the cmd. My network back. But i cant browse any other apps that using internet. Someone can help me?...
  4. How do I fix "Ethernet doesn't have a valid IP configuration

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. CaC Enabling on AVD and Configuration of DISA certs for users.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CaC Enabling on AVD and Configuration of DISA certs for users.: Hello community, have AVD with three hosts WIN 10 for 9 folks. Pretty, pretty small. Only issue I am finding is that one of my KPIs is for the users to be able to use their common access cards on the hosts. No federation needed just need to be able to use the hosts as a...
  6. CaC Enabling on AVD and Configuration of DISA certs for users.

CaC Enabling on AVD and Configuration of DISA certs for users.: Hello community, have AVD with three hosts WIN 10 for 9 folks. Pretty, pretty small. Only issue I am finding is that one of my KPIs is for the users to be able to use their common access cards on the hosts. No federation needed just need to be able to use the hosts as a...
  7. CaC Enabling on AVD and Configuration of DISA certs for users.

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. After update I'm receiving the configuration screen but as a white screen without any...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After update I'm receiving the configuration screen but as a white screen without any...: When the windows was updated and I reopened the laptop a white window ,that I'm assuming is the configuration window where you need to setup certain things related to user and habits, is displayed and can't continue because There is nothing to select.I only have the...
  9. After update I'm receiving the configuration screen but as a white screen without any...

After update I'm receiving the configuration screen but as a white screen without any...: When the windows was updated and I reopened the laptop a white window ,that I'm assuming is the configuration window where you need to setup certain things related to user and habits, is displayed and can't continue because There is nothing to select.I only have the...
  10. After update I'm receiving the configuration screen but as a white screen without any...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade