Windows 10: configure Abby FineReader 9.0 Sprint to recognize Microsoft mail

Discus and support configure Abby FineReader 9.0 Sprint to recognize Microsoft mail in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; How can I configure Abby FineReader 9.0 Sprint to recognize Microsoft mail. I am running Windows 10 Pro. Thank you.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RodPinto, Jan 12, 2019.

1. RodPinto Win User

configure Abby FineReader 9.0 Sprint to recognize Microsoft mail

How can I configure Abby FineReader 9.0 Sprint to recognize Microsoft mail. I am running Windows 10 Pro. Thank you.

:)

RodPinto, Jan 12, 2019
  2. Straatsma Win User

windows 10 abbyy finereader 4.0

how make abby finereader 4.0 compatible with windows 10 ?

Straatsma, Jan 12, 2019
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    ABBYY finereader 9.0 sprint

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

The issue could be because of the service not running properly. You can follow the troubleshooting steps mentioned below:

1. Press and hold Windows + R key on the keyboard to open Run
    2. Type services.msc and press enter.
    3. Look for ABBYY FineReader Licensing Service.
    4. Right click on the service and click on Properties.
    5. Change the Startup type to
      Automatic
    6. Click on Apply and restart the service.

If you still face the same issue, please reply with the following details:

1. Since when are you facing this issue?
    2. Did you make any changes to the computer recently?

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking ‘Yes’ or ‘No’.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Jan 12, 2019
  4. configure Abby FineReader 9.0 Sprint to recognize Microsoft mail

Not able to scan using application ABBYY Finereader 6.0 sprint getting error message "cannot open TWAIN source".

Original Title: Scan and save to Word

I have ABBYY Finereader 6.0 sprint and new HP 1510 printer. Printer does not offer saving to Word. Finereader says cannot open TWAIN source. Can anyone explain how to resolve this? i am running windows 10 64 bit. My old printer scan worked with W 10.

Thanks,

Tony

Tony Murphy, Jan 12, 2019
Thema:

configure Abby FineReader 9.0 Sprint to recognize Microsoft mail

1. configure Abby FineReader 9.0 Sprint to recognize Microsoft mail - Similar Threads - configure Abby FineReader

2. My Windows 10 computer does not recognize my RAID 0 configuration

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Windows 10 computer does not recognize my RAID 0 configuration: I'm running Windows 10 on an older server that I have as a desktop computer I have a RAID 0 configuration everything looks okay in the bios menu for the controller and is set up however when I click the c drive in my computer it only shows one of the two terabyte drives...
  3. My Windows 10 computer does not recognize my RAID 0 configuration

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Windows 10 computer does not recognize my RAID 0 configuration: I'm running Windows 10 on an older server that I have as a desktop computer I have a RAID 0 configuration everything looks okay in the bios menu for the controller and is set up however when I click the c drive in my computer it only shows one of the two terabyte drives...
  4. My Windows 10 computer does not recognize my RAID 0 configuration

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Minecraft sprint mistake?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft sprint mistake?: Hey, I bought Minecraft Windows 10 Edition earlier and started it. When I'm running normally, it suddenly starts sprinting and bending over even though I only press W. I hope someone can help me, thank you :) Minecraft Sprintfehler?
  6. ABBYY FineReader 12 Sprint

ABBYY FineReader 12 Sprint: I have the above (free) software installed for a while now but have only just discovered that there is a temporary folder relating to the app. I am attaching a picture of File Explorer showing the folder. The app is for scanning hard copies using my Epson A-I-O...
  7. Working on updates at 0% for 9 hours

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Working on updates at 0% for 9 hours: Hello people, I'm trying to update Windows 10 from 1809 to 1903. The downloading phase was quick, installation took well over 7 hours and now I'm at the restarting stage. The blue screen says working on updates 0% for 9hours. I was wondering whether these astronomical...
  8. ABBYY finereader 9.0 sprint

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    ABBYY finereader 9.0 sprint: why wont my ABBYY fine reader 9.0 sprint work anymore I have windows 10 and up till now it has always worked when I scan documents and try to save. The message is ABBYY licensing service unavailable. The RPC server is unavailable this is what comes up when I try to save or...
  9. I have been trying to install ABBY finereader. I get an error message

in Windows 10 Customization
    I have been trying to install ABBY finereader. I get an error message: I get an error message "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\ABBY\FineOCR\7.00|FineObjects\ is prohibited Can anyone help me to overcome this please. Windows 10 on a HP laptop...
  10. microsoft mail configuration in Windows 10

microsoft mail configuration in Windows 10: I wanted to add my icloud mail account to Microsoft mail as imap account. even aafter trying several times I am getting errors. Someone kindly help please....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. HOW TO CHANGE SETTINGS ON MY COMPUTER ABOUT ABBYY FINE READER9