Windows 10: configure Abby FineReader 9.0 Sprint to recognize Microsoft mail

Discus and support configure Abby FineReader 9.0 Sprint to recognize Microsoft mail in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; How can I configure Abby FineReader 9.0 Sprint to recognize Microsoft mail. I am running Windows 10 Pro. Thank you.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RodPinto, Jan 12, 2019.

1. RodPinto Win User

configure Abby FineReader 9.0 Sprint to recognize Microsoft mail

How can I configure Abby FineReader 9.0 Sprint to recognize Microsoft mail. I am running Windows 10 Pro. Thank you.

:)

RodPinto, Jan 12, 2019
  2. Straatsma Win User

windows 10 abbyy finereader 4.0

how make abby finereader 4.0 compatible with windows 10 ?

Straatsma, Jan 12, 2019
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    ABBYY finereader 9.0 sprint

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

The issue could be because of the service not running properly. You can follow the troubleshooting steps mentioned below:

1. Press and hold Windows + R key on the keyboard to open Run
    2. Type services.msc and press enter.
    3. Look for ABBYY FineReader Licensing Service.
    4. Right click on the service and click on Properties.
    5. Change the Startup type to
      Automatic
    6. Click on Apply and restart the service.

If you still face the same issue, please reply with the following details:

1. Since when are you facing this issue?
    2. Did you make any changes to the computer recently?

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking ‘Yes’ or ‘No’.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Jan 12, 2019
  4. configure Abby FineReader 9.0 Sprint to recognize Microsoft mail

Not able to scan using application ABBYY Finereader 6.0 sprint getting error message "cannot open TWAIN source".

Original Title: Scan and save to Word

I have ABBYY Finereader 6.0 sprint and new HP 1510 printer. Printer does not offer saving to Word. Finereader says cannot open TWAIN source. Can anyone explain how to resolve this? i am running windows 10 64 bit. My old printer scan worked with W 10.

Thanks,

Tony

Tony Murphy, Jan 12, 2019
Thema:

configure Abby FineReader 9.0 Sprint to recognize Microsoft mail

1. configure Abby FineReader 9.0 Sprint to recognize Microsoft mail - Similar Threads - configure Abby FineReader

2. Device BTH\MS_RFCOMM\6&26f72f28&1&0 was configured.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Device BTH\MS_RFCOMM\6&26f72f28&1&0 was configured.: my windows 10 is hacked .. some one linked with my device how to * Moved from Community Participation Center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/device-bthmsrfcomm626f72f2810-was-configured/64789875-3489-4213-bac3-53e9405a19b8
  3. Problem Configurating Mail App with PlusNet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem Configurating Mail App with PlusNet: I have a pop 3 account with PlusNet but when entered in Microsoft 10 it selects it into Outlook. this is after I have particularly chosen the "Other" selected file. I am getting "nothing has come in yet" reply. what is Happening???? [Original Title: e-mail]...
  4. Outlook 2016 Mail Configuration Issues

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook 2016 Mail Configuration Issues: I've set up Outlook 2016 with the following email accounts: L: myname@outlook.com - Microsoft account using Exchange Server plus 3 other email accounts on IMAP including a Gmail account. All work and send / receive mail fine. Please advise: How do you configure Outlook...
  5. ABBYY finereader 9.0 sprint

ABBYY finereader 9.0 sprint: why wont my ABBYY fine reader 9.0 sprint work anymore I have windows 10 and up till now it has always worked when I scan documents and try to save. The message is ABBYY licensing service unavailable. The RPC server is unavailable this is what comes up when I try to save or...
  6. Configuring update for Windows 10 0% complete is stuck on that screen

Configuring update for Windows 10 0% complete is stuck on that screen: How can I fix my Dell XPS 13 stuck on 0% for Windows 10 update? The blue screen has done nothing for hours. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/configuring-update-for-windows-10-0-complete-is/2c8f618a-b89a-4853-a01f-a480b46f55cc
  7. I have been trying to install ABBY finereader. I get an error message

in Windows 10 Customization
    I have been trying to install ABBY finereader. I get an error message: I get an error message "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\ABBY\FineOCR\7.00|FineObjects\ is prohibited Can anyone help me to overcome this please. Windows 10 on a HP laptop...
  8. Boot problems - boot configuration missing, installations 0

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Boot problems - boot configuration missing, installations 0: When I start my pc cold or most of the time from sleep, it will say "0xc0000034 - boot configuration data file is missing or corrupted. It doesn't happen when I restart, go into uefi boot config and then exit/reset without changing any settings. I think going into the boot...
  9. microsoft mail configuration in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    microsoft mail configuration in Windows 10: I wanted to add my icloud mail account to Microsoft mail as imap account. even aafter trying several times I am getting errors. Someone kindly help please....
  10. Numbers (0 through 9) on the Right Side of the keyboard are not active

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Numbers (0 through 9) on the Right Side of the keyboard are not active: The numbers (0 through 9) on the Right Side of the keyboard are not active until Windows 10 completely boots up. This function is turned on in bios. PC IS: Acer Aspire ATC-705-UC52 Desktop, Intel Core i7-4790 Quad-Core 3.6GHz, 1TB SATA, 12GB DDR3, 802.11ac, Bluetooth,...