Windows 10: Configure active sync E-Mail Account in Outlook 365

Discus and support Configure active sync E-Mail Account in Outlook 365 in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; After switching to Windows 10 and Office 365 I would now like to configure my professional e-mail account. This is an Exchange active sync account. In... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by freeman1961, May 17, 2019.

1. Configure active sync E-Mail Account in Outlook 365

After switching to Windows 10 and Office 365 I would now like to configure my professional e-mail account. This is an Exchange active sync account. In the past, that worked fine, but now I can't provide certain information, e.g. do not enter "domain" at all.
    What am I doing wrong? Thanks for any hint!

:)

freeman1961, May 17, 2019

2. Configuring additional Contacts accounts in Outlook 2016 on Windows 10 Pro

In Outlook 2010 on Windows 7 Pro, I can add a Contacts Folder?/Address Book? by undertaking the following steps:

1. Go to Start->Control Panel->Mail(32-bit)
    2. Select 'Show Profiles...' and double-click the correct profile for my system
    3. Select 'E-mail Accounts...'
    4. Under the 'E-mail' tab, select 'New...'
    5. Make sure that 'E-mail Account' is selected and hit 'Next >'
    6. Fill in the name, email address, and password for the given account and hit 'Next >'.

Unfortunately, I have no idea how to configure the same profile in Outlook 2016 on Windows 10 Pro.

Any thoughts?

Strawberry, May 17, 2019
  3. Jayzilla Win User
    Delete mails in Outlook but want to keep mails untouch in webmail

When I deleted an email in outlook and my webmail got deleted too. I want to keep all the inbox mails from the webmail even I complete deleted in outlook. I spend hrs can't think it out how. Any step by step instruction? I'm using IMAP account btw. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Jayzilla, May 17, 2019
  4. Configure active sync E-Mail Account in Outlook 365

configure Server Ports in Outlook e-mail app

I just updated the Outlook mail app and it seems that you can specify the servers and if they use SSL. Specifying SSL should set up the ports as you need them for AT&T

Add account
    Select advanced setup
    Select Internet email
    Select POP3
    make sure both Use SSL boxes are checked.

Configure active sync E-Mail Account in Outlook 365 [​IMG]

That should do it, I did not take it to the next step - I don't have AT&T as a provider *Wink

Slartybart, May 17, 2019
Thema:

Configure active sync E-Mail Account in Outlook 365

1. Configure active sync E-Mail Account in Outlook 365 - Similar Threads - Configure active sync

2. E-mail account not syncing after update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    E-mail account not syncing after update: After installing the latest Win10 upgrade 15/06/22, my BluyonderVirgin Media account will not sync, there is no problem with my hotmail accounts, but as my Blueyonder account is my main one, I need a solution A.S.A.P....
  3. E-mail account not syncing after update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    E-mail account not syncing after update: After installing the latest Win10 upgrade 15/06/22, my BluyonderVirgin Media account will not sync, there is no problem with my hotmail accounts, but as my Blueyonder account is my main one, I need a solution A.S.A.P....
  4. E-mail account not syncing after update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Outlook e-mails

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Outlook e-mails: My e-mails will not download from AOL into my Outlook. Also, I am having an issue with attachments to my e-mails in Outlook. When I click on the attachment, I get the following error message: Your organization's polices are preventing us from completing this action for you....
  6. Outlook e-mails

Outlook e-mails: My e-mails will not download from AOL into my Outlook. Also, I am having an issue with attachments to my e-mails in Outlook. When I click on the attachment, I get the following error message: Your organization's polices are preventing us from completing this action for you....
  7. OUTLOOK MAIL NOT 365

in Windows 10 Customization
    OUTLOOK MAIL NOT 365: 1 i receive some emails with NO CONTENT body is blank..i cannot fwd or reply to these empty emails. i must go back to my server to retrieve the info. 2 emails sent to people with a YAHOOHOTMAIL email addresses sometimes not "sent" . no problem with other email address....
  8. E-mail account won't sync

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    E-mail account won't sync: One of my 3 att email accounts won't sync to the mail ap. It says I need to update password or give permission to sync. When I go to the account there are 16 dots in the password space. When I put in my real password it fails....
  9. Syncing e-mail.

Syncing e-mail.: My Btinternet a/c has come up saying it needs attention. It says "we couldn't access this account: BT. You might need to update your password or give the account permission to sync to this device" I've tried updating my password and deleting and re-adding the account but to...
  10. configure Server Ports in Outlook e-mail app

in Browsers and Email
    configure Server Ports in Outlook e-mail app: Is it possible to configure the Server Ports in the outlook e-mail app? I use AT&T for e-mail, and my mail account requires that I use server port 995 (incoming) and 465 (outgoing). I can create a new POP3 service for AT&T and setup everything up except the server ports...