Windows 10: configure gaming headset to my pc

Discus and support configure gaming headset to my pc in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; i cant get my turtle beach gaming with mic headphoes to even bluetooth let alone anything esle what am i doing wrong... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Donald and Suzy Lechowicz, Sep 9, 2019.

1. configure gaming headset to my pc

i cant get my turtle beach gaming with mic headphoes to even bluetooth let alone anything esle what am i doing wrong

:)

Donald and Suzy Lechowicz, Sep 9, 2019
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue configure gaming headset to my pc :p

cadaveca, Sep 9, 2019
  3. G433 Gaming Headset Mic is not working

Hi,

Incorrect configuration setting is one of the possible reasons why the mic on your headset is not working. To properly assist you with this concern, we need to collect more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Have you tried using a different headset and check if the issue persists?
    • Are you having the issue with all of your games and other applications?

In the meantime, we recommend that you perform the troubleshooting steps provided on the link below.

Troubleshoot game audio or video issues on Windows 10

We're looking forward to your reply.

Wilfred Mac, Sep 9, 2019
  4. Dragondog Win User

configure gaming headset to my pc

G433 Gaming Headset Mic is not working

I have no problem with the audio, only with the mic.

I don't have another headset to check with.

I am having this issue in all games and applications.

Dragondog, Sep 9, 2019
Thema:

configure gaming headset to my pc

1. configure gaming headset to my pc - Similar Threads - configure gaming headset

2. Gaming headset is not detected by brand new PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gaming headset is not detected by brand new PC: I bought a brand new PC yesterday. I went to plug my headset in to play and there is no sound. The headset worked fine on my other PC and my Xbox. I tried all the ports and nothing I did connect other things to be sure that the ports worked. I checked the cord and it works. I...
  3. Gaming headset is not detected by brand new PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Gaming headset is not detected by brand new PC: I bought a brand new PC yesterday. I went to plug my headset in to play and there is no sound. The headset worked fine on my other PC and my Xbox. I tried all the ports and nothing I did connect other things to be sure that the ports worked. I checked the cord and it works. I...
  4. Issues with Headset configuration

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues with Headset configuration: Hi,I have a fresh install of Win 11 , 22HJ2 , OS Build 22621.525My MBO is x670 AorusHeadsets used to test are Logitech G432 and Bose QuiteComfort in ear headpones with Mic. Headset is connected using 3.5 MM jack into Heaphones input.-Headset seems to not be recognized as...
  5. Issues with Headset configuration

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issues with Headset configuration: Hi,I have a fresh install of Win 11 , 22HJ2 , OS Build 22621.525My MBO is x670 AorusHeadsets used to test are Logitech G432 and Bose QuiteComfort in ear headpones with Mic. Headset is connected using 3.5 MM jack into Heaphones input.-Headset seems to not be recognized as...
  6. How to configure the best FPS settings for gaming on a PC

in Windows 10 News
    How to configure the best FPS settings for gaming on a PC: [ATTACH]FPS or Frames Per Second denotes the number of images a CPU is able to display on the screen in one second. The term FPS not only applies to video games but also to videos. The high FPS means more images are displayed on the screen in one second, which smoothens the...
  7. My Headset ASTRO Gaming A10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Headset ASTRO Gaming A10: I have a Astro Gaming A10 Headset and it is connected to my Xbox controller, which is connected to my pc by USB. I am using the Xbox game bar to speak with someone using the headset. When the other person is talking, they sound like a high pitch chipmunk and I cannot...
  8. Gaming mouse configuration

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Gaming mouse configuration: Hey ppl OK so I buy a beotes IRM-A213 gaming mouse, decent 3200 dpi. But when I want to configure the buttons, nothing on windows 10. Or a standard program on the net, I ask windows handy helper and says I must use mouse and keyboard center, which I can't fi d on windows...
  9. New Headset for Gaming

New Headset for Gaming: So I recently got some new headphones in and I use them to play games like Ovewatch. Well I cannot hear myself when I talk and for some Reason that really throws me off. Is there someway to turn that on so I can hear myself when I talk?...
  10. Can't configure headset mic

Can't configure headset mic: I've been trying to troubleshoot this for months, and gave up a while back. Now I'm just asking for help. I Build a PC a few months ago and installed windows 10. Everything works fine, except microphones. I have a bose headset with one 3.5mm cable, but I know it has a working...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. astro a50 audio quality windows 10

2. astro a50 no sound on pc