Windows 10: configure gaming headset to my pc

Discus and support configure gaming headset to my pc in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; i cant get my turtle beach gaming with mic headphoes to even bluetooth let alone anything esle what am i doing wrong... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Donald and Suzy Lechowicz, Sep 9, 2019.

1. configure gaming headset to my pc

i cant get my turtle beach gaming with mic headphoes to even bluetooth let alone anything esle what am i doing wrong

:)

Donald and Suzy Lechowicz, Sep 9, 2019
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue configure gaming headset to my pc :p

cadaveca, Sep 9, 2019
  3. G433 Gaming Headset Mic is not working

Hi,

Incorrect configuration setting is one of the possible reasons why the mic on your headset is not working. To properly assist you with this concern, we need to collect more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Have you tried using a different headset and check if the issue persists?
    • Are you having the issue with all of your games and other applications?

In the meantime, we recommend that you perform the troubleshooting steps provided on the link below.

Troubleshoot game audio or video issues on Windows 10

We're looking forward to your reply.

Wilfred Mac, Sep 9, 2019
  4. Dragondog Win User

configure gaming headset to my pc

G433 Gaming Headset Mic is not working

I have no problem with the audio, only with the mic.

I don't have another headset to check with.

I am having this issue in all games and applications.

Dragondog, Sep 9, 2019
Thema:

configure gaming headset to my pc

1. configure gaming headset to my pc - Similar Threads - configure gaming headset

2. Xbox Headset Microphone not working on my PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Xbox Headset Microphone not working on my PC: Is there a way to use the Xbox Stereo Headset on my desktop without using an xbox controller? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-headset-microphone-not-working-on-my-pc/f01760b9-e927-4e44-a43b-8983cc877e58
  3. Game Controller for my PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game Controller for my PC: I have a Cyberpower PC and I like to play World of Tanks on it. I'm not great at using the keyboard and mouse to control my tank. Would there be a good low cost controller to use with my PC? And would it happen to be a usb to hook directly into my puter? TIA 130334
  4. How to configure my decent/pretty good PC for OPTIMAL gaming performan

How to configure my decent/pretty good PC for OPTIMAL gaming performan: I have a decent PC - see below for specs Intel i7-7700 (non-k) 3.6ghz 32gb ram geforce nvidia 1080ti turbo Samsung 970 evo m2 SSD Alienware 25" 240hz refresh rate monitor Win 10 Pro for WOrkstation 1809+ Thanks guys Can someone point me in the direction of a badass way...
  5. my Astro A-50 headset is not working on my pc

my Astro A-50 headset is not working on my pc: my headset does not work, it will not input anything or output anything it was working ages ago but then it suddenly stopped working and Idk why p.s i'm on windows 10 with a tornado r3 gaming pc with an Astro A-50 Headset...
  6. Headset no sound while gaming

in Windows 10 Customization
    Headset no sound while gaming: I recently purchased an HP Pavilion gaming desktop and an HP monitor. For some reason, I cannot hear anything when I have a headset plugged in on my games. If you have an answer, please let me know so I can fix it. Thank you....
  7. Can't configure headset mic

Can't configure headset mic: I've been trying to troubleshoot this for months, and gave up a while back. Now I'm just asking for help. I Build a PC a few months ago and installed windows 10. Everything works fine, except microphones. I have a bose headset with one 3.5mm cable, but I know it has a working...
  8. Recommended me a gaming headset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recommended me a gaming headset: I'm after a "quality" ON-EAR headset with boom mike and inline volume/mute control to plug directly (and work!) into the newer Xbox One controller that has a 3.5mm jack. Suggestions welcome 103021
  9. Headset not registering in-game

Headset not registering in-game: I'm using an xbox 360 controller / wireless receiver. No cords except for the xbox360 specific headset that plugs into the controller itself. It registers on the computer in the sound device settings. I can hear it, the computer says OK you're good to go but in the game it...
  10. Configure TV to PC

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Configure TV to PC: Hi All, No genius here, more like 63 year old dinosaur. Monitor has a DVI to PC cable. PC has a Cat 6 to Modum (Smart TV in lounge operating on wireless, Cat 6 unplugged). Can watch Netflix on Monitor no problem, but screen too small from bed, so have taken my HD TV and...