Windows 10: configure media remote

Discus and support configure media remote in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; ok im not sure if this allowed in this thread so apologize if this is in wrong thread. recently bought a media center remote which also acts as a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by jamos316, Sep 21, 2016.

1. jamos316 Win User

configure media remote

ok im not sure if this allowed in this thread so apologize if this is in wrong thread.

recently bought a media center remote which also acts as a air mouse, got it from a chinese warehouse so its none branded.
    seems to work ok out of the box but there is a handful of buttons that dont do anything when pressed and i want to assign them to a function.
    There must be a xml file somewhere given each button their functionality but where?

One of the functions I want to add is to wake the PC up from sleep mode by pressing the power button on the remote, been in device manager and into properties of the remote and it doesnt have the option to 'Allow device to wake' like my keyboard and mouse does. can this be done?

Appreciate any help...

:)

jamos316, Sep 21, 2016
  2. Abi99 (2) Win User

Configure remotely

Menu » Settings » Configuration » Personal » Add » Multimedia Messages

Did that help?

Abi99 (2), Sep 21, 2016
  3. Configure remotely

There used to be a free remote Nokia configuration web page where you could have settings sent OTA to your Nokia. Enter Nokia model, phone number, network etc and it would be sent over the air to your phone. Settings for MMS and web.

The site is no longer. Any other options? Older 6300 lost the setting for MMS and not able to enter manually. Phone says 'no MMS settings, contact service provider'. 6300 was not available through provider so bought from Nokia but that was several years
    back.

Any ideas? Thanks!

nokaoi---01, Sep 21, 2016
Thema:

configure media remote

1. configure media remote - Similar Threads - configure media remote

2. Remote Desktop Configuration Windows 11 -

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remote Desktop Configuration Windows 11 -: I am trying to set up a remote desktop connection between 2 machines on my lan. One client is to be used as a music streamer and the other will be a notebook that will connect via RDP. Each time I attempt a connection I get a Windows Security popup asking for RD Gateway...
  3. Remote Desktop Configuration Windows 11 -

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remote Desktop Configuration Windows 11 -: I am trying to set up a remote desktop connection between 2 machines on my lan. One client is to be used as a music streamer and the other will be a notebook that will connect via RDP. Each time I attempt a connection I get a Windows Security popup asking for RD Gateway...
  4. Routing and Remote Access Service Configuration

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Routing and Remote Access Service Configuration: Hi all ,After configuring a RRAS service on 2019 windows server, I was able to have an internet access from the server, but I am not able to ping any of RRAS clients even though I can ping the server IP, not able also to reach any local service, The IPv4 router checkbox is...
  5. Routing and Remote Access Service Configuration

Routing and Remote Access Service Configuration: Hi all ,After configuring a RRAS service on 2019 windows server, I was able to have an internet access from the server, but I am not able to ping any of RRAS clients even though I can ping the server IP, not able also to reach any local service, The IPv4 router checkbox is...
  6. Routing and Remote Access Service Configuration

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Can’t connect to Remote Desktop Configuration service?

Can’t connect to Remote Desktop Configuration service?: My laptop has been doing this for the past few days. I looked into what it meant but I haven’t been able to find great answers. The screen looks like this:I’m not a really techy person so I have no idea what it means. I would really appreciate if someone could help or has any...
  8. Change remote configuration for Edge on Android.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Change remote configuration for Edge on Android.: submitted by /u/blissfactory [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eul0if/change_remote_configuration_for_edge_on_android/
  9. Remote Desktop Security Layer Configuration

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Remote Desktop Security Layer Configuration: Hello all, Windows newb here :) I am trying to configure a specific RDP client (Guacamole) running in Ubuntu to work with remote desktop in Windows10 Pro. The machines are on the same network and I have successfully used another client (rdesktop) to connect to the windows...
  10. New laptop configuration, remotely

in Windows 10 Customization
    New laptop configuration, remotely: I attended a MS conference a few years ago where they discussed how we can remotely configure new machines. Instead of new machines being sent to the IT group to configure, Dell/HP/etc would just send laptop to user, and when they log on, it would be remotely configured....