Windows 10: Configure Outlook 2010 for Outlook.com address

Discus and support Configure Outlook 2010 for Outlook.com address in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; I am following instructions on line to make my Outlook.com address work in my newly re-installed Outlook 2010. This is what I was instructed to put:... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by tspnyc, Jan 15, 2019.

1. tspnyc Win User

Configure Outlook 2010 for Outlook.com address

I am following instructions on line to make my Outlook.com address work in my newly re-installed Outlook 2010.

This is what I was instructed to put:

Account Type: IMAP
    Incoming Mail Server: imap-mail.outlook.com
    Outgoing Mail Server: smtp-mail.outlook.com

Username: (I put the same name that appears in my @Outlook.com address)
    Password: (I put the password I use to log in via a browser.)

Test Account Settings is NEGATIVE for both sending and receiving.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks

:)

tspnyc, Jan 15, 2019
  2. 95Viper Win User
  3. xbonez Win User
    xbonez, Jan 15, 2019
  4. Configure Outlook 2010 for Outlook.com address

WhiteLotus, Jan 15, 2019
Thema:

Configure Outlook 2010 for Outlook.com address

1. Configure Outlook 2010 for Outlook.com address - Similar Threads - Configure Outlook 2010

2. Outlook 2010 search

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook 2010 search: I am using windows 10 latest update and Microsoft outlook 2010 The search has always worked fine for all email accounts but i had to redo my computer and reinstall Office. Now when i check all my accounts to search, next time i do a search or restart outlook only 1 is...
  3. Outlook 2010 search

in Windows 10 Support
    Outlook 2010 search: I am using windows 10 latest update and Microsoft outlook 2010 The search has always worked fine for all email accounts but i had to redo my computer and reinstall Office. Now when i check all my accounts to search, next time i do a search or restart outlook only 1 is...
  4. Outlook 2010 Backup

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Outlook 2010 Backup: I am running Windows 10 Pro Version 1903 on my laptop. I have Outlook 2010 Version 14.0.7237.5000 32-bit from Office 2010. I have 2 profiles set for my laptop. Profile 2 Outlook exports perfectly to a .pst file. Profile 1 doesn't export and gives the following error: "The...
  5. Opening Outlook 2010

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Opening Outlook 2010: when I open outlook 2010 in windows 10 the install starts (already installed) it asks for a disk with mscomctfix on it, can't find it, so I cancel the process and it closes then open outlook anyway. Usually starts after a windows update. Tried to repair office 10 with the...
  6. Outlook 2010

Outlook 2010: Hello All, I have just installed outlook 2010 on a new computer but I only get the last 3 days of emails can I change this ? 137380
  7. My Outlook 2010

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My Outlook 2010: Can't log into my AT&T email account. Error code states the log on info is incorrect. It has happened before and the only way to fix it is to complete out and reload software. When re-installed it opens my receive file and dumps 3000+ emails that have been previously been...
  8. Microsoft Outlook 2010

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Outlook 2010: Hi, Everytime I click on a link in an email I get the following message: "This operation has been cancelled due to due to restriction in effect on this computer. pleas e contact your administrator" The only administrator is me as this is a home laptop. I have tried...
  9. Outlook 2010 - Lost Autocomplete Addresses?

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook 2010 - Lost Autocomplete Addresses?: I have several IMAP accounts setup in Outlook 2010. Autocomplete for frequently used email addresses on creating a new message has been working fine. Two days ago, I set up a new Outlook email account using the new account wizard. This successfully configured a new Microsoft...
  10. Outlook 2010

Outlook 2010: My Outlook 2010 has developed a problem. Every time I load it after a few seconds it says Outlook has stopped working. I have uninstalled Office 2010 rebooted and reinstalled but it is still happening. Any help appreciated. 84659

Users found this page by searching for:

1. outlook 2010 configuration with outlook.com address