Windows 10: Configure POODLE settings for Windowns 10

Discus and support Configure POODLE settings for Windowns 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have been trying to publish my web page that I have used FrontPage 2002 to create and successfully publish for years. I use Ipower.com and have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DannyKMac, Oct 22, 2019.

1. DannyKMac Win User

Configure POODLE settings for Windowns 10

I have been trying to publish my web page that I have used FrontPage 2002 to create and successfully publish for years. I use Ipower.com and have recently been unable to publish the site. The iPower support people wanted me to ask Microsoft support to "walk me through the process to configure the POODLE settings for Windows 10". Of course, asking Microsoft for help is like making a car out of crayons. Does anyone know what this process is for and/or how to perform the configuration?.

:)

DannyKMac, Oct 22, 2019
  2. Solaris17 Win User

is there any demand for a system configurator?

Processor(V) <--drop down arrow
    -AMD(V)
    --Socket(V)
    ---AM2(V)
    ----List of cpu's
    ---939(V)
    ----List of CPU's
    -Intel(V)
    --Socket(V)
    ---775(V)
    ----List of cpu's
    ---771(V)
    ----List of CPU's

etc etc.

Solaris17, Oct 22, 2019
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Oct 22, 2019
  4. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Oct 22, 2019
Thema:

1. Configure POODLE settings for Windowns 10 - Similar Threads - Configure POODLE settings

2. Windowns not updating

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windowns not updating: There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help: 0x80240439...
  3. Aactivation windowns

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Aactivation windowns: Aactivation windowns https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/aactivation-windowns/d6d9bf6d-4765-4ef8-a4f5-bc37dcf3eb45
  4. Aactivation windowns

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Aactivation windowns: Aactivation windowns https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/aactivation-windowns/d6d9bf6d-4765-4ef8-a4f5-bc37dcf3eb45
  5. Windown Acount

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windown Acount: Mr. / Mrs,I have a question about Windows accounts. I have a laptop dell Latitude 5470 with a Windows pro license. And I log into windows without a Microsoft account. Recently, I reinstalled the Windows software and logged into the account of the organization I work for. I...
  6. Minecraft windowns 10 edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft windowns 10 edition: I received the code for buying Minecraft java edition before 2018, and in March I used the code on my Chromebook and now when I try to download it off of my pc it never shows that I redeemed the code, but in Mojang account it doesn't even show my code any more. What happened?...
  7. INSTALL WINDOWNS 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    INSTALL WINDOWNS 10: Hello everybody, Currently I am using Hp pavilion dh1137tu laptop. When I installed the 2004 version of Windows 10, the problem appears as shown below: [IMG] [IMG] I hope everyone will guide me to fix this problem. I am very thankful....
  8. windown update

windown update: Hello, I have access to Windown update is not updated as in the picture below [IMG] I then entered the win January 5/2020 on Microsoft but when installed then error message as following screenshot [IMG] People only help me fix it. I thank....
  9. updating windowns 10

updating windowns 10: I cant update my windows 10, I keep on getting this [There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help: 0x8024a105.]...
  10. Syetem Protection in Windown 10

Syetem Protection in Windown 10: Hi, please tell from where I like to enable system protection on Window10, and also provide me best drive where I select to create a restore point https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/syetem-protection-in-windown-10/a7d92804-a07b-44ff-b275-0e04d5dc8471