Windows 10: Configure SCCM with Azure AD

Discus and support Configure SCCM with Azure AD in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, We have an Azure AD and I wanted to know if I could setup an SCCM in a cloud Azure setting so that I could image Windows 10 machines and then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Ben Garcia (bgarcia), Feb 4, 2019.

1. Configure SCCM with Azure AD

Hello,

We have an Azure AD and I wanted to know if I could setup an SCCM in a cloud Azure setting so that I could image Windows 10 machines and then allow Windows AutoPilot to finish up the imaging process. I don't want to reset the PC to factory specs and take 3-4 hours to image but rather 45 min to 1 hour to image a Winidws 10 machine. ***NOTE*** I don't have a local DC or AD server and it's all cloud based (Azure AD) only.

Thank you,

Ben

:)

Ben Garcia (bgarcia), Feb 4, 2019
  2. Mr Davo Win User

Image W10 workstations for Azure AD join?

Hi All,

I want to image Windows 10; but more importantly I need to join Azure AD 'Out of the Box'!

I don't have a 'master' Azure AD account. I am not even sure that such a thing exits, e.g.: the Administrator account on a standard Active Directory Domain.

Where should I be looking for configuration, where it comes to Azure AD automatic joining?

My thoughts are PowerShell DST! But that is just a rumour.

Any suggestions would be amazing.

Regards,

Davo

Mr Davo, Feb 4, 2019
  3. Difference between Azure AD and On-premise AD

Dear Support,

Can we achieve On-Premise features like group policy, OU structure and others in Azure AD?

Please specify difference between Azure AD and On-premise AD.

My main objective is to completely move on Azure AD.

Please Help

Regards

Dhiraj Pandey

DhirajPandey- [O365], Feb 4, 2019
  4. Dino-M Win User

Configure SCCM with Azure AD

Disconnecting on prem AD and then joining Azure AD creates new Windows profile?

Hello everyone,

I have a question about joining computers in my firm from on prem AD to Azure AD. When someone new arrives at our firm (new employee), there is a fresh installation of Windows 10. It is easy to join Azure AD
    because it is a fresh start, but now we have to migrate all Windows 10 users that are on prem AD to Azure AD. When I disconnect those users from our local on prem AD and join them to Azure AD, whole new Windows 10 profile is created, without any of settings,
    data or anything else on that profile (clean profile with few applications that are installed computer-wide). So my question is, is there any solution to keep their profile settings from before they joined Azure AD? Or I will have to simply tell them to backup
    everything (essential data).

What I tried so far:

• Tried tools for migration like ForensiT (User Profile Wizard, User Profile Manager and Transwiz, just to see if it is going to work) - not successful
    • Tried changing profile path from registry - not successful
    • Tried log in with the old credentials example: CONTOSO\user (because after I joined that computer to Azure AD user should log in as *** Email address is removed for privacy ***) - not successful
    Is there anything else I can try? Thanks for your answers.

Dino-M, Feb 4, 2019
Thema:

Configure SCCM with Azure AD

1. Configure SCCM with Azure AD - Similar Threads - Configure SCCM Azure

2. Azure AD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Azure AD: Hello there, If I have to install a software in 100 Laptop, how can I do it without have on promise Active Directory https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/azure-ad/7657e31f-c97e-4524-9196-faebcf264e84
  3. Azure AD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Azure AD: Hello there, If I have to install a software in 100 Laptop, how can I do it without have on promise Active Directory https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/azure-ad/7657e31f-c97e-4524-9196-faebcf264e84
  4. Moving On-Premise AD Users to Azure AD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Moving On-Premise AD Users to Azure AD: Hi,Currently we have our on-premise AD syncing to our Azure AD. We want to remove our on-premise AD and move all of our users to Azure AD. Since every user is already synced to our Azure AD, can we shut down our on-premise AD and connect our computers to the Azure AD? Will...
  5. Moving On-Premise AD Users to Azure AD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Moving On-Premise AD Users to Azure AD: Hi,Currently we have our on-premise AD syncing to our Azure AD. We want to remove our on-premise AD and move all of our users to Azure AD. Since every user is already synced to our Azure AD, can we shut down our on-premise AD and connect our computers to the Azure AD? Will...
  6. Moving On-Premise AD Users to Azure AD

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Azure AD Connector

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Azure AD Connector: If I have one Azure Ad connector at one data center. If there was a disaster or during DR testing, I power down the the Azure AD connector and bring it up a copy/replicated/backup on the other data center. Same VLan no change to the machine. Then run it for a day then delete...
  8. On-prem to azure ad

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    On-prem to azure ad: Hi, We have some customers that wants to take all services to azure. We have sett up ad sync so users are loaded up and computers are azurr ad registered. We are trying to find the best way to automate the transfer for the computers. What is the best approach. The...
  9. Dis-Join Azure AD

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Dis-Join Azure AD: Hello - Setting up a new install of Windows 10, when I attempt to join our domain active directory I get the message Joined to Azure AD, choose disconnect your device first. Researched how and the option to disconnect is not there. One person who also reported this same issue...
  10. Azure AD connected Devices

in Windows 10 Customization
    Azure AD connected Devices: Hello, I was just wondering if someone can assist me please, this might be a simple question yet i can't seem to find answers for it so far so i thought it might be best to ask the community. We have recently started connecting staff tablets to Azure AD so they use there...