Windows 10: Configure the Mail App in Mac Book pro

Discus and support Configure the Mail App in Mac Book pro in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Please help me to configure the Mail App in Mac Book pro.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SusanSweten, Dec 16, 2018.

1. Configure the Mail App in Mac Book pro

Please help me to configure the Mail App in Mac Book pro.

:)

SusanSweten, Dec 16, 2018
  2. JBR1968 Win User

Mail app for mac

Dear Friends,

I started liking Mail app in window 10 specially since i can add all my email account and layout seems to be good further than that i do not need to see unnecessary adds.

I want to configure the app in mac book pro.

Please let me know how to do it

***Moved From: Windows 10/Microsoft Store***

JBR1968, Dec 16, 2018
  3. PatOtsuki Win User
    window 10 for new mac book pro

how do I transfer window 10 to new mac book pro from old mac book pro

PatOtsuki, Dec 16, 2018
  4. Brink Win User

Configure the Mail App in Mac Book pro

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Configure the Mail App in Mac Book pro :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Dec 16, 2018
Thema:

Configure the Mail App in Mac Book pro

1. Configure the Mail App in Mac Book pro - Similar Threads - Configure Mail App

2. Parralels 18 + Windows11 on Mac book pro M1 Max

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Parralels 18 + Windows11 on Mac book pro M1 Max: Hi, I recently activated a Win11 version on a parallels 18 platform on my M1 Mac Pro. It works alright for everything except that I can't be a real administrator, and the consequence is problem to install some applications.Would you please guide me to become the administrator...
  3. Parralels 18 + Windows11 on Mac book pro M1 Max

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Parralels 18 + Windows11 on Mac book pro M1 Max: Hi, I recently activated a Win11 version on a parallels 18 platform on my M1 Mac Pro. It works alright for everything except that I can't be a real administrator, and the consequence is problem to install some applications.Would you please guide me to become the administrator...
  4. Mac Book Pro 13" - FaceTime HD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mac Book Pro 13" - FaceTime HD: Hi all,I have a Mac Book Pro 13" winth Windows 11 on it.The system is installed through bootcamp functionality and all works like a charm.the problem with FaceTime HD Camera shows up when I put the computer to sleep close the lid withoud charge and then resume it opening the...
  5. Mac Book Pro 13" - FaceTime HD

Mac Book Pro 13" - FaceTime HD: Hi all,I have a Mac Book Pro 13" winth Windows 11 on it.The system is installed through bootcamp functionality and all works like a charm.the problem with FaceTime HD Camera shows up when I put the computer to sleep close the lid withoud charge and then resume it opening the...
  6. Blue screen on parallel on Mac book Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen on parallel on Mac book Pro: Hi team,i have my mac book pro installed parallel version 17 and running windows 10 ent but every time while working it gives out a blue screen demanding me to restart as something wrong with my parallel.any one to assist me please....
  7. Blue screen on parallel on Mac book Pro

Blue screen on parallel on Mac book Pro: Hi team,i have my mac book pro installed parallel version 17 and running windows 10 ent but every time while working it gives out a blue screen demanding me to restart as something wrong with my parallel.any one to assist me please....
  8. Mac Book Pro + Parallels Desktop + Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mac Book Pro + Parallels Desktop + Windows 10: I use Parallels Desktop to access Windows 10. All of a sudden, Windows won't open, screen goes black, and process ends. Any ideas? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mac-book-pro-parallels-desktop-windows-10/2ca4226d-4d5c-4264-846d-fa749ae1fcca
  9. Mail app for mac

Mail app for mac: Dear Friends, I started liking Mail app in window 10 specially since i can add all my email account and layout seems to be good further than that i do not need to see unnecessary adds. I want to configure the app in mac book pro. Please let me know how to do it...
  10. Mail app for mac

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Mail app for mac: Dear Friends, I started liking Mail app in window 10 specially since i can add all my email account and layout seems to be good further than that i do not need to see unnecessary adds. I want to configure the app in mac book pro. Please let me know how to do it...