Windows 10: Configure Windows Server 2019 Remote Desktop Services so every session established looks...

Discus and support Configure Windows Server 2019 Remote Desktop Services so every session established looks... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi I have Windows Server 2019 Datacenter installed on a virtual machine that I intend to use as a terminal server. I would like to know how I can build... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Casper_111, Dec 6, 2022.

1. Configure Windows Server 2019 Remote Desktop Services so every session established looks...

Hi I have Windows Server 2019 Datacenter installed on a virtual machine that I intend to use as a terminal server. I would like to know how I can build a consistent experience for all users that will connect to the terminal server. I want the same wallpaper to be displayed and a limited number of applications to be available. I hope this is possible. If so, please do tell.Thanks

:)

Casper_111, Dec 6, 2022
  2. Brink Win User

Remote Desktop Services 2019 generally available Windows Server 2019

Source: Remote Desktop Services 2019 generally available with Windows Server 2019 - Windows Server Blog

Brink, Dec 6, 2022
  3. Brink Win User
    Remote Desktop Services 2019 generally available Windows Server 2019

Source: Remote Desktop Services 2019 generally available with Windows Server 2019 - Windows Server Blog

Brink, Dec 6, 2022
  4. James1093 Win User

Configure Windows Server 2019 Remote Desktop Services so every session established looks...

Remote Desktop Color Depth - how to adjust

Hi,

I'm attempting to increase the color depth of a remote connection but not getting anywhere.
    Google offers two suggestions:

1) On the RD Session Host server, open Remote Desktop Session Host Configuration. To open Remote Desktop Session Host Configuration, click Start, point to Administrative Tools, point to Remote Desktop Services, and then click Remote Desktop Session Host Configuration.

But after I get to "Administrative Tools" there is no "Remote Desktop Services" to be found.

2.This Group Policy setting is located in Computer Configuration\Policies\Administrative Templates\Windows Components\Remote Desktop Services\Remote Desktop Session Host\Remote Session Environment

But I can't find where this is or how to get to it.

Thanks for any help.

James1093, Dec 6, 2022
Thema:

Configure Windows Server 2019 Remote Desktop Services so every session established looks...

1. Configure Windows Server 2019 Remote Desktop Services so every session established looks... - Similar Threads - Configure Server 2019

2. Your Remote Desktop Services Session Ended

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your Remote Desktop Services Session Ended: HelloRDP is enabled on the device but upon connecting, after logging off the current user, we get the following error.Your Remote Desktop Services Session has ended.The connection to the remote computer was lost, possibly due to network connectivity problems. Try connecting...
  3. Your Remote Desktop Services Session Ended

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your Remote Desktop Services Session Ended: HelloRDP is enabled on the device but upon connecting, after logging off the current user, we get the following error.Your Remote Desktop Services Session has ended.The connection to the remote computer was lost, possibly due to network connectivity problems. Try connecting...
  4. Your Remote Desktop Services Session Ended

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Configure Windows Server 2019 Remote Desktop Services so every session established looks...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Configure Windows Server 2019 Remote Desktop Services so every session established looks...: Hi I have Windows Server 2019 Datacenter installed on a virtual machine that I intend to use as a terminal server. I would like to know how I can build a consistent experience for all users that will connect to the terminal server. I want the same wallpaper to be displayed...
  6. Configure Windows Server 2019 Remote Desktop Services so every session established looks...

Configure Windows Server 2019 Remote Desktop Services so every session established looks...: Hi I have Windows Server 2019 Datacenter installed on a virtual machine that I intend to use as a terminal server. I would like to know how I can build a consistent experience for all users that will connect to the terminal server. I want the same wallpaper to be displayed...
  7. Remote Desktop Connection stuck on "configuring remote session" on Windows 11 only

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remote Desktop Connection stuck on "configuring remote session" on Windows 11 only: Hi,I'm having an issue where Remote Desktop Connection is stuck on the message "Configuring remote session." I have not had this issue with this remote desktop on Windows 10 or running Microsoft Remote Desktop on MacOS, so I'm not sure what the issue in Windows 11 could be. I...
  8. Remote Desktop Connection stuck on "configuring remote session" on Windows 11 only

Remote Desktop Connection stuck on "configuring remote session" on Windows 11 only: Hi,I'm having an issue where Remote Desktop Connection is stuck on the message "Configuring remote session." I have not had this issue with this remote desktop on Windows 10 or running Microsoft Remote Desktop on MacOS, so I'm not sure what the issue in Windows 11 could be. I...
  9. The remote session was disconnected because there are no Remote Desktop License Servers...

in Windows 10 News
    The remote session was disconnected because there are no Remote Desktop License Servers...: [ATTACH]Remote Desktop Session Host (RDSH) is a role in Remote Desktop Services (RDS) that host Windows applications or desktops. These can be accessed using the […] This article The remote session was disconnected because there are no Remote Desktop License Servers...
  10. Remote Desktop Services 2019 generally available Windows Server 2019

in Windows 10 News
    Remote Desktop Services 2019 generally available Windows Server 2019: We released the newest version of Remote Desktop Services (RDS), RDS 2019, on October 2, 2018. RDS 2019 builds on the strong foundation of RDS 2016, letting you rapidly deploy on-premises or in the cloud. RDS 2019 is generally available with Windows Server 2019. RDS 2019...