Windows 10: Configuring AOL Calendar in Windows 10 Mail Mail setup configuration working ok but not...

Discus and support Configuring AOL Calendar in Windows 10 Mail Mail setup configuration working ok but not... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have my AOL email addresses set up okay in the Windows 10 Mail app. The same configuration applies for both Mail and Calendar. However, setup did not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by EdwardRosario, Apr 11, 2020.

1. Configuring AOL Calendar in Windows 10 Mail Mail setup configuration working ok but not...

I have my AOL email addresses set up okay in the Windows 10 Mail app. The same configuration applies for both Mail and Calendar. However, setup did not add the AOL calendar. I used Advanced setup / Internet email IMAP/SMTP setting.

If I use Exchange ActiveSync, both Mail and Calendar come up for AOL but none syncs.

:)

EdwardRosario, Apr 11, 2020

2. Window 10 Mail Configuration For Charter Email

Thanks for the reply, however please review the original question as you will see your suggestions have already been done and I haven't been able delete the auto configured account in Mail. Any suggestion on how to fix the auto configured e-mail account
    in Windows 10 Mail to work with Charter.net e-mail, would be appreciated.

Win10user9999, Apr 11, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Configuring AOL Calendar in Windows 10 Mail Mail setup configuration working ok but not... :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Apr 11, 2020
  4. Time Lady Win User

Configuring AOL Calendar in Windows 10 Mail Mail setup configuration working ok but not...

AOL mail not working with Windows 10 mail ?

Hello tynaskos, I’m Virginia an independent advisor here.

I’ve seen that error on accounts which have two-factor/step authentication where the user requires an app specific password which is entered in place of the account password.

Does the AOL account use this security feature?

If not then check the usual ‘suspects’: username & password, whether the account uses SSL & whether the port numbers are set correctly.

AOL Mail IMAP Settings

The IMAP settings for AOL mail are as follows:

AOL Mail IMAP server address: imap.aol.com

AOL Mail IMAP user name: Your full AOL Mail email address. For AOL email, this is your AOL screen name plus "@aol.com," such as "*** Email address is removed for privacy ***" (or @love.com, @games.com

AOL Mail IMAP password: Your AOL Mail password

AOL Mail IMAP port: 993

AOL Mail IMAP TLS/SSL required: yes

Enter these SMTP settings to send outgoing email through to your AOL Mail account from any email program.

Incoming Mail Server: imap.aol.com

SMTP Outgoing Server Address: smtp.aol.com. Set the port to 587

SMTP Username: "*** Email address is removed for privacy ***" (or @love.com, @games.com or @verizon.net)

SMTP password. The password you use to log in to AOL Mail

https://www.lifewire.com/what-are-aol-mail-imap...

Information on two-step authentication:

https://help.aol.com/articles/2-step-verificati...

Time Lady, Apr 11, 2020
Thema:

Configuring AOL Calendar in Windows 10 Mail Mail setup configuration working ok but not...

1. Configuring AOL Calendar in Windows 10 Mail Mail setup configuration working ok but not... - Similar Threads - Configuring AOL Calendar

2. AOL mail not working well with windows mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    AOL mail not working well with windows mail: I have used AOL within windows mail for many years. When I upgraded to windows 11 I started getting three problems. 1. Some emails arrive garbled - in computer language?2. Others have pix which can't be displayed.3. Emails won't always send and I frequently have to reboot to...
  3. AOL mail not working well with windows mail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    AOL mail not working well with windows mail: I have used AOL within windows mail for many years. When I upgraded to windows 11 I started getting three problems. 1. Some emails arrive garbled - in computer language?2. Others have pix which can't be displayed.3. Emails won't always send and I frequently have to reboot to...
  4. advanced setup in windows 10 for verizon/aol e-mail in windows mail

advanced setup in windows 10 for verizon/aol e-mail in windows mail: i have had verizon/aol e-mail as my windows e-mail several times on my windows 10 lenova thinkpad computer but over the past year or so it gets glitzy and stops working . I go back reset it back up, works for awhile and then stops working and as before i get the message "your...
  5. Win 10 Mail App setup/configuration issue

in Browsers and Email
    Win 10 Mail App setup/configuration issue: Win 10 x64 V1903 b18362.1082 + upgrade to .2004 (Background: Windows Live Mail got corrupted by the recent 2004 upgrade since fixed with help of this board). As an option though, I looked at using the Win 10 Mail App instead and thats what my question is about. I...
  6. Configuring Win10 Mail

in Windows 10 Customization
    Configuring Win10 Mail: Help me please configure my Outbox folder in Win10 Mail. I want to have the recipients’ name instead of my name in the outbox. Moreover it is difficult to find a required email. It is a problem with my Gmail account....
  7. aol mail not working on windows 10

aol mail not working on windows 10: AOL Gold mail not working on windows 10 and WAS working before today 5/27/2020. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/aol-mail-not-working-on-windows-10/22f5f2e4-ccbb-4b54-aace-12bdb062cda0
  8. Mail Configuration Using The Windows Mail App Failed

Mail Configuration Using The Windows Mail App Failed: Hello Everybody, I face the same issue that many Windows 10 users are have when configuring the settings for the Windows 10 Mail app. The configuration will fail with the following error messages: For Gmail: Error 0x8007139f For Outlook: Error 0x80004005 From the...
  9. e-mail size configuration

in Windows 10 Customization
    e-mail size configuration: I can't get to the download icon on e-mail because I know how to make my email small enough to get to download area? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/e-mail-size-configuration/d4810705-9011-454b-85fd-5dcd07573190
  10. microsoft mail configuration in Windows 10

microsoft mail configuration in Windows 10: I wanted to add my icloud mail account to Microsoft mail as imap account. even aafter trying several times I am getting errors. Someone kindly help please....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. aol settings for windows 10 mail

2. cannot get windows 10 mail to sync with verizon