Windows 10: Configuring Bluetooth Services Window

Discus and support Configuring Bluetooth Services Window in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I struggled to get my BH9 headset paired with my Asus laptop. Since managing this, I now have a small window permanently open saying 'configuring... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RichardElmes, Sep 6, 2018.

1. Configuring Bluetooth Services Window

I struggled to get my BH9 headset paired with my Asus laptop. Since managing this, I now have a small window permanently open saying 'configuring windows services'. Is there any way of closing this display please?

:)

RichardElmes, Sep 6, 2018
  2. ceduriki Win User

Bluetooth Services

I've been using the audio gateway on my phone for a while, but when I actually looked through the list of services it does provide, I found it to be quite large. For some reason, my computer doesn't support many of these, such as remote control etc.

I'm pretty sure it has more or less to do with my bluetooth adapter, because it gives me only a small list of the total services it can accept. Anybody have any idea how I can add more?

ceduriki, Sep 6, 2018
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 6, 2018
  4. aasim1111 Win User

Configuring Bluetooth Services Window

Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, Sep 6, 2018
Thema:

Configuring Bluetooth Services Window

1. Configuring Bluetooth Services Window - Similar Threads - Configuring Bluetooth Services

2. Configuring Bluetooth Services hangs

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Configuring Bluetooth Services hangs: After a Windows 10 update, my Bluetooth speaker connects but the sound has a severe echo making the speaker unusable. When I remove the device in Setup\Bluetooth and Other Devices and try to reinstall and connect the speaker appears to connect properly and a window comes up...
  3. Bluetooth Service

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bluetooth Service: Hello, My Bluetooth service on my Dell Inspiron 15 3000 has stopped working. I cannot connect to any of my Bluetooth devices. I don't even see Bluetooth as an option in the action center. I checked the Services and changed the Bluetooth Audio Gateway Service from startup...
  4. Can't configure any Windows Hello Services.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can't configure any Windows Hello Services.: When I first got my XPS 9570 I set it up with Windows Hello fingerprint which works perfectly but I went into the setting today to add another fingerprint and seen the message in the picture attached. Any quick fixes for this? [ATTACH] OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Home...
  5. Audio Services, Windows Updates & Network Configuration

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Audio Services, Windows Updates & Network Configuration: So I'm having a couple of problems with my PC and Windows at the minute. One problem has linked to another. It all started a while back when my audio services Windows Audio stopped working. The audio service was not starting up and wouldn't start up when I attempted to...
  6. how to configure Bluetooth?

how to configure Bluetooth?: I want to know how to configure Bluetooth on a new laptop? I don't have much knowledge with windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-configure-bluetooth/611cd0bf-4ace-4e5a-abb7-17dddbb7c83d
  7. Bluetooth Speaker Configuration

Bluetooth Speaker Configuration: Hi, So i use a bluetooth surround sound device and wanted to switch the audio to surround 5.1 how ever i cant click the configure button to do so![ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-speaker-configuration/016e02cf-be95-44fe-a77a-d2beb785f7d3
  8. Configuring bluetooth services

Configuring bluetooth services: Since installing my Bluetooth headset, BH9, I now have a small window permanently open displaying the Bluetooth logo and the words configuring Bluetooth Services. Is there any way of closing this window please?...
  9. System Configuration Services 'Stopped'

in Windows 10 Customization
    System Configuration Services 'Stopped': Hey, a few months ago several services stopped functioning on my computer (including printing), and when I checked System Configuration, it said all these services were 'stopped'. There are no apparent ways to set these to 'running', and I was wondering if anyone knew a way...
  10. Safe Services Configurations?

in Windows 10 Support
    Safe Services Configurations?: I always highly edit my services. I don't want 80 programs running in the background from my PC. So these are the services I've disabled. I would like to know if I've done anything unsafe, and if there are other services I can safely disable. AllJoyn Router Service -...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. configuring bluetooth services

2. configuring bluetooth services stuck

3. how to remove configuring bluetooth services form screen

4. windows 10 stuck at configuring bluetooth services