Windows 10: Configuring Conditional Access Rules for spoprod-a.akamaihd.net

Discus and support Configuring Conditional Access Rules for spoprod-a.akamaihd.net in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; We are trying to configure conditional access rules for http://spoprod-a.akamaihd.net so that our end point users can access Sharepoint and OneDrive... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by The-Phantom-IT-Menace, Nov 20, 2019.

1. Configuring Conditional Access Rules for spoprod-a.akamaihd.net

We are trying to configure conditional access rules for http://spoprod-a.akamaihd.net so that our end point users can access Sharepoint and OneDrive services on our network. We need the following details for http://spoprod-a.akamaihd.net....

• IP Range
      • We understand that the IPs are not static, however, we would like the range of possible IPs that the CDN uses so we can white list them.
    • Port type, is it TCP or UPD?
    • Port Numbers
    • Are the connections with the CDN bidirectional or one way?

:)

The-Phantom-IT-Menace, Nov 20, 2019

2. Configure Wireless Access Point

I have an existing network using a Buffalo N300 wireless router configured as 192.168.11 and 255.255.255

I have recently purchased a Sony Bravia TV with internet capability and would like to connect a second router – the Belkin F5D-8233 – as an access point for the TV. As I already have the router, it is cheaper than me purchasing the Sony wireless dongle.

Essentially, the Buffalo is connected to my PC in one room and provides the internet access. The Belkin would be in another room, connected via Ethernet to the TV.

I have set the Belkin up to use 192.168.11.10 with the same SSID and security settings as the Buffalo. I have also set it up as an Access point.

I have connected the Belkin and the Buffalo together via the Ethernet LAN ports to try and do an initial configuration but I cannot see the Belkin when I do this even though the LAN ports light up.

Can someone give me step by step instructions on how to configure the Belkin so that it gets internet access wirelessly in the other room?

I have been able to confure the TV so that it sees and connects to the Belkin but obviously this is of little use unless it can connect to the internet through that connection.

Thanks, any help appreciated.

Lowtrawler, Nov 20, 2019
  3. Bruce Hagen, Nov 20, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Configuring Conditional Access Rules for spoprod-a.akamaihd.net

Microsoft Edge conditional access and single sign-on for iOS & Android

Source: Microsoft Edge on iOS and Android now supports conditional access and single sign-on - Microsoft Tech Community - 476091

Brink, Nov 20, 2019
Thema:

Configuring Conditional Access Rules for spoprod-a.akamaihd.net

1. Configuring Conditional Access Rules for spoprod-a.akamaihd.net - Similar Threads - Configuring Conditional Access

2. Conditional Formatting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Conditional Formatting: Hello!I am trying to use excel to highlight a revised ship date. I have a column of estimated ship dates and revised ship dates. The estimated ship dates can range from any date in the week ie 5/16, 5/17 etc The revised ship date is changed manually. How can I format excel so...
  3. Conditional access in on-prem/ADFS enviroment for windows login

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Conditional access in on-prem/ADFS enviroment for windows login: Hi!I've been searching for conditional access for the windows login. Could not find anything relevant to my case so far.AD FS relying party trust/access controll policies seems to be controlling access to applications, but I need to control windows logins.GPO require smart...
  4. Conditional access in on-prem/ADFS enviroment for windows login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Conditional access in on-prem/ADFS enviroment for windows login: Hi!I've been searching for conditional access for the windows login. Could not find anything relevant to my case so far.AD FS relying party trust/access controll policies seems to be controlling access to applications, but I need to control windows logins.GPO require smart...
  5. Conditional access in on-prem/ADFS enviroment for windows login

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Script to add a rule for Routing and Remote Access

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Script to add a rule for Routing and Remote Access: From Firewall I want to add a rule - Routing and Remote Access. This rule can be added manually, but I want to add it from the command prompt. I am using Windows 10 Pro 20H2. To add manualy, open Control Panel -> Windows Defender Firewall -> Advanced Settings -> -> Inbound...
  7. firewall rules to stop circumventing router's DNS configuration

firewall rules to stop circumventing router's DNS configuration: I hope that someone here can help me. My router is configured to point to specific DNS servers and I want to prevent someone from circumventing the router by changing the PC's network adapter properties with other DNS servers. Using Windows Defender on a Windows 10 PC, what...
  8. Conditional Access within InTune/Azure

Conditional Access within InTune/Azure: I am looking to set up conditional access to only allow 'Corporate' device to access some of our cloud apps. I have set up a conditional access rule that by default block access to the specified apps, but have an exclusion group for all corporate devices. This group is a...
  9. NTFS Access rules

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    NTFS Access rules: Hello there. Today i want to try out the Win 10(not the first attempt) and have a question, on which i struck the last time i installed Win10. The thing is that the last time i tried Win10(was doing a clean setup, but the previous OS was Win7), all of the hard drives had...
  10. FCC approves Net Neutrality rules

in Windows 10 News
    FCC approves Net Neutrality rules: A historic vote took place in Washington, D.C today where the FCC voted to reclassify broadband under Title II which gives the regulatory body authority to impose rules over broadband providers. The new rules are designed to make sure that the Internet remains free of...