Windows 10: CONFIGURING GMAIL ON WINDOWS 10

Discus and support CONFIGURING GMAIL ON WINDOWS 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Havimg eventually managed to get Windows 10 to accept that I have a gmail account................it keeps telling me that my account details are out of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by BLUEBEARBS, Jun 8, 2019.

1. CONFIGURING GMAIL ON WINDOWS 10

Havimg eventually managed to get Windows 10 to accept that I have a gmail account................it keeps telling me that my account details are out of date. No amount of me ignorig it, fixing it or re entering the password helps. In plain English, what can I do?

:)

BLUEBEARBS, Jun 8, 2019

2. Unable to configure gmail account with Windows 10 mail app

Hello Judodan,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Forums and apology for the delayed response.

I understand that you are experiencing issue with configuring your gmail account with mail app on your Windows 10 computer. I would certainly help you with this.

This issue could have occurred due to these reasons.

• If the app is not updated.
    • If the app is not synced properly.

Let's try these methods below and check if that helps.

Method 1:

Let's run the app troubleshooter and check opening the mail app .

App Troubleshooter

Method 2:

If the issue persists, we can try the steps in the article and check if that works.

Troubleshoot problems with an app

You may also refer the suggestions by
    FaisalTamimi
    replied on in this thread below. This has helped some of our community members to get Gmail account configured with their mail app.

Can't add GMAIL account to windows 10 mail

Can't add GMAIL account to windows 10 mail

Hope this helps. Feel free to write us back for any further assistance with windows, we'll be glad to assist you.

Mann_Manohar, Jun 8, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 8, 2019
  4. CONFIGURING GMAIL ON WINDOWS 10

Gmail accounts and Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for providing the information.

I suggest you to answer the below questions to assist you better.

• As you have mentioned that the Gmail you have configured is not in Mail app and its in Desktop PC, to which application have you configured the mail account?
    • Are you facing issue while logging into webmail when logging into Gmail?
    Please post us back with more information to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Jun 8, 2019
Thema:

CONFIGURING GMAIL ON WINDOWS 10

1. CONFIGURING GMAIL ON WINDOWS 10 - Similar Threads - CONFIGURING GMAIL

2. My laptop is stuck at "preparing to configure windows. Don't turn off your computer" after...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop is stuck at "preparing to configure windows. Don't turn off your computer" after...: My laptop has been stuck of the configuring windows loading screen for the past half an hour and I genuinely do not know what to do. I have so much work to get done and don't have the time to wait for it to finally restart if it even does restart that is....
  3. Hi Team.... have forgotten the password for gmail and unable to retrieve while configuring...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hi Team.... have forgotten the password for gmail and unable to retrieve while configuring...: Hi Team.... have forgotten the password for gmail and unable to retrieve while configuring on phone..... Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-team-have-forgotten-the-password-for-gmail-and/dbc64762-6499-4022-a5f2-2f9fdca067a4
  4. Hi Team.... have forgotten the password for gmail and unable to retrieve while configuring...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi Team.... have forgotten the password for gmail and unable to retrieve while configuring...: Hi Team.... have forgotten the password for gmail and unable to retrieve while configuring on phone..... Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-team-have-forgotten-the-password-for-gmail-and/dbc64762-6499-4022-a5f2-2f9fdca067a4
  5. How to configure my gmail account on windows 11 email?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to configure my gmail account on windows 11 email?: I move to windows 11 and don't know how to connect my gmail account to my laptop. From where can I set up my email account on the laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-configure-my-gmail-account-on-windows-11/4deaac63-ad55-4eb3-958f-38cbfa1947f3
  6. How to configure my gmail account on windows 11 email?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to configure my gmail account on windows 11 email?: I move to windows 11 and don't know how to connect my gmail account to my laptop. From where can I set up my email account on the laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-configure-my-gmail-account-on-windows-11/4deaac63-ad55-4eb3-958f-38cbfa1947f3
  7. Configuring IMAP Thunderbird/gmail to work like POP?

in Browsers and Email
    Configuring IMAP Thunderbird/gmail to work like POP?: Apologizing in advance for a question that invites a "why would you want to do that?" response. But I'd like my Thunderbird, working with my gmail, configured for IMAP, to function as it did when I had it configured for POP. What I'd like is that: My Thunderbird has all...
  8. configuring gmail with outlook 2016 on windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    configuring gmail with outlook 2016 on windows 10: I am struggling to configure outlook 2016 on windows 10 to be used with gmail. The error I am getting is following [ATTACH] I read following "since July 15, 2014, Google has strengthened the protection of accounts by blocking applications that use simple validation...
  9. configuring outlook 2010 for gmail imap access dns name resolution problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    configuring outlook 2010 for gmail imap access dns name resolution problem: I am trying to configure gmail in outlook 2010 on a Windows 10 virtual machine running in VMware 15 workstation. Somehow during configuration of outlook client app I am getting following errors as seen in screenshots. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] What else can...
  10. How configure a gmail account in windows mail

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How configure a gmail account in windows mail: how do i configure a gmail account in windows mail ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-configure-a-gmail-account-in-windows-mail/d8e01361-cfeb-4e74-a01d-7100b7fd0dd7