Windows 10: configuring internet email in Windows Mail

Discus and support configuring internet email in Windows Mail in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; trying to configure non-microsoft, non-gmail etc internet email account in Windows Mail. Consistently rejects my password, spits back longer random... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by -LN, Jun 27, 2019.

1. -LN
    -LN Win User

configuring internet email in Windows Mail

trying to configure non-microsoft, non-gmail etc internet email account in Windows Mail. Consistently rejects my password, spits back longer random password. Accepts all other account settings. Welcome any help!

:)

2. Pavan_N Win User

Window 10 Mail Configuration For Charter Email

Hi,

Thank you four update and reply.

Which option are you using when try to configure Charter.net?

Follow the Steps below and check.

1. Open mail app

2. Click on Settings

3. Select Manage account

4. Select Add account

5. Choose advance option and select Internet email account..

Follow the link below and try to configure Charter.net in Mail app and check.

Spectrum.net

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thanks

Pavan_N, Jun 27, 2019
  3. Steve C Win User
    Outlook 2016 Mail Configuration Issues

I've set up Outlook 2016 with the following email accounts:

L: myname@outlook.com - Microsoft account using Exchange Server

plus 3 other email accounts on IMAP including a Gmail account.

All work and send / receive mail fine. Please advise:

1. How do you configure Outlook 2016 where to save Sent Mail in an IMAP acount? There is no configuration option like Outlook 2010.
    2. How do I change the name of the Exchange Server mail account displayed? I want something different to L: myname@outlook.com
    3. My laptop running Outlook 2010 is configured to have the same accounts but also shows "Outlook Data File" with the associated mailboxes. I don't see this in Outlook 2016. Is this normal?

Steve C, Jun 27, 2019
  4. configuring internet email in Windows Mail

Windows 10: Mail App is not working properly.

Hi Eddie,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

I suggest you to follow the steps below to

• When you say that "mail ending in outlook.com", have you configured new Oultook.com
    • How many account are configured in the Mail app?
    • Is the email address in the Mail app as same as Microsoft Account with which you have logged in?
    • Are you logged in as Microsoft Account or Local Account?
    • When you say that "my old mail from this account", have you configured as POP 3 or IMAP account in the Windows Live Mail?

Please get back to us with an update on issue with sending and receiving emails through Mail app, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Jun 27, 2019
Thema:

configuring internet email in Windows Mail

1. configuring internet email in Windows Mail - Similar Threads - configuring internet email

2. Windows Mail, Email Log in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Mail, Email Log in: When I attempt to log into Windows Mail I use my Email address and Password. Mail says that these are incorrect. but they are !! The same problem exists with Outlook Mail. This problem has gone on for months.Thanks for your helpLou...
  3. Windows Mail deleted an email

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Mail deleted an email: I click on the notification that I got an email. I see the email and click the link on the email. It opens Edge Browser and I come back like 2 minutes later and the email is gone. I can't find it at all, not in the trash, not in draft, not in outbox, not in anything. Phone...
  4. Windows Mail will not send email

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Mail will not send email: My windows mail app will not send email. Whenever I click send, the email disappears, it is not added to my outbox or sent email, and it never gets sent. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-mail-will-not-send-email/ee82b4b5-69d5-4349-94d0-a90f2675b3c2
  5. Configuring Win10 Mail

in Windows 10 Customization
    Configuring Win10 Mail: Help me please configure my Outbox folder in Win10 Mail. I want to have the recipients’ name instead of my name in the outbox. Moreover it is difficult to find a required email. It is a problem with my Gmail account....
  6. Mail Configuration Using The Windows Mail App Failed

Mail Configuration Using The Windows Mail App Failed: Hello Everybody, I face the same issue that many Windows 10 users are have when configuring the settings for the Windows 10 Mail app. The configuration will fail with the following error messages: For Gmail: Error 0x8007139f For Outlook: Error 0x80004005 From the...
  7. Configuring AOL Calendar in Windows 10 Mail Mail setup configuration working ok but not...

Configuring AOL Calendar in Windows 10 Mail Mail setup configuration working ok but not...: I have my AOL email addresses set up okay in the Windows 10 Mail app. The same configuration applies for both Mail and Calendar. However, setup did not add the AOL calendar. I used Advanced setup / Internet email IMAP/SMTP setting. If I use Exchange ActiveSync, both Mail...
  8. regarding mail problem syncing it with internet email id

regarding mail problem syncing it with internet email id: after doing it all correctly why does it says the following "we couldn't access this account: sid. you might to update the password or give permission to the account to sync with this device."...
  9. e-mail size configuration

in Windows 10 Customization
    e-mail size configuration: I can't get to the download icon on e-mail because I know how to make my email small enough to get to download area? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/e-mail-size-configuration/d4810705-9011-454b-85fd-5dcd07573190
  10. microsoft mail configuration in Windows 10

microsoft mail configuration in Windows 10: I wanted to add my icloud mail account to Microsoft mail as imap account. even aafter trying several times I am getting errors. Someone kindly help please....