Windows 10: Configuring update for Windows 10 0% complete is stuck on that screen

Discus and support Configuring update for Windows 10 0% complete is stuck on that screen in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; How can I fix my Dell XPS 13 stuck on 0% for Windows 10 update? The blue screen has done nothing for hours.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by EJYoo, Oct 18, 2018.

1. EJYoo Win User

Configuring update for Windows 10 0% complete is stuck on that screen

How can I fix my Dell XPS 13 stuck on 0% for Windows 10 update? The blue screen has done nothing for hours.

:)

EJYoo, Oct 18, 2018
  2. TomStrong Win User

Downloading updates stuck at 0%

Hello everyone, Windows Update has been stuck at 0% every time I've tried in the last couple of days (see screenshot). These are the two updates available:

• Security Update for Internet Explorer Flash Player for Windows 10 for x64-based Systems (KB3103688).

• Cumulative Update for Windows 10 for x64-based Systems (KB3105213).

Configuring update for Windows 10 0% complete is stuck on that screen [​IMG]

TomStrong, Oct 18, 2018
  3. Downloading updates stuck at 0%

Please run the Windows Update Troubleshooter:
    http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9830262
    Please provide the exact details of any problem it reports as not fixed.

Sumit Dhiman, Oct 18, 2018
  4. MrAle2050 Win User

Configuring update stuck at 0%

This morning i turned on my computer to get some time to start using, but i have been surprised with Windows configuring updates. The percentage is stuck at 0% for a while and i want to cancel it despite windows telling me to not turn off my computer.

MrAle2050, Oct 18, 2018
Thema:

1. Configuring update for Windows 10 0% complete is stuck on that screen - Similar Threads - Configuring update complete

2. BSOD Stuck at 0% Complete

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Stuck at 0% Complete: Hello,I've been encountering an issue where I'm unable to run graphically intense games on my machine for quite awhile now. Upon attempting to launch into a game, I am met with a BSOD that doesn't exceed 0% complete and displays:Stop code: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERRORAlong with...
  3. BSOD Stuck at 0% Complete

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD Stuck at 0% Complete: Hello,I've been encountering an issue where I'm unable to run graphically intense games on my machine for quite awhile now. Upon attempting to launch into a game, I am met with a BSOD that doesn't exceed 0% complete and displays:Stop code: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERRORAlong with...
  4. BSOD Stuck at 0% Complete

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. “Configuring Update for Windows 10” stuck at 0%

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    “Configuring Update for Windows 10” stuck at 0%: I went to the settings on the desktop computer and started an update restart as it said i needed to. The dot loading ribg is still spinning and it is stuck at 0% saying Configuring Update for Windows 10 Do not turn off your computer. Im not sure what to do. It has not moved...
  6. configuring windows update stuck at 0%. can't do anything...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    configuring windows update stuck at 0%. can't do anything...: So I just got a surface book 2 and was happy using it over the past couple of days but yesterday it asked to perform an update before shutting down so I did and it never got past the 0% mark. I also cannot press ctrl+alt+del or it won't respond to anything I try. so I cant...
  7. configuring windows update stuck at 0%. can't do anything...

configuring windows update stuck at 0%. can't do anything...: So I just got a surface book 2 and was happy using it over the past couple of days but yesterday it asked to perform an update before shutting down so I did and it never got past the 0% mark. I also cannot press ctrl+alt+del or it won't respond to anything I try. so I cant...
  8. Configuring update for windows 10 100% complete ?

Configuring update for windows 10 100% complete ?: Getting update for Windows 10 100% complete don't turn off your computer but mouse is moving and I have previously updated for 2004 for but due to shutdown and startup problem I uninstall the update I am getting above lines more than 2hours but I can move mou Se and keybord...
  9. Update stuck on 0% configuration after restart

Update stuck on 0% configuration after restart: After downloading the latest windows 10 update I restart & update as requested. It goes to the configuring updates, don't turn off computer, but is stuck at 0% for a couple of hours. In the end I have to turn off the computer to be able to use it again....
  10. Update stuck on 0% configuration after restart

Update stuck on 0% configuration after restart: After downloading the latest windows 10 update I restart & update as requested. It goes to the configuring updates, don't turn off computer, but is stuck at 0% for a couple of hours. In the end I have to turn off the computer to be able to use it again. I've never had this...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. configuring update for windows 10 0% complete

2. configuring updates for windows 10 0%

3. configuring update for windows 10

4. configuring update for windows 10 stuck at 0%,
  5. configuring update for windows 10 stuck on 0%,
  6. configuring update for windows 10 0%,
  7. configuring windows update 0% complete,
  8. configuring update windows 10 0 complete,
  9. configuration manager client download windows update 0%,
  10. configuration manager client 5.00.8790.1007,
  11. configuring up dates 0%complete,