Windows 10: Configuring update for windows 10 100% complete ?

Discus and support Configuring update for windows 10 100% complete ? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Getting update for Windows 10 100% complete don't turn off your computer but mouse is moving and I have previously updated for 2004 for but due to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MANJUNATHAMJ, Sep 26, 2020.

1. Configuring update for windows 10 100% complete ?

Getting update for Windows 10 100% complete don't turn off your computer but mouse is moving

and I have previously updated for 2004 for but due to shutdown and startup problem I uninstall the update I am getting above lines more than 2hours but I can move mou

Se and keybord keys work what shall i do?

:)

MANJUNATHAMJ, Sep 26, 2020
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Configuring update for windows 10 100% complete  ? :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Sep 26, 2020
  3. W10 update stuck @ 100% complete

Marvin Bar, RhinaVib,

Reading Step 1 of Likhitha V's solution says.

"

• Press Windows logo key on the keyboard, type Services and select the top most search result.
    "

That cannot be carried out when windows 10 does not get to the logon screen, despite hours or an overnight of waiting, looking at a page that says nothing other than "Configuring Windows Updates 100% complete".

To do that we have to get to a login or recovery console or Safe mode.

I must use a bootable USB, and a lot of messing. Every time, for each affected device.

Can I trust a Windows 10 Pro Laptop or Surface to be usable when it's needed? Primarily the fault of windows updates; No.

Windows 10 Enterprise is excessively complex for SMEs and the self employed to acquire and configure / group policy / WSUS / updates just to return to Windows 7 levels of reliability.

Anothernewbie, Sep 26, 2020
  4. chispy Win User

Configuring update for windows 10 100% complete ?

Creative X-Fi Soundcards and Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709 = Complete Disaster / Not Working

Thank you for trying to help , i did tried your suggestion but it did not work :/ , nothing seems to make it work on Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709. In the meantime i have bought a new SoundBlasterX AE-5 and it did installed flawlessly , no problems whatsoever. it is up to Creative ( drivers ) and Microsoft ( bug fix ) to fix this huge bugs with Audio.

Kind Regards: Chispy

chispy, Sep 26, 2020
Thema:

Configuring update for windows 10 100% complete ?

1. Configuring update for windows 10 100% complete ? - Similar Threads - Configuring update 100%

2. Boot configuration completely borked

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Boot configuration completely borked: When I upgraded to Windows 11 it set up my old Win10 install on a separate drive as a boot option in the boot loader. I decided to finally get rid of that so I used Macrorit Partition Expert to merge the partitions on that drive, thinking that it would also handle any boot...
  3. Windows 10 stuck on"Working on updates 100% completed Don't turn of window"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 stuck on"Working on updates 100% completed Don't turn of window": My windows 10 pc is freezed for 6 hours showing Working on updates 100% complete Don't turn off window How can I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-stuck-onworking-on-updates-100/bdd9948d-2548-49ad-9b0a-46b6f18a8c7b
  4. Configuring Windows Feature stuck on 100%

Configuring Windows Feature stuck on 100%: Hey guys, I currently have a Microsoft Surface laptop 2 and last night 23/06 i updated it and shut down and just left it on my table assuming it would just update and well, shut down. 24 hours later it is currently stuck on "Configuring Windows features 100% complete Don't...
  5. Stuck on 100% Configuring

Stuck on 100% Configuring: After an update my surface pro 6 has been stuck on 'configuring windows features 100% complete do not turn off your computer' for a couple hours. I have tried safe restart a couple of times but it takes me back to the loading screen. What do i do?...
  6. Upgrading to Windows 10 Pro stuck at 100% Complete

Upgrading to Windows 10 Pro stuck at 100% Complete: Hello, I started the upgrade yesterday and up until now the screen still shows "100% complete". It is almost 24hrs and the uograde is still not finished. I am not turning off the laptop as it might disrupt the upgrade. I have windows 10 home single language and...
  7. Configuring update for Windows 10 0% complete is stuck on that screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Configuring update for Windows 10 0% complete is stuck on that screen: How can I fix my Dell XPS 13 stuck on 0% for Windows 10 update? The blue screen has done nothing for hours. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/configuring-update-for-windows-10-0-complete-is/2c8f618a-b89a-4853-a01f-a480b46f55cc
  8. Configuring update for Windows 10 99% complete (and holding)

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Configuring update for Windows 10 99% complete (and holding): Hello, I have a new HP PC Desktop computer, only about a month old. It has always been Windows 10. The updates happen without permission, I have EST antivirus, Carbonite backup, and Malware. This update is taking way longer than any other update has taken so far. My screen...
  9. Update 100% complete -- for 8 hours)

in Windows 10 Support
    Update 100% complete -- for 8 hours): Installing a win 10 update into wife's alienware 17. Download ok. Install ok (though it takes a LONG time). Restart starts on orange screen telling us 1% - 2% etc. you know how it goes. In the process it changes to a black screen and comes to update 100% complete. The cute...
  10. Configuring update for Windows 10 freezes at 100%

Configuring update for Windows 10 freezes at 100%: I have an ASUS Desktop with a Core i7 3770, 16GB Ram, an Nvidia GTX 970, and a 250 GB Intel SSD and a 2 TB HDD. Windows 8.1 is loaded on the SSD. I am trying to update to Windows 10 with the free upgrade icon in the bottom left corner since it say my update is ready. I goes...