Windows 10: Configuring update stopped @ 55%

Discus and support Configuring update stopped @ 55% in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi guys, I need some advice with wifes laptop. She was installing Win 10 last night. Since it was late she went to bed letting it run. This morning it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by 10beers, Jul 29, 2015.

1. 10beers Win User

Configuring update stopped @ 55%

Hi guys, I need some advice with wifes laptop. She was installing Win 10 last night. Since it was late she went to bed letting it run. This morning it was @ "configuring update for Win 10, 55% complete, do not turn off computer". I hasn't moved off 55%. I'm not sure what to do. Can someone please advise. Thank you.

:)

10beers, Jul 29, 2015
  2. shaymaher Win User

Windows 10 config hanging at 55%

Hi I have started my windows 10 update, but the configuring update for windows 10 is hanging at 55% for over 45 mins now is this normal ???

shaymaher, Jul 29, 2015
  3. Vijay B Win User
    "Configuring Update for Windows 10" Suck at 55% for three hours.

Hi,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

I would suggest you to disconnect all the external devices except mouse and keyboard and check if you are able to boot to the desktop.

If you are still struck at 55%, then I would suggest you to create a bootable DVD and perform clean install.

Download Windows 10

Download Windows 10

Hope this helps. Let us know if you have any other issues with Windows in future.

Vijay B, Jul 29, 2015
  4. Antilope Win User

post deleted. Posted on wrong thread. Sorry.

Antilope, Jul 29, 2015
Thema:

1. Configuring update stopped @ 55% - Similar Threads - Configuring update stopped

2. Kodak verite 55 plus

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Kodak verite 55 plus: Accidentally unistalled printer and cannot get it to reinstall. Please help!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/kodak-verite-55-plus/ddb74357-5bc3-40fb-922b-f97ec63d0cf5
  3. Updates configuration altered

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Updates configuration altered: Today downloaded and installed 2004 ver 19041-450 and seems ATM that all is well . Query previous 1909 > settings > update > allowed to stall updates for 7 days or more and further option (advanced) to delay feature updates for up to 365days from memory? Running win 10 pro 64...
  4. Saitek X-55

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Saitek X-55: I plug in the my Saitek X-55 flight stick, Throttle and pedals, but only the pedals are been recognize properly, the other have the !. I have unplug and re-plug then several time without any luck. I am unable to to install the software and drivers. Any advise....
  5. Update configuration stuck

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update configuration stuck: while installing update 2004 my computer got stuck with configuring windows 10 for ghe updates. I have been waiting for over a hour and the obly thing that happend, that my mouse is very laggy and moves very slow. Fast help would be nice since i don‘t want to shut down my pc...
  6. Windows 10 updates freeze at 55% & 81%

Windows 10 updates freeze at 55% & 81%: I have been trying now for 3 days to get the updates into this machine.. Updates waiting to be installed are windows 10 version 1803 and windows 10 version 1809 The updates freeze at 55%, I force a restart and the update begins where it left off, goes to 81% and freezes,...
  7. Windows update stalling at 55%, no solutions work

Windows update stalling at 55%, no solutions work: My computer is still on `Windows 10, Version 1709, Build 16299.785`, and I'm trying to update to Version 1803. When I try and `Restart & Update` the computer, it stalls out at 55%. I have waited several hours to no avail I have looked at the other posts on the forums, but...
  8. System Configuration Services 'Stopped'

in Windows 10 Customization
    System Configuration Services 'Stopped': Hey, a few months ago several services stopped functioning on my computer (including printing), and when I checked System Configuration, it said all these services were 'stopped'. There are no apparent ways to set these to 'running', and I was wondering if anyone knew a way...
  9. svchost CPU usage at 55%

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    svchost CPU usage at 55%: not sure since when and how ( must have been recently ), but my windows 10 got probably infected, whenever i start pc, my cpu usage jumps to 55% ±. After I open task manager, i can see this ( attachment ) : the PID of "faulty" service is always different and if I stop the...
  10. Error 55

in Windows 10 Support
    Error 55: Log Name: System Source: Ntfs Date: 16-3-01 Tue 9:12:49 AM Event ID: 55 Task Category: None Level: Error Keywords: User: SYSTEM Computer: DESKTOP-QB0L353 Description: A corruption was discovered in the file system structure on volume ??. The exact nature of...