Windows 10: Configuring Win10 Mail

Discus and support Configuring Win10 Mail in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Help me please configure my Outbox folder in Win10 Mail. I want to have the recipients’ name instead of my name in the outbox. Moreover it is difficult... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RonnieHecht, Jun 7, 2020.

1. Configuring Win10 Mail

Help me please configure my Outbox folder in Win10 Mail. I want to have the recipients’ name instead of my name in the outbox. Moreover it is difficult to find a required email. It is a problem with my Gmail account.

:)

RonnieHecht, Jun 7, 2020
  2. Solaris17 Win User

is there any demand for a system configurator?

Processor(V) <--drop down arrow
    -AMD(V)
    --Socket(V)
    ---AM2(V)
    ----List of cpu's
    ---939(V)
    ----List of CPU's
    -Intel(V)
    --Socket(V)
    ---775(V)
    ----List of cpu's
    ---771(V)
    ----List of CPU's

etc etc.

Solaris17, Jun 7, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Configuring Win10 Mail :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jun 7, 2020
  4. Steve C Win User

Configuring Win10 Mail

Outlook 2016 Mail Configuration Issues

I've set up Outlook 2016 with the following email accounts:

L: [email protected] - Microsoft account using Exchange Server

plus 3 other email accounts on IMAP including a Gmail account.

All work and send / receive mail fine. Please advise:

1. How do you configure Outlook 2016 where to save Sent Mail in an IMAP acount? There is no configuration option like Outlook 2010.
    2. How do I change the name of the Exchange Server mail account displayed? I want something different to L: [email protected]
    3. My laptop running Outlook 2010 is configured to have the same accounts but also shows "Outlook Data File" with the associated mailboxes. I don't see this in Outlook 2016. Is this normal?

Steve C, Jun 7, 2020
Thema:

Configuring Win10 Mail

1. Configuring Win10 Mail - Similar Threads - Configuring Win10 Mail

2. mail win10

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    mail win10: the files in attachment are not visible in mail win10 with a gmail-account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mail-win10/75192909-b05a-4fb4-858c-de6ae36505cc
  3. Configuring AOL Calendar in Windows 10 Mail Mail setup configuration working ok but not...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Configuring AOL Calendar in Windows 10 Mail Mail setup configuration working ok but not...: I have my AOL email addresses set up okay in the Windows 10 Mail app. The same configuration applies for both Mail and Calendar. However, setup did not add the AOL calendar. I used Advanced setup / Internet email IMAP/SMTP setting. If I use Exchange ActiveSync, both Mail...
  4. e-mail size configuration

in Windows 10 Customization
    e-mail size configuration: I can't get to the download icon on e-mail because I know how to make my email small enough to get to download area? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/e-mail-size-configuration/d4810705-9011-454b-85fd-5dcd07573190
  5. Configure TTLS settings in Win10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Configure TTLS settings in Win10: For connecting to my institute's WiFi, I need to specify certain TTLS properties. The instructions given by the sysadmin (and other sources on the internet, e.g. this one) seem to no longer apply to the current version of Windows 10 (Home edition, version 1803, build...
  6. win10 mail

win10 mail: win10 mail will save my sent 'live.com' mails but will not save my 'plus.com' emails. this occurs in both IMAP and POP3. I have deleted and reloaded the accounts to no avail. Everything works fine in outlook but I much prefer the Win10 mail presentation....
  7. Win10 Outlook Mail

in Windows 10 Support
    Win10 Outlook Mail: Suddenly, all sent messages go to the drafts folder instead of sending. Once they are in the drafts folder, they become difficult to send. All suggestions appreciated. Dee 112489
  8. Win10 Mail

in Browsers and Email
    Win10 Mail: I used Win Live Mail 2012 but now have to use Win 10 Mail. Is it possible to make a group of contacts? I could do this with Win Live Mail 2012. I have read some where that Win 10 Mail can not make groups of contacts. 76087
  9. Win10 app "store" configuration

Win10 app "store" configuration: Is there a configuration setting for this "store" app. I see people post shots of downloads available for certain apps thru the store. I might have set mine to automatic, and want to change it. Tx 28966
  10. Boot configuration lost for win10

in Windows 10 Support
    Boot configuration lost for win10: Woke up my PC from sleep mode today and found out there was an update applied played most of the day today and when I got one of my notorious video feed loss computer freeze I restarted Mt machine and now I have a boot configuration data failure error code 0xc0000001. Now...