Windows 10: Confirm identity

Discus and support Confirm identity in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; every so often since over last few days my pc keeps asking to confirm im identity and no idea why ive done it like 12 times already anyone know what... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by knightsoluck, Nov 14, 2016.

1. Confirm identity

every so often since over last few days my pc keeps asking to confirm im identity and no idea why ive done it like 12 times already anyone know what might cause this

:)

knightsoluck, Nov 14, 2016

2. login

NO PROBLEM. DID A THOUSAND TIMES. I CANNOT EVEN POST A POST IF I DO NOT CONFIRM IDENTITY.

VladimirTimakov1, Nov 14, 2016
  3. 6233 not displaying caller details when calling me

Are you sure that you have CLIP enabled on your SIM ? Call your operator to confirm that CLIP (Call Line Identity Presentation) is enabled.

paulroux---01, Nov 14, 2016
  4. Samuria Win User

Confirm identity

Welcome to the forum What exactly is asking for this ie Microsoft or other

Samuria, Nov 14, 2016
  5. microsoft user account ive confirmed id several times via password and pin

knightsoluck, Nov 14, 2016
  6. lx07 Win User
    Do you dual boot or use the same Windows key on another device?

I run Windows 10 as VM and also run the same thing as native boot and it always asked me to confirm my MS Id when I switched from one to the other...

To fix this I phoned MS and got my Windows 10 digital entitlement swapped for a Windows 10 key (this was free) and it stopped happening.

In my experience (and I'm talking about MS account validation here - not Windows activation) the digital entitlement you get from the free upgrade is limited to one device without asking you to reconfirm your ID. A retail 10 key OTOH can be swapped back and forward with no problems.

lx07, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Confirm identity

1. Confirm identity - Similar Threads - Confirm identity

2. Why is Google Chrome suddenly asking me to confirm my identity using a security key on a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is Google Chrome suddenly asking me to confirm my identity using a security key on a...: Today when I was updating my credit card information for a site due to my old card expiry date was getting close, Google Chrome asked me to confirm my identity using a security key where it asked me to insert my security key into the USB port.I was quite surprised since I...
  3. Why is Google Chrome suddenly asking me to confirm my identity using a security key on a...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is Google Chrome suddenly asking me to confirm my identity using a security key on a...: Today when I was updating my credit card information for a site due to my old card expiry date was getting close, Google Chrome asked me to confirm my identity using a security key where it asked me to insert my security key into the USB port.I was quite surprised since I...
  4. I can't open files, they ask for a identity confirmation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't open files, they ask for a identity confirmation: I can't open files, they ask for a identity confirmation https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-open-files-they-ask-for-a-identity/487aefba-780d-4688-9f43-01d8b610eedb
  5. I can't open files, they ask for a identity confirmation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't open files, they ask for a identity confirmation: I can't open files, they ask for a identity confirmation https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-open-files-they-ask-for-a-identity/487aefba-780d-4688-9f43-01d8b610eedb
  6. Confirming identity

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Confirming identity: I need to reset my Microsoft password. To do so, I need a security code. When this has happened in the past, I've been given a choice of ways to verify my identity. This time I was given only one choice--texting me. The problem: Microsoft is sending the text to my LANDLINE...
  7. After windows update blocking window to confirm identity - no internet

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    After windows update blocking window to confirm identity - no internet: After an update I have this blue screen that wants to confirm my identity. I choose sending email, confirm the full email address and it responds with "We can't .... there is a temporary problem, please try again in a few minutes." for the last 36 hours. What can I do? How...
  8. pc still ask me to confirm my identity

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    pc still ask me to confirm my identity: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/constantly-asks-me-to-confirm-my-identity-by/aa3c1d31-3988-4c94-8a4f-9439db836c1c?messageId=5fdd6235-05f0-4d8d-b6da-1ada54fdf495 as the above thread will show I am still having problems with my pc asking...
  9. constantly asks me to confirm my identity by entering pin number

constantly asks me to confirm my identity by entering pin number: Windows is constantly asking me to confirm my identity (microsoft account) by entering the pin number I have already entered when I logged on to my pc. It only started recently so what the hell is with that? Have a second pc on which this never happens?...
  10. Verify identity asks me to confirm backup email instead of sending verification code

Verify identity asks me to confirm backup email instead of sending verification code: My Microsoft account wants me to verify my identity by sending a verification code to my backup email. Fine. Send the code, I'll access the backup email and get the code But no, instead it asks me to enter my backup email. Why? This is phishing for information....