Windows 10: Confirm Legal Software

Discus and support Confirm Legal Software in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I recently purchased a second hand laptop for my daughter to do her homework on. It was sold containing Windows 10 pro and Office Professional Plus... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by tony bowman w10, May 19, 2020.

1. Confirm Legal Software

I recently purchased a second hand laptop for my daughter to do her homework on. It was sold containing Windows 10 pro and Office Professional Plus 2019 and activations appeared to be valid before I bought the laptop. I have carried out all the updates, disc clean-up and offline and online defender scans without any problems. I later noticed that in the notifications area it said that a file had been skipped called ''System32\sppextcomobjhook.dll'' which looks suspicious and I have deleted it as I believe it is used to bypass Microsoft licencing. This caused me to look further into the Microsoft licencing on the machine and displays as follows:-

Windows 10 Professional - Activated using your Organisations Activation

Office Professional Plus 2019 - Activated

How do I confirm the software is genuine Microsoft licenced software?

If it is and I do a full Recovery/Reset on the Machine just in case there is other malware etc. How do I reinstall MS Office assuming it is legal?

:)

tony bowman w10, May 19, 2020
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, May 19, 2020
  3. maranna Win User
    malware and legality tests

If one bought some cds and wanted to rip them to flash drive, would that be legal ?

Secondly, VirusTotal is a great suggestion in which to enter URL for security.

maranna, May 19, 2020
  4. Confirm Legal Software

Can I set file delete to require a confirmation action

Hi Brian,

Thank you for bringing up your query on Microsoft Community.

Please be assured that we will do our best to help you.

I suggest you to place a checkmark in the Display delete confirmation dialog from the Recycle Bin properties and see if it helps.

Follow the bellow steps:

• Right-click the Recycle Bin icon on your desktop,

• Choose Properties.

• Place a checkmark in the Display delete confirmation dialog.
    Hope it helps.

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance, we are happy to assist you.

Abdul_Malik, May 19, 2020
Thema:

Confirm Legal Software

1. Confirm Legal Software - Similar Threads - Confirm Legal Software

2. Windows Legal

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Legal: Please is it legal to download and use the free version of windows without a product key and use it for personal and sometimes commercial purposes? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-legal/2704e0b8-1548-41a4-9cbe-f10d0349b513
  3. Windows Legal

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Legal: Please is it legal to download and use the free version of windows without a product key and use it for personal and sometimes commercial purposes? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-legal/2704e0b8-1548-41a4-9cbe-f10d0349b513
  4. Is it legal

Is it legal: hi all, i want to ask.Is it legal if I use a Windows 7 product key to replace a pirated Windows 10?, thanks: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-it-legal/90ecf416-9bbb-4e6e-bbe2-11ac05dc1d46
  5. Is this legal?

Is this legal?: [ATTACH]...
  6. Legality of using ASTER Multiseat Software in windows.

Legality of using ASTER Multiseat Software in windows.: I have a question about ASTER Multiseat software. My question is : Is it legal to use ASTER multiseat software on my windows computer?????? My OS is windows and is there have any legality to use ASTER on windows from Microsoft????????? Please give a reliable and correct...
  7. Is this legal?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Is this legal?: Hi All, I'll probably get flamed for this but, here goes. I have a legal copy of Windows 10 Pro. I recently bought a new PC but it has only Linux on it. I would like to migrate my Windows 10 Pro to the new machine. I downloaded Windows Media Creation Tool. Installed it got...
  8. Legal or not?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Legal or not?: I see a lot of times several advertissements like this on Facebook. Facebook claims to be very strict with their advertisement publishers, I guess this must be genuine. Or not? I can't imagine that somebody would publish such an Ad on Facebook while doing something illegal...
  9. Is it Legal?

Is it Legal?: [ATTACH] Is the windows activation legal? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-it-legal/842f108f-35e6-46c1-9206-70cdf285a160"
  10. Windows 9: Microsoft Accidentally Confirms Software Update

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 9: Microsoft Accidentally Confirms Software Update: [img] Microsoft is widely expected to take the wraps off its latest desktop software later this month but the company has accidentally leaked the logo and the fact it is on the way. Officially Microsoft has said nothing about the update to its desktop software, but...