Windows 10: confirm receipt of email sent via Mail

Discus and support confirm receipt of email sent via Mail in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do one set feature to confirm an email has been received?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by KurtKimmerling, May 19, 2022.

1. confirm receipt of email sent via Mail

How do one set feature to confirm an email has been received?

:)

KurtKimmerling, May 19, 2022

2. Windows Messenger Confirmation Email

No It didnt appear in my spam box but I updated to Windows live Messenger which sent the confirmation email and also verified windows messenger. Ty everyone for there suggestions

Warlord213, May 19, 2022
  3. mike2125 Win User
    Windows mail sent box problem

I have set up a friend's laptop to use Windows Mail (Windows 10 ver 1903). Sending and receiving emails works fine but sent emails do not appear in the sent box and there is nothing in the spam box either, which seems unusual. I cannot find anything wrong in settings - any suggestions please.

mike2125, May 19, 2022
  4. confirm receipt of email sent via Mail

Live Mail sent email never received

You need to go through the usual process of testing things one step at a time, e.g.

• Send a mail to yourself and check if it is visible in the Outbox or Sent Items box
    • Send a mail to a family member while their mail program is inactive, then check if the mail item is visible in their ISP's webmail.

Frederik Long, May 19, 2022
Thema:

confirm receipt of email sent via Mail

1. confirm receipt of email sent via Mail - Similar Threads - confirm receipt email

2. confirm receipt of email sent via Mail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    confirm receipt of email sent via Mail: How do one set feature to confirm an email has been received? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/confirm-receipt-of-email-sent-via-mail/59ef29a8-1560-4603-ac53-12a215fc63d2
  3. confirm receipt of email sent via Mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    confirm receipt of email sent via Mail: How do one set feature to confirm an email has been received? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/confirm-receipt-of-email-sent-via-mail/59ef29a8-1560-4603-ac53-12a215fc63d2
  4. Receipts sent to me in error

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Receipts sent to me in error: I keep getting receipsts for someone else sent to me at my Apple address. Firstly, why? Doesn’t Microsoft confirm email addresses before sending receipts? Secondly, why would Microsoft not send all receipts to the Microsoft address needed to use its services in the first...
  5. Sent emails in Microsoft Mail disappear

Sent emails in Microsoft Mail disappear: Some emails I send simply disappear using the Microsoft Mail app. There is no trace of the sent email anywhere. I do not use Outlook as it takes too long to sync with multiple emails and folders, so I prefer the basic Microsoft Mail app, which is a lot faster. The sent...
  6. Sent emails disappearing on Mail app

Sent emails disappearing on Mail app: I have a Surface Go 2 running Windows 10 Home, and the latest version of the Mail app. The app was working properly until today. Today, when I compose and send an email through Mail, one of two things happen. One, the email simply disappears. It does not show up in Sent...
  7. Confirmation of a receipt of the letter I sent on 2nd April 2020

Confirmation of a receipt of the letter I sent on 2nd April 2020: Can you please confirm if you received a letter that I sent to you and other council on 2nd April 2020 please? My details are Leslie Lewis of 27 Hawk Close, Bury BL9 6LH phone number 0161 764 5623 or mobile 07847 666988. Can you email me preferably as well please?...
  8. Email read receipts ???

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Email read receipts ???: Hi I am trying to set up my email on windows 10 and do not seem to be able to find a function to set up the read receipts. Please advise how this is done. Surely in this day and age it must be possible we are in 2019 after all. Regards Warren...
  9. Emails showing twice in Sent mail

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Emails showing twice in Sent mail: Hi I am having an issue with emails showing twice in my sent box. This is on windows 10 build 1809 using mail app with exchange account. What I have done so far is: Reset the app Machine is up to date Only on this as works normal with online or outlook. Tried to delete...
  10. Receipt for email

in Windows 10 Customization
    Receipt for email: How can I ask for a notification that the email I send has been delivered? On my old email there was an option for this but there is nothing on windows 10 Mail as far as I can see....