Windows 10: confirmation email

Discus and support confirmation email in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; i did not receive a confirmation email after i bought windows 10 pro from microsoft store, i did type in the correct email address. so how do i get... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by hkok, Apr 15, 2019.

1. hkok Win User

confirmation email

i did not receive a confirmation email after i bought windows 10 pro from microsoft store, i did type in the correct email address. so how do i get microsoft to send the confirmation email or how can i receive the product Id

:)

2. Windows Messenger Confirmation Email

No It didnt appear in my spam box but I updated to Windows live Messenger which sent the confirmation email and also verified windows messenger. Ty everyone for there suggestions

Warlord213, Apr 15, 2019
  3. Windows 10 Confirmation Email? Legit or not?

Hi,

Usually you would get a confirmation email if you have entered your email address while reserving the Windows 10. We require more personal information to investigate about this issue so one of out forum moderators will send you a Private Message and please
    reply to that with the required information.

Meanwhile, I suggest you to check your reservation status here:

• Right-click on the Get Windows 10 app or Windows icon located at the right end of the taskbar.
    • Select “Check your upgrade status
    Refer to the link for additional information.

http://www.microsoft.com/en-US/windows/windows-10-faq

Thank you.

Karthik Vengaloor, Apr 15, 2019
  4. confirmation email

Windows Messenger Confirmation Email

I recently signed up with Windows Messenger on Xp. It works but I never get the confirmation email. I've searched this on google and found many people have reported this problem without a solution. So far I've tried resending the Email and adding microsoft email to my safelist. I would try and use a diffrent email but I can't change my email until the 1st one is verified. If anyone has found a solution to this problem please share it.
    *Bang Head :banghead:

Warlord213, Apr 15, 2019
Thema:

confirmation email

1. confirmation email - Similar Threads - confirmation email

2. Microsoft confirms two Known Issues for recent Windows 10 updates

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft confirms two Known Issues for recent Windows 10 updates: Microsoft just confirmed two new known issues in recent updates for Windows 10 on the official Windows 10 Updates History website. April 2019 has not been very kind to Microsoft even though everything looked as if Microsoft would be right on track to improve update quality....
  3. Has it been confirmed by MS that Update KB4493464 is slowing/lagging machines?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Has it been confirmed by MS that Update KB4493464 is slowing/lagging machines?: Hi, and first thank you MS Preface: I am very meticulous of what is installed and services running on my machine. I have been since Windows 95/98. After this week's update I am personally, with no settings changed or new/foreign programs running, noticing large lag times...
  4. Microsoft confirms it will allow Home users to delay Windows 10 updates

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft confirms it will allow Home users to delay Windows 10 updates: The reports suggested that Microsoft will allow users with Windows 10 Home license to pause updates for a maximum of 35 days. In the latest announcement, Microsoft has confirmed that all Windows 10 users will be allowed to delay feature and monthly updates for a certain...
  5. Looks like the CONFIRM of ejection of a flash drive has been removed?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Looks like the CONFIRM of ejection of a flash drive has been removed?: I really liked this feature as removing a flash without rejection in the past was disastrous. Because of that, I liked the "confirm" message. Is it gone forever? 129572
  6. Looks like the CONFIRM of ejection of a flash drive has been removed?

in Windows 10 Support
    Looks like the CONFIRM of ejection of a flash drive has been removed?: I really liked this feature as removing a flash without rejection in the past was disastrous. Because of that, I liked the "confirm" message. Is it gone forever? 129572
  7. Microsoft confirms latest Windows 10 update causes issues with certain games

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft confirms latest Windows 10 update causes issues with certain games: Earlier this month, Microsoft released Windows 10 KB4482887 to fix Action Center bug, improve performance by enabling Retpoline on certain machines and address other problems. Yesterday, we discovered this Windows 10 cumulative update breaks down some games such as Destiny 2....
  8. Confirmation regarding to copyrights issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Confirmation regarding to copyrights issue: Dear I am an educational professional and willing to use Paint D3 as a tool to create graphics but before using it I would like to confirm from you that, can I use libraries model for my educational Purpose, Using same I would like to create online content for our student....
  9. Weird Email Confirmation

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Weird Email Confirmation: I received an email confirmation receipt for a game that I did not purchase. It was not purchased with my credit card, but somehow I got the email for it. It is from *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. I also did not have a microsoft account attached to this...
  10. can anyone confirm to me that if youtube would reveal email address

in Windows 10 Support
    can anyone confirm to me that if youtube would reveal email address: We know that every gmail comes with a youtube account. I'd like to know, if it's possible to find out my corresponding gmail address or gmail ID by looking at my youtube profile or source code or any hidden somewhere? Indirect methods like looking for my posted contents or...