Windows 10: confirmation email

Discus and support confirmation email in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; i did not receive a confirmation email after i bought windows 10 pro from microsoft store, i did type in the correct email address. so how do i get... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by hkok, Apr 15, 2019.

1. hkok Win User

confirmation email

i did not receive a confirmation email after i bought windows 10 pro from microsoft store, i did type in the correct email address. so how do i get microsoft to send the confirmation email or how can i receive the product Id

:)

2. Windows Messenger Confirmation Email

No It didnt appear in my spam box but I updated to Windows live Messenger which sent the confirmation email and also verified windows messenger. Ty everyone for there suggestions

Warlord213, Apr 15, 2019
  3. Windows 10 Confirmation Email? Legit or not?

Hi,

Usually you would get a confirmation email if you have entered your email address while reserving the Windows 10. We require more personal information to investigate about this issue so one of out forum moderators will send you a Private Message and please
    reply to that with the required information.

Meanwhile, I suggest you to check your reservation status here:

• Right-click on the Get Windows 10 app or Windows icon located at the right end of the taskbar.
    • Select “Check your upgrade status
    Refer to the link for additional information.

http://www.microsoft.com/en-US/windows/windows-10-faq

Thank you.

Karthik Vengaloor, Apr 15, 2019
  4. confirmation email

Windows Messenger Confirmation Email

I recently signed up with Windows Messenger on Xp. It works but I never get the confirmation email. I've searched this on google and found many people have reported this problem without a solution. So far I've tried resending the Email and adding microsoft email to my safelist. I would try and use a diffrent email but I can't change my email until the 1st one is verified. If anyone has found a solution to this problem please share it.
    *Bang Head :banghead:

Warlord213, Apr 15, 2019
Thema:

confirmation email

1. confirmation email - Similar Threads - confirmation email

2. Microsoft confirms 2 new Windows 10 version 1903 upgrade blocks

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft confirms 2 new Windows 10 version 1903 upgrade blocks: Microsoft removed three upgrade blocks from the list of issues affecting upgrades to the company's Windows 10 version 1903 operating system. We noted in yesterday|s article that users were facing new issues that Microsoft had not confirmed officially at the time even though...
  3. Remote Desktop: Allow admin to login without user confirmation

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remote Desktop: Allow admin to login without user confirmation: Dear all, I have two windows computer one comes with WIN 10 Pro v1809 and the other is WIN 10 Pro v1903. Whenever I try to access the WIN 10 Pro v1903 a pop msg appear on that user asking him for his permission with counting numbers if he did not press allow the request...
  4. Confirmation to Overrwrite Files Pop Window Hidden!!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Confirmation to Overrwrite Files Pop Window Hidden!!: Hi is there a way to NOT have the Replace the File in the Destination pop window hidden on another tab?? I find this ludicrous that Windows had the hair brain idea to hide the important and required to click a button window by default!...
  5. lost windows 10 product key confirmation email for crashed windows 10 PC

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    lost windows 10 product key confirmation email for crashed windows 10 PC: Hey, I bought Windows 10 form the cloud but I lost the email conformation with the product key. My Windows 10 is crashed. I was wondering how to find the Windows 10 product key that was sent to me by email. I have a Microsoft account. I hope Microsoft has registered this...
  6. More confirmation that Windows 10 could get rounded corners design

in Windows 10 News
    More confirmation that Windows 10 could get rounded corners design: Windows 10 has sharp and angular corners, but this could change soon, as per a new Github document. Microsoft is planning to bring rounded corners with the next major release of its Windows 10 operating system. A Github proposal has been made public and it states Microsoft’s...
  7. Can someone from Microsoft confirm that if I can use Windows Home in my work space in...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can someone from Microsoft confirm that if I can use Windows Home in my work space in...: I just brought a Dell Laptop which comes with a Windows 10 Home OEM operating system. I am just wondering, since the name is “home”, can I use this version in my business legally and in accordance with Microsoft’s license policy?...
  8. my laptop won't boot up at all, is it confirmed dead?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    my laptop won't boot up at all, is it confirmed dead?: Recently, I was using my laptop when the screen suddenly froze into a blue screen of death with stopcode BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO. After restarting the laptop, I found that it wouldn't boot up and fiddled with the recovery options(automatic repair, safe mode, system restore,...
  9. Weird Email Confirmation

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Weird Email Confirmation: I received an email confirmation receipt for a game that I did not purchase. It was not purchased with my credit card, but somehow I got the email for it. It is from *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. I also did not have a microsoft account attached to this...
  10. can anyone confirm to me that if youtube would reveal email address

in Windows 10 Support
    can anyone confirm to me that if youtube would reveal email address: We know that every gmail comes with a youtube account. I'd like to know, if it's possible to find out my corresponding gmail address or gmail ID by looking at my youtube profile or source code or any hidden somewhere? Indirect methods like looking for my posted contents or...