Windows 10: Confirmation regarding to copyrights issue

Discus and support Confirmation regarding to copyrights issue in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Dear I am an educational professional and willing to use Paint D3 as a tool to create graphics but before using it I would like to confirm from you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by harshparekh1, Feb 27, 2019.

1. Confirmation regarding to copyrights issue

Dear

I am an educational professional and willing to use Paint D3 as a tool to create graphics but before using it I would like to confirm from you that, can I use libraries model for my educational Purpose, Using same I would like to create online content for our student.

Regarding the above subject, I would like to have your confirmation that using a library will not have any copyright issue.

:)

harshparekh1, Feb 27, 2019

2. Copyright issues

Hi Microsoft

There's a few anime apps called Anime GOGO TV and Anime Chia. As far as I know there are only a handful of anime sources that have legal copyrights from their owners to broadcast anime. Could anyone please help me confirm if the above two apps had a copyright
    licensing approval from their respective owners?

Caleb Leung, Feb 27, 2019
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Feb 27, 2019
  4. 3Colors Win User

Confirmation regarding to copyrights issue

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Confirmation regarding to copyrights issue :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Feb 27, 2019
Thema:

Confirmation regarding to copyrights issue

1. Confirmation regarding to copyrights issue - Similar Threads - Confirmation regarding copyrights

2. Copyright Clipchamp

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Copyright Clipchamp: Hi,I have a question. I would like to know if all the content on Clipchamp is copyright free.So, for example, would you be allowed to publish an intro template from Clipchamp on YouTube, even if you only have the free version?...
  3. Issue regarding a game.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Issue regarding a game.: Me and a friend are having issues with the Xbox game app. on a game called Conan Exiles, in particular. My friend appears offline, when he's clearly online playing right next to me. His Xbox settings are set for him to be viewed as online, we can chat to each other, invite...
  4. Regarding the issue of update

Regarding the issue of update: I am having this issue while installing the update it is also getting me some problems regarding my performance and always notify me about update but it didn't get installed....
  5. regarding to the word issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    regarding to the word issue: word document is not opening in my pc help me regarding to this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/regarding-to-the-word-issue/513052f7-1697-4390-8477-fbafd0e94ab7
  6. Regarding audio issues

Regarding audio issues: I had a problem with my audio. I am hearing the hissing noise from the speakers. I installed the Realtek 2.182 version. When I installed the version the audio was not there but when I started the system the hissing came. I was asked to update the driver. When I did that in...
  7. Regarding brightness issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    Regarding brightness issue: Neither I can increase the brightness level nor can I decrease it in my laptopwindows 10. Even if I scroll my mouse to maximum level or minimum level, there is no effect in the brightness level in my pc. I have purchased my dell laptop in september, and I got to face this...
  8. Windows Copyright

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Copyright: If I use Windows as my OS in a YouTube video, can it be claimed for Copyright. In addition if I use any windows apps, can that be claimed for Copyright? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-copyright/db094e7c-db99-4247-8b2d-48b7c2514b79
  9. Copyright regarding 3D models

Copyright regarding 3D models: Hi, I am currently using Paint 3D to create a logo for my new business. I went on the Remix3D model library and found a 3D model that I really want to incorporate into my logo. Can I do this? Am I allowed to use the 3D models in the library for commercial reasons (without...
  10. regarding keyboard issues

regarding keyboard issues: I have a problem with my keyboard ,some letters like a s d f q w e r like these letters are not working please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/regarding-keyboard-issues/b4071c3a-6641-43ca-95f6-114923d03089