Windows 10: Conflict with Wireless Keyboard Set + Bluetooth Mouse

Discus and support Conflict with Wireless Keyboard Set + Bluetooth Mouse in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; SO I purchased the Microsoft 900 Wireless Mouse and Keyboard bundle but dont like the mouse. SO I purchased the Microsoft Modern Bluetooth Mouse with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ChrisDa Costa, Oct 10, 2020.

1. Conflict with Wireless Keyboard Set + Bluetooth Mouse

SO

I purchased the Microsoft 900 Wireless Mouse and Keyboard bundle but dont like the mouse.
    SO
    I purchased the Microsoft Modern Bluetooth Mouse with Aluminium Wheel.

Now, the keyboard and mouse set work awesome with their receiver which obviously the bluetooth mouse cannot connect to.
    So i bought an Orico Bluetooth vs. 4.0 dongle/adapter and connected my new Modern Microsoft bluetooth mouse to it.

Now after around 2 minutes of no use on the bluetooth mouse, it de-activates.
    Blue light flashes underneath but nother happens on the screen.

I have to activate / turn on the standard wireless mouse, go to bluetooth settings remove paired mouse oh yes, it doesnt reconnect then re add the mouse / re-pair the bluetooth mouse, every time.

I tested the bluetooth dongle with my bluetooth headset and it connects and pairs perfectly.
    So does my phone, so its not the dongle.

Is it maybe a conflict between the transmitting signal of the wireless keyboard receiver?
    or maybe power saving ? bearing in mind this is setup on a desktop pc and not a laptop

Is this normal ? PLEASE HELP

Its driving me mad.

:)

ChrisDa Costa, Oct 10, 2020
  2. dankbudz Win User

Wireless Bluetooth Keyboard, Mouse, and USB receiver

Microsoft Wireless Bluetooth Keyboard set.
    Includes: Keyboard, mouse, and usb receiver and everything is wireless.
    Bought Originally at Fry's Electronics for 150 and i have no need of it since i got a 300 dollar Logitech Set. Official Link: http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/mouseandkeyboard/productdetails.aspx?pid=033

Asking price $80 OR 1gb 184-pin DDR ram

dankbudz, Oct 10, 2020
  3. Xylee Del Win User
    Bluetooth driver goes missing when using with Surface wireless keyboard and mouse

Hi Lawrence,

This issue may have occurred due to connection issue between your computer and with the mouse and keyboard, or a software conflict. Since the driver is updated, we suggest that you check these articles for further troubleshooting steps:

Meanwhile, can you also tell us the current driver that you have?

Get back to us so we can assist you further.

Xylee Del, Oct 10, 2020
  4. Iven 77 Win User

Conflict with Wireless Keyboard Set + Bluetooth Mouse

Bluetooth adding wireless mouse

• Followed advice from Windows chat on how to add a device to Aspire laptop (in this case a wireless mouse) through Bluetooth. When I get to screen to select a device the Logitech wireless mouse isn't on the list. Any suggestions of what to do next please?

Iven 77, Oct 10, 2020
Thema:

Conflict with Wireless Keyboard Set + Bluetooth Mouse

1. Conflict with Wireless Keyboard Set + Bluetooth Mouse - Similar Threads - Conflict Wireless Keyboard

2. Bluetooth mouse and keyboard freeze - until bluetooth settings are opened

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth mouse and keyboard freeze - until bluetooth settings are opened: Randomly, mouse doesn't move and keyboard input does not do anythingThey respond again after i open Bluetooth settings in Windows 10 ****?I have tried to update to Lenovos latest Bluetooth driver for IntelR Wireless BluetoothR - no improvement. I have also tried to download a...
  3. Wireless keyboard and mouse set not working properly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wireless keyboard and mouse set not working properly: Hello,I recently bought a set of wireless keyboard 3050 and mouse.Recently it stopped working properly and disrupts the work.for example: while typing, the cursor suddenly jumps to the beginning of the lineor when double clicking with the mouse on a line for example opening a...
  4. Preparing Automatic Repair - Conflict with Keyboard / Mouse

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Preparing Automatic Repair - Conflict with Keyboard / Mouse: On start up..I get preparing automatic repair endless nothing. Reboot with the wireless usb for both keyboard and mouse out and will launch windows 10 no problem. Plug in usbs and a way we go. I have updated the drivers and removed the drivers.. ...but still can not get...
  5. Wireless keyboard & mouse

Wireless keyboard & mouse: All of a sudden my keyboard and mouse are not working right. Keyboard letters don't come up on screen I have to go back and put missing letters in. Sometimes hitting the key 2 or 3 times. I have put new batteries changed places where the dongle I think thats what it's called...
  6. Wireless mouse and keyboard

Wireless mouse and keyboard: I have a Lenovo laptop that was just forced to update to windows 1o. Now my Logitech wireless mouse and key board wont work. What do I do to make them work again?...
  7. Replace wireless mouse in keyboard / mouse set with a new one - possible?

Replace wireless mouse in keyboard / mouse set with a new one - possible?: I have a Microsoft Wireless Keyboard 2000 and Wireless Mouse 2000 that came as a set. They share a single USB receiver dongle. The mouse is now broken (the rubber grip on the scroll wheel has disintegrated, resulting in bits of rubber in the mouse itself, and unusable for...
  8. Wireless Keyboard and Mouse

Wireless Keyboard and Mouse: I have an Inspiron 4471 AIO, a Dell Desktop and an Acer Laptop all running W10 ver 1809 with the latest updates. The wireless keyboard and mouse that came with the Inspiron work just fine but I want to replace the keyboard with a Logitech or Microsoft Keyboard/Mouse...
  9. Problems with my wireless Bluetooth keyboard and mouse.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Problems with my wireless Bluetooth keyboard and mouse.: I am experiencing problems with the Bluetooth or wireless connection of my devices, I cannot use them, it does not work, I have updated my Windows 1 nothing. I hope to help soon....
  10. Wireless Entertainment Desktop 7000, issues with wireless keyboard and mouse bluetooth...

Wireless Entertainment Desktop 7000, issues with wireless keyboard and mouse bluetooth...: I've been running windows 7 forever on one computer in my house but recently decided to upgrade to windows 10. It's been a complete nightmare driver wise from the get go, whereas my other computer in the house was smooth sailing the whole way through. anyways, I have an...