Windows 10: CONFLICTING ACCOUNTS

Discus and support CONFLICTING ACCOUNTS in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; In setting up my grandson's computer, I inadvertently typed in the wrong email for my MS account and now need to delete it. I am having much difficulty... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MartinBrezovic, Apr 16, 2020.

1. CONFLICTING ACCOUNTS

In setting up my grandson's computer, I inadvertently typed in the wrong email for my MS account and now need to delete it. I am having much difficulty trying to delete this account as it seems MS is not accepting my verification that I am submitting. How can I resolve this issue.

:)

MartinBrezovic, Apr 16, 2020
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Apr 16, 2020
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Apr 16, 2020
  4. CONFLICTING ACCOUNTS

OneNote "Sync Conflicts"

Hi Tom,

Sync conflicts error shown in OneNote can be resolved by using OneNote desktop client. To stop seeing this error, can you follow the below steps:

1. Open the page which is having conflicts in OneNote desktop client or in Internet explorer
    2. Open the page in which this error is shown
    3. On the top of the page there will be a text bar shown. Pressing on the text bar will show conflicting pages for this page.
    4. Delete the conflicting page by selecting the page and right clicking on it.
    5. Sync the changes from desktop to server
    6. After the above steps, open the page in Mobile and tap on "refresh" to get the changes made on the server.
    After step 6 is done, sync conflicting error message should be stopped from prompting.

Hope this helps!

J. Hari Krishna Reddy, Apr 16, 2020
Thema:

CONFLICTING ACCOUNTS

1. CONFLICTING ACCOUNTS - Similar Threads - CONFLICTING ACCOUNTS

2. I have a conflict between two outlook.com accounts

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    I have a conflict between two outlook.com accounts: It involves two accounts; I set up the second one to start over because the first one would not work properly. Probably because the sign-in is a gmail.com address. Now I can't get back in to the first one and it has all my OneDrive files!!!...
  3. I have a conflict between two outlook.com accounts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a conflict between two outlook.com accounts: It involves two accounts; I set up the second one to start over because the first one would not work properly. Probably because the sign-in is a gmail.com address. Now I can't get back in to the first one and it has all my OneDrive files!!!...
  4. I have a conflict between two outlook.com accounts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I have a conflict with my personal Microsoft account using the same email as a business...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a conflict with my personal Microsoft account using the same email as a business...: When I login to my personal account I get a prompt that says that my email is used with more than one account from Microsoft. It then gives me a choice to use my work or school account or my personal account. When I click to use the work or school account it says that I can't...
  6. I have a conflict with my personal Microsoft account using the same email as a business...

I have a conflict with my personal Microsoft account using the same email as a business...: When I login to my personal account I get a prompt that says that my email is used with more than one account from Microsoft. It then gives me a choice to use my work or school account or my personal account. When I click to use the work or school account it says that I can't...
  7. conflicting accounts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    conflicting accounts: How do I delete an account? I've tried everything. It won't let me do it. It's in the way because iyt keeps popping up wanting to enter a pin. There's not one. Even when I try with authenticator. Says there's no account by that name and then won't let me sign in with active...
  8. conflicting accounts

conflicting accounts: How do I delete an account? I've tried everything. It won't let me do it. It's in the way because iyt keeps popping up wanting to enter a pin. There's not one. Even when I try with authenticator. Says there's no account by that name and then won't let me sign in with active...
  9. Microsoft account conflict with local admin account and files missing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft account conflict with local admin account and files missing: Hello,Sincerely, I was forced to login with my Microsoft account after Windows 10 reboot with no prior settings changes.After rebooting and everything was fine, then I got the screen to sign in with my Microsoft account which I tried closing but It kept coming back again.So I...
  10. Microsoft account conflict with local admin account and files missing

Microsoft account conflict with local admin account and files missing: Hello,Sincerely, I was forced to login with my Microsoft account after Windows 10 reboot with no prior settings changes.After rebooting and everything was fine, then I got the screen to sign in with my Microsoft account which I tried closing but It kept coming back again.So I...