Windows 10: Conflicting results/advice

Discus and support Conflicting results/advice in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Hello, Plan to upgrade to Win 10. My present OS is Win 7 pro x64, the MOBO has integrated Display driver (ATI Radeon HD 3400, ver. 8.850). According... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by barsim2, Nov 30, 2019.

1. barsim2 Win User

Conflicting results/advice

Hello,

Plan to upgrade to Win 10.

My present OS is Win 7 pro x64, the MOBO has integrated Display driver (ATI Radeon HD 3400, ver. 8.850).
    According ATI this version doesn't support Win 10.
    ATI says the Win 10 upgrade will replace it with a low performance generic driver.

However drivercollection.com supposedly has the compatible driver (ATI Mobility Radeon HD 3400 drivers for Windows 10 64-bit, ver. 19.11.3) in big size: 434,794 KB.

Should I be confident in this result?
    Thank you
    barsim

:)

barsim2, Nov 30, 2019
  2. Edwin Win User

Skype - conflicting advice from MS

Use Skype for Windows Desktop, Version 8.29.0.50, or Preview Version 8.30.76.22 - has the most features.

Conflicting results/advice [​IMG]

'Classic' Skype for Desktop, Version 7.41.0.101 - will be discontinued soon.

Skype for Windows 10 (UWP) Version 12.1815.210.0 will be replaced with Version 8.29.76.16 with the next major Windows 10 Update, (it is almost identical to 8.29.0.50, a few less features)

Edwin, Nov 30, 2019
  3. PC Build Steps

all parts should be here by friday...any last advice? I will follow the step lists we created guys...

anandsap123, Nov 30, 2019
  4. Conflicting results/advice

OneNote "Sync Conflicts"

Hi Tom,

Sync conflicts error shown in OneNote can be resolved by using OneNote desktop client. To stop seeing this error, can you follow the below steps:

• Open the page which is having conflicts in OneNote desktop client or in Internet explorer
    • Open the page in which this error is shown
    • On the top of the page there will be a text bar shown. Pressing on the text bar will show conflicting pages for this page.
    • Delete the conflicting page by selecting the page and right clicking on it.
    • Sync the changes from desktop to server
    • After the above steps, open the page in Mobile and tap on "refresh" to get the changes made on the server.
    After step 6 is done, sync conflicting error message should be stopped from prompting.

Hope this helps!

J. Hari Krishna Reddy, Nov 30, 2019
Thema:

Conflicting results/advice

1. Conflicting results/advice - Similar Threads - Conflicting results advice

2. Conflicting Windows 11 Upgrade Advice

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Conflicting Windows 11 Upgrade Advice: I have a Windows 10 HP laptop with a i5-7200U CPU updated to 22H2. Windows Update tells me its ready to download & install Windows 11 version 22H2 - even though PC Health tells me my i5-7200U isn't supported. Can I safely upgrade or not? Has Microsoft created a software...
  3. Conflicting Windows 11 Upgrade Advice

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Conflicting Windows 11 Upgrade Advice: I have a Windows 10 HP laptop with a i5-7200U CPU updated to 22H2. Windows Update tells me its ready to download & install Windows 11 version 22H2 - even though PC Health tells me my i5-7200U isn't supported. Can I safely upgrade or not? Has Microsoft created a software...
  4. "Files are in conflict"

"Files are in conflict": sync status shows "Files are in conflict" but when i click on "1 conflicts" and go into "View sync conflicts" there are no files in it. Previous solution said that sync again and refresh and it will resolve the issue but it didn't....
  5. "Files are in conflict"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    "Files are in conflict": sync status shows "Files are in conflict" but when i click on "1 conflicts" and go into "View sync conflicts" there are no files in it. Previous solution said that sync again and refresh and it will resolve the issue but it didn't....
  6. Advice ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Advice ?: I just want to start by saying I dont know much about computers at all. I just got an oculus rift s. When i plug it in it quickly recognizes it as being plugged into the usb 3 port, and then cuts all power to it. The driver (i think) is giving an error 43 code. The oculus...
  7. advice

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    advice: working from home, and my USB headset is playing up, everyone can hear me via my mic but no sounds coming through headphone, only option is to play it through the computer unit. Any ideas or help/ appreciated. ive tried restarting. the speaker option states my usb headset...
  8. Security Software with least conflicts and best results

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Security Software with least conflicts and best results: Hello everyone, My new HP trial subscription for pre-installed McAfee running with Windows Defender 10 is about to expire. Although there seems to be a conflict between the two, I have not invested in my final, permanent Security Suite. I've never used Norton 360, but that's...
  9. Skype - conflicting advice from MS

Skype - conflicting advice from MS: Skype for a W10 Desktop PC. There are 2 versions of Skype for a W10 desktop PC. The classic Skype for Desktop (currently ver 8.29.0.50) and Skype for Windows 10 (currently ver 12.1815.210.0). Microsoft appears to have conflicting views on which is the correct option as both...
  10. Skype - conflicting advice from MS

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Skype - conflicting advice from MS: Skype for a W10 Desktop PC. There are 2 versions of Skype for a W10 desktop PC. The classic Skype for Desktop (currently ver 8.29.0.50) and Skype for Windows 10 (currently ver 12.1815.210.0). Microsoft appears to have conflicting views on which is the correct option as both...