Windows 10: Conflicting updates

Discus and support Conflicting updates in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; 2 Update with different version for same driver.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Aditya Tiwary, May 1, 2022.

1. Conflicting updates

2 Update with different version for same driver.

:)

Aditya Tiwary, May 1, 2022

2. OneNote "Sync Conflicts"

Hi Tom,

Sync conflicts error shown in OneNote can be resolved by using OneNote desktop client. To stop seeing this error, can you follow the below steps:

1. Open the page which is having conflicts in OneNote desktop client or in Internet explorer
    2. Open the page in which this error is shown
    3. On the top of the page there will be a text bar shown. Pressing on the text bar will show conflicting pages for this page.
    4. Delete the conflicting page by selecting the page and right clicking on it.
    5. Sync the changes from desktop to server
    6. After the above steps, open the page in Mobile and tap on "refresh" to get the changes made on the server.
    After step 6 is done, sync conflicting error message should be stopped from prompting.

Hope this helps!

J. Hari Krishna Reddy, May 1, 2022
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Conflicting updates :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, May 1, 2022
  4. wolfaust Win User

Conflicting updates

Air Conflicts: Pacific Carriers [PS4]

Published by Kalypso Media, Air Conflicts: Pacific Carriers lets players experience intense air combat from both sides of the war. Advances in aerial technology revolutionized air combat during WWII — and the gripping aerial battles of the Second World War have now also found their way onto the PlayStation 4 system. Step into the boots of Admiral Lucas Stark (US Navy) and coordinate the defence of Pearl Harbor and the liberation of the Pacific Ocean — or win honour and glory for the Japanese empire as Admiral Hideaki Hashimoto (Imperial Japanese Army).

Air Conflicts: Pacific Carriers PlayStation 4 Edition
    • Play two campaigns revolving around historically significant aircraft carriers — either for the US Navy or the Imperial Japanese Army
    • Step into the cockpit of 18 famous airplane types, such as the Japanese A6M "Zero" and the Aichi D3 "Val," or the American F4F "Wildcat" or F4U "Corsair"
    • Command an entire squadron and lead your unit to victory
    • Experience the most famous battles of the Pacific Theatre and fly missions located in Midway, Pearl Harbor, and Wake Island
    • Put your flying abilities to the test in 4 different online multiplayer modes, including aerial and aircraft carrier battle
    PS4 Exclusives:
    • 7 new airplanes, including the ME109, Hawker Sea Hurricane, or F6F "Hellcat"
    • Head tracking ability with PlayStation Camera
    Air Conflicts: Pacific Carriers PlayStation 4 Edition is available today across as a boxed retail version for £34.99/€39.99/$39.99 (SRP) or via digital download on the PlayStation Store.

Air Conflicts: Pacific Carriers - Release Trailer PlayStation 4 (English)

Air Conflicts: Pacific Carriers - Release Trailer PlayStation 4 Screenshots

Conflicting updates P2McwrV.jpg

Conflicting updates wnjbvQK.jpg

Conflicting updates nVDNlrk.jpg

Conflicting updates SonCPVP.jpg

Conflicting updates JllGs7Q.jpg

wolfaust, May 1, 2022
Thema:

Conflicting updates

1. Conflicting updates - Similar Threads - Conflicting updates

2. Package Failed updates, dependency or conflict validations.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Package Failed updates, dependency or conflict validations.: Just like the title of the thread says, I get that error when I try to open Settings. But you should realize that first of all I have to open settings from a run prompt or command prompt or power shell. For some reason, the windows key on the keyboard will not make the start...
  3. Package Failed updates, dependency or conflict validations.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Package Failed updates, dependency or conflict validations.: Just like the title of the thread says, I get that error when I try to open Settings. But you should realize that first of all I have to open settings from a run prompt or command prompt or power shell. For some reason, the windows key on the keyboard will not make the start...
  4. How to resolve conflict where PC Health says I am good for Windows 11 but Updates says I am...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to resolve conflict where PC Health says I am good for Windows 11 but Updates says I am...: When I run the PC Health app in Windows 10, it shows I am good to go for everything needed to upgrade to Windows 11 "This PC Meets Windows 11 Requirements", TPM 2.0, Secure Boot, Ram, etc. But when I run Windows 10 Updates, it shows "This PC doesn't currently meet the minimum...
  5. How to resolve conflict where PC Health says I am good for Windows 11 but Updates says I am...

How to resolve conflict where PC Health says I am good for Windows 11 but Updates says I am...: When I run the PC Health app in Windows 10, it shows I am good to go for everything needed to upgrade to Windows 11 "This PC Meets Windows 11 Requirements", TPM 2.0, Secure Boot, Ram, etc. But when I run Windows 10 Updates, it shows "This PC doesn't currently meet the minimum...
  6. How to resolve conflict where PC Health says I am good for Windows 11 but Updates says I am...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Latest update conflicting with Aspen software

Latest update conflicting with Aspen software: The latest Windows update is conflicting with our inventory software Aspen. Some users are unable to open the software and have to uninstall/reinstall it to be able to use it each day even after complete computer restart.Any suggestions on how I can fix this?Thanks!...
  8. Latest update conflicting with Aspen software

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Latest update conflicting with Aspen software: The latest Windows update is conflicting with our inventory software Aspen. Some users are unable to open the software and have to uninstall/reinstall it to be able to use it each day even after complete computer restart.Any suggestions on how I can fix this?Thanks!...
  9. Latest update conflicting with Aspen software

10. Microsoft Picture It Digital Image Pro conflict with Windows Updates

Microsoft Picture It Digital Image Pro conflict with Windows Updates: After update of Windows, MS Picture It Digital Image Pro stop open files. I have reinstalled the program with no success. Consulted a back-up on my regedit and noted a line modified on : Ordinateur\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microdoft\Windows\Applets\Regdit -» LastKey REG_SZ...