Windows 10: Confused about the differences between Windows 10 Home and Pro? (Snip and Article link.)

Discus and support Confused about the differences between Windows 10 Home and Pro? (Snip and Article link.) in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; This summary is offered as a service for those Insiders who get confused about what you get when you run Pro that you don't when you run Home.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Cbarnhorst, Oct 22, 2018.

1. Confused about the differences between Windows 10 Home and Pro? (Snip and Article link.)

This summary is offered as a service for those Insiders who get confused about what you get when you run Pro that you don't when you run Home. (Provided by Windows Central at Article. Recommended reading.)

Confused about the differences between Windows 10 Home and Pro?  (Snip and Article link.) 565f3172-1639-4f72-aea2-38d12128721c?upload=true.png

:)

Cbarnhorst, Oct 22, 2018

2. Windows 10 Snipping Tool on Windows 7

All it is is one extra step beyond what is native to windows 10. Yes, technically it would be easier to have the functionality of print built in to the Windows 7 version, but you just have to save it ,and right click on it ,and print.

As far as getting the windows 10 version into windows7. I know there was a way to get the old winpaint, so maybe there's a way to get the snipping tool into 10, I don't know.

im curious if i could compress, and upload the application to this post? 7zip doesnt seem to be allowed

jboydgolfer, Oct 22, 2018
  3. Windows 10 Snipping Tool on Windows 7

What do you mean "back to 7"? AFAIK, 7 was the original iteration of it and Windows 10 improved upon it.

Other options are printkey pro or snagit. but those cost money

CrAsHnBuRnXp, Oct 22, 2018
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Confused about the differences between Windows 10 Home and Pro? (Snip and Article link.)

Ahhzz, Oct 22, 2018
Thema:

Confused about the differences between Windows 10 Home and Pro? (Snip and Article link.)

1. Confused about the differences between Windows 10 Home and Pro? (Snip and Article link.) - Similar Threads - Confused differences between

2. Windows 11 - differences between Screen Snipping and Snipping Tool

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - differences between Screen Snipping and Snipping Tool: I often take screenshots using with the Snipping Tool using the WinKey + Shift + S keyboard shortcut. Yesterday, September 26th, 2023, I received a new dialog box asking me how I'd like to open the ms-screenclip link - in Screen Snipping or in Snipping Tool.I cannot find any...
  3. Windows 11 - differences between Screen Snipping and Snipping Tool

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 - differences between Screen Snipping and Snipping Tool: I often take screenshots using with the Snipping Tool using the WinKey + Shift + S keyboard shortcut. Yesterday, September 26th, 2023, I received a new dialog box asking me how I'd like to open the ms-screenclip link - in Screen Snipping or in Snipping Tool.I cannot find any...
  4. What is the difference between Windows 11 Home and Windows 11 Pro?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is the difference between Windows 11 Home and Windows 11 Pro?: My current hardware, using Windows 10, cannot be upgraded to allow upgrade to Windows 11. New computers offer either 11 Home or 11 Pro. What does the Pro version offer that is not provided by the Home version?...
  5. What is the difference between Windows 11 Home and Windows 11 Pro?

What is the difference between Windows 11 Home and Windows 11 Pro?: My current hardware, using Windows 10, cannot be upgraded to allow upgrade to Windows 11. New computers offer either 11 Home or 11 Pro. What does the Pro version offer that is not provided by the Home version?...
  6. windows/office completely confused between different users

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    windows/office completely confused between different users: Hi I have a PC, I do a bit of work for other folk and sign into their adobe accounts to complete. Consequently I have three accounts set up on my PC. Three users. 2 are microsoft accounts, 1 is a local account. My main account is for work, that has onedrive signed into my...
  7. Is there speed difference between windows 10 home and pro ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there speed difference between windows 10 home and pro ?: I own an hp laptop and here are its specs ,and task manager (if you want to see how much memory is used up with only chrome opened) : https://imgur.com/a/zxHI0ip Currently it's running windows 10 home. The laptop is laggy ,lots of stutters here and there, basic apps and...
  8. is there a difference with windows 10 pro and home?

in Windows 10 Customization
    is there a difference with windows 10 pro and home?: is there a difference with windows 10 pro and home? are they the same? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-a-difference-with-windows-10-pro-and-home/207beb35-b912-4754-87c8-ef3b2ccb6c09
  9. May I know the differences between Windows 10 Pro, Home, and education

May I know the differences between Windows 10 Pro, Home, and education: The main point I want to know is Windows 10 Education version whose advantages comparing to Windows 10 Home and Pro? Many thanks. 48309
  10. Forbes Article About Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Forbes Article About Windows 10: I came across this article on Forbes about how Windows 10 is starting to look like a bad deal. Article here. In a nutshell, the author claims that "free" doesn't mean free due to the verbiage "free upgrades to Windows 10 for 2-4 years" that was presented in slide. The...