Windows 10: confused, very

Discus and support confused, very in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; %SystemRoot%\System32\setupapi.dll,-2 can anyone tell me what this means?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by The MuffinMan, Aug 21, 2019.

1. confused, very

%SystemRoot%\System32\setupapi.dll,-2

can anyone tell me what this means?

:)

The MuffinMan, Aug 21, 2019

2. New FF - passwords

Hi:

If that setting is already enabled, then I suggest as the next troubleshooting step might be Mozilla Safe Mode (not to be confused with Windows Safe Mode)):

Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode | Firefox Help

• Please report back and let us know the outcome, as it will dictate the next steps.
    • Also: please tell us what AV/AM/firewall programs are you running on this system?

Thanks,
    MM

MoxieMomma, Aug 21, 2019
  3. locutus12 Win User
    X800GTO2 AUTOMATED FLASH UTILITY Via DVD\CD... Very easy confused, very :)

hmmm... i dont mean to worry you but thats not good... *Confused confused, very :confused:

what exactly did you do to it originally, tell me step by step and list the files you used (including links if possible) i will try to back track and recreate the error using VMware if i can (VMware a special tool i use for testing crap out *Smile confused, very :) )

locutus12, Aug 21, 2019
  4. Jstn7477 Win User

confused, very

Mitsubishi Intros A Pair of New DiamondCrysta Wide Series Monitors

Looks like they are IPS, but is it true that they are fully 120Hz compliant? I see they seem to list Dual Link DVI connections but I'm confused by the diagram that suggests the monitor internally generates the extra frames. *Confused confused, very :confused:

Jstn7477, Aug 21, 2019
Thema:

confused, very

1. confused, very - Similar Threads - confused very

2. I am very confused as to what is wrong with my pc.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am very confused as to what is wrong with my pc.: I have been searching for a while now and no one else seems to have the same issue as me. I have a dual monitor setup. When I boot up my PC both monitors are responsive. The motherboard logo appears on both and text telling me the shortcut to get into the bios menu appears....
  3. I am very confused as to what is wrong with my pc.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am very confused as to what is wrong with my pc.: I have been searching for a while now and no one else seems to have the same issue as me. I have a dual monitor setup. When I boot up my PC both monitors are responsive. The motherboard logo appears on both and text telling me the shortcut to get into the bios menu appears....
  4. i need help regarding formatting a GPT drive, im very confused.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i need help regarding formatting a GPT drive, im very confused.: I purchased a newused HDD, but I'm struggling to get it formatted for use. i don't yet believe the drive to be faulty.all my searches are just going round in circles.in disk management its showing up as "2048GB, healthy GPT protective partition" which is the first odd thing...
  5. i need help regarding formatting a GPT drive, im very confused.

i need help regarding formatting a GPT drive, im very confused.: I purchased a newused HDD, but I'm struggling to get it formatted for use. i don't yet believe the drive to be faulty.all my searches are just going round in circles.in disk management its showing up as "2048GB, healthy GPT protective partition" which is the first odd thing...
  6. i need help regarding formatting a GPT drive, im very confused.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Hi , i have a very confusing issue with my new desktop .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi , i have a very confusing issue with my new desktop .: I baught a desktop with i3 processor, gigabyte mother board , ssd harddisk and from the computer shop they have installed windows 11 . So after two or three days i noticed that my desktop stuck on black screen and its not booting to windows . I have tried so many method like...
  8. Hi , i have a very confusing issue with my new desktop .

Hi , i have a very confusing issue with my new desktop .: I baught a desktop with i3 processor, gigabyte mother board , ssd harddisk and from the computer shop they have installed windows 11 . So after two or three days i noticed that my desktop stuck on black screen and its not booting to windows . I have tried so many method like...
  9. Several different bluescreens and very very confused

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Several different bluescreens and very very confused: Hello and thanks for clicking on this!In the last few weeks I have been receiving bluescreens while playing FFXIV. I'm fairly certain that is the only consistent application being run at the time of the error. I guess that and steam. Anyway the bluescreens I have encountered...
  10. Several different bluescreens and very very confused

Several different bluescreens and very very confused: Hello and thanks for clicking on this!In the last few weeks I have been receiving bluescreens while playing FFXIV. I'm fairly certain that is the only consistent application being run at the time of the error. I guess that and steam. Anyway the bluescreens I have encountered...